Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia III - Game over: Dark Sorcerers win again!  (Read 90536 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia III - Day 2: Zathras has no manner of luck
« Reply #210 on: January 24, 2011, 02:37:14 pm »

Dariush, you've been incredibly defensive and really sort of a jerk, though that last part's not a scumtell at all. However, Native had a point when he said that you were only insulting your attackers and not really doing much else. Tell me your top four picks, with reasons, and then explain why you haven't pursued them yet, that I've seen.
Are you fucking blind or just ignore my posts? I've stated my scumpick in my last post. I am doing 'much else', it's just instead of asking random people like most people do I prefer to wait for a slip and call people out on it. And in any case you are really not in position to throw stones on this matter... Now, why does it look like you're intentionally making me vote you for ignoring my posts to declare it an OMGUS?

Maybe because once again, you're being a defensive, jumpy, abrasive dick who's ignoring what was asked of him in favor of the "insult my attacker" route? You didn't even answer my question; one pick =/= four picks, brainiac, and your attempt to deflect the conversation is noted. I'm still waiting on an answer to the question, and I'd like to know what you mean, that I'm "not in a position to throw stones on this matter."
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 24, 2011, 02:38:36 pm »

I was just shaping up the exactly same response when I saw your post. Damn ninjas.
If a player votes himself, especially such a new one as vadia, I really think it's better simply to replace him than lose a potentially powerful role (or any at all). Jim's willingness to do this sacrifice certainly tells something about his intentions...

Quit being a dumbass.

Of course it's better to replace a player who's going the route of self-destruction, and people told him as much. But he didn't ask for one, did he? I am completely unsympathetic when it comes to this. If he wants to be lynched as evidenced by him voting himself, I don't really care how new he is, I will help him along the way.

Are you done stating the completely obvious yet?

NirurTorir, KaminaSquirtle, and NativeForeigner are lurking something fierce. Hey, look! Three lurkers. And there's three scum! Is it a coincidence? (Probably.)
Well, this is about as far-fetched as I saw you go. Everyone lurking is scum? What kind of thought is that?

Don't you bitch and moan about how everybody gives you stupid shit?

This is you giving me stupid shit.

Did you not see the note in parentheses where I said it was probably a coincidence?

But doesn't it make you the least bit curious that it's been days since all three of their last posts?

Quit being a dumbass.

NirurTorir, KaminaSquirtle, NativeForeigner: This is bullshit. Where are you?
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 24, 2011, 02:55:49 pm »

Maybe because once again, you're being a defensive, jumpy, abrasive dick who's ignoring what was asked of him in favor of the "insult my attacker" route?
Pray tell me, where was I ignoring questions?
You didn't even answer my question; one pick =/= four picks
My pick:
ONE) Kamina, for tunneling me and accusing me of not scumhunting despite being guilty of the same thing.
TWO) Toaster, for asking questions that contribute exactly nothing to the process and accusing me over the most idio minor things.
THREE) Hard to tell, but I'd say Jokerman, for utter passiveness.
If you consider that ONE pick, I don't know what else to say to you.
I'm still waiting on an answer to the question
To what question? About my top pick?
I'd like to know what you mean, that I'm "not in a position to throw stones on this matter."
You were lurking the whole day (yes, yes, I know you've been busy and all that, but that doesn't change the fact) and didn't even vote, not even speaking about scumhunting. This day, nothing changes.
I was just shaping up the exactly same response when I saw your post. Damn ninjas.
If a player votes himself, especially such a new one as vadia, I really think it's better simply to replace him than lose a potentially powerful role (or any at all). Jim's willingness to do this sacrifice certainly tells something about his intentions...

Quit being a dumbass.

Of course it's better to replace a player who's going the route of self-destruction, and people told him as much. But he didn't ask for one, did he? I am completely unsympathetic when it comes to this. If he wants to be lynched as evidenced by him voting himself, I don't really care how new he is, I will help him along the way.

Can't we ask the mod for a forced replacement or at least a modkill instead of wasting a day on lynching someone with no reason other than policy?
NirurTorir, KaminaSquirtle, and NativeForeigner are lurking something fierce. Hey, look! Three lurkers. And there's three scum! Is it a coincidence? (Probably.)
Well, this is about as far-fetched as I saw you go. Everyone lurking is scum? What kind of thought is that?

Did you not see the note in parentheses where I said it was probably a coincidence?

But doesn't it make you the least bit curious that it's been days since all three of their last posts?

Quit being a dumbass.

Guess who misses the point? Wrong, it's you. I'm not saying that I don't want to know why they're lurking or that it isn't suspicious; I'm suspicious of you writing all three of them off as scum just because their number coincidies with the number of scum (and I can call you out because you know the exact number of scum just as Toaster did with me, but I'm not emotionally prepared for the shitstorm that will probably follow). That 'probably' means that you offered this completely ridiculous statement as being possible at all. All in all, it seems like you're just looking for an excuse to quickly get someone lynched and be done with it. So, unvote, vote Jim, at least until Kamina shows up and (probably)© changes my mind.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 24, 2011, 03:08:16 pm »

Maybe because once again, you're being a defensive, jumpy, abrasive dick who's ignoring what was asked of him in favor of the "insult my attacker" route?
Pray tell me, where was I ignoring questions?
Missing a pick, and you haven't told me why you aren't pursuing them. In fact, Jim wasn't even on your list - so what does that mean?
You didn't even answer my question; one pick =/= four picks
My pick:
ONE) Kamina, for tunneling me and accusing me of not scumhunting despite being guilty of the same thing.
TWO) Toaster, for asking questions that contribute exactly nothing to the process and accusing me over the most idio minor things.
THREE) Hard to tell, but I'd say Jokerman, for utter passiveness.
If you consider that ONE pick, I don't know what else to say to you.
Dorp, meant to say missing one. That was my bad.
I'm still waiting on an answer to the question
To what question? About my top pick?
See above.
I'd like to know what you mean, that I'm "not in a position to throw stones on this matter."
You were lurking the whole day (yes, yes, I know you've been busy and all that, but that doesn't change the fact) and didn't even vote, not even speaking about scumhunting. This day, nothing changes.
Right, right. Naming a scumpick, then narrowing down, then questioning my top pick - totally not scumhunting, right?

Quit being a dumbass.

Can't we ask the mod for a forced replacement or at least a modkill instead of wasting a day on lynching someone with no reason other than policy?

Quit being a dumbass.

Guess who misses the point? Wrong, it's you. I'm not saying that I don't want to know why they're lurking or that it isn't suspicious; I'm suspicious of you writing all three of them off as scum just because their number coincidies with the number of scum (and I can call you out because you know the exact number of scum just as Toaster did with me, but I'm not emotionally prepared for the shitstorm that will probably follow). That 'probably' means that you offered this completely ridiculous statement as being possible at all. All in all, it seems like you're just looking for an excuse to quickly get someone lynched and be done with it. So, unvote, vote Jim, at least until Kamina shows up and (probably)© changes my mind.

This is bullshit. You're going to vote Jim, who you have pointed out is not one of your picks, and then you include at the end that you're only keeping your vote there until Kamina comes in? Total bullshit. You're looking for a way out when this turns around on you. Dariush is scum.
BLARG IM DED

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 24, 2011, 03:18:23 pm »

Sorry for my hiatus, I couldn't get out of bed all weekend. Give me a minute to catch up and I'll post something productive.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: January 24, 2011, 03:21:25 pm »

That pick was old, and I changed my opinion of Jim just when I was writing that post. Or should we declare our suspects on day one and stick to them until the end of the game?

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 24, 2011, 03:22:21 pm »

Oh my God you are the dumbest sack of shit to ever play this game.

I know there are three scum because JTF SAID THERE WAS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME!!!!

Seriously, you are a stupid sack of shit, and you're voting me for the most fucking retarded reason in this game.

And even if you weren't voting me for the most fucking idiotic reason ever, who gives a flying fuck if I lump three lurkers together and call them all scum? It's an obvious attempt to get them talking, so WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT I CALL THEM TO GET THEM TALKING?? Apparently you do, for God knows what reason.

This is seriously the stupidest you have ever acted. Go cry in a corner and mourn the loss of intelligence you never had.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 24, 2011, 03:23:32 pm »

Also, I didn't say I'm keeping my vote there until Kamina comes in - I said that I'll rethink the matters when Kamina comes in. Stop twisting my words.

PPE: oh great, more shitstorm from Jim. I'll respond to it tomorrow.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 24, 2011, 03:24:24 pm »

You fucker, sure, just run as soon as I point out what a goddamn idiot you've just been.

I'd vote you, but, I can't.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 24, 2011, 03:28:48 pm »

Just random vote until you get him. Seriously, it's worth it.

PFP
BLARG IM DED

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 24, 2011, 03:35:08 pm »

I guess that's an option if my vote doesn't change randomly between votecounts.

Dariush.

MOD: Votecount, please.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #221 on: January 24, 2011, 03:39:01 pm »

Spoiler: Vote Count (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 03:43:32 pm by JanusTwoface »
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 24, 2011, 03:41:15 pm »

Why do you torture me so, cruel, cruel game?

Let's get another votecount to see if it changes.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #223 on: January 24, 2011, 03:43:15 pm »

Spoiler: Vote Count (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 12:18:27 am by JanusTwoface »
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 24, 2011, 03:49:38 pm »

Bah.

Unvote.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 37