Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29502 times)

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #510 on: March 16, 2011, 07:31:03 pm »

Sorry for the massive delay.  I am without internet at the moment, but that should change in the near future.  Anywho, if you need to auto my turns, I won't complain.  Kill the biped, don't let it get ahold of the device, that would be a tragedy.

"Little busy here."  I respond to the inquiry on my status.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: March 16, 2011, 11:42:57 pm »

Roll 36

No one failed! :D

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Gordon-6-"Sareesa? What's your status?"
You say that so convincingly and expertly, that you get absolutely nothing accomplished.

Sareesa-5-Receiving the transmeeshun from Gordon, you mutter, "Little busy here..."
As the body lunges forward, you slice it clean in half. The top half begins to drag itself across the floor. You slice that in half as well. Contrary to what you expected, the head does not start moving, but rather the side without the head.
"When will that thing die already?!"
Zarg shouts, "Don't let it touch the device! Bad things will happen!"

Rayn-5-
Assessment: You are halfway between the Island and the base.

Kir'Zhan-4-Taking your your standard issue wound dressing kit, (It's assumed everyone has it anyway, I mean why not?) you spray the wound with biofoam, which seals the wound. You then put the kit back with your combat dressing kit, which allows you to.. um... dress... while in battle.

Tarran-4-"Fine, fine. Lead the way."
While humming various songs from a video game you shouldn't even know about by know, you follow the former-bad-guys to the island, where you scan the area for ways to get up.
"How are we supposed to get up there?"
Suddenly, with a screech and a bit of rubble, a staircase descends from the bottom of the island.
"Like that."

Taric-5-You sleep some more, and enter another dream! This time, you are riding a pet mutalisk while fighting wizards, riding turtles themselves.

Zrk-5-You are the first to climb up the staircase. Trying to open a door, but failing, you smash it down instead. There were no controls or anything, so it must have been broken. By what, though?

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: March 16, 2011, 11:47:17 pm »

Go to Sareesa.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: March 16, 2011, 11:53:34 pm »

Walk generically up the stairs into the Island.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: March 17, 2011, 12:05:49 am »

Follow the others.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: March 17, 2011, 04:14:17 am »

Rejoin the group
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: March 17, 2011, 12:33:21 pm »

Bloody Mess that corpse turning it into a bunch of little pieces... actually, it might touch the device then.  Instead slice currently moving part then lift device far above my head and get out of the explosives closet.  Instruct Zarg to set a time delayed explosive on the door to the explosives closet, then get the heck out of that facility.  Getting the device off world is now priority number 1.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: March 17, 2011, 12:39:02 pm »

Wake up.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: March 17, 2011, 04:59:11 pm »

Fly over to the Island, and try to pin-point where Sareesa is by her radio signal, than keep track of her location
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: March 17, 2011, 11:57:34 pm »

Roll 37

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

---Players---

Gordon-(5-2=3)-You try and trace the location of the radio signal using the advanced functions of your helicopter's radio. However, due it its highly technological nature, combined with your injury, you fail. Not too horribly, but still.

Sareesa-5-You slice the remaining arm off, and you grin as you see the arm completely stop moving. Holding the device far above your head, you get out of the room, Zarg quickly following behind you, while It retreats to find another host.

Rayn-2-You fly over to the island and get something done. Kind of. You dismount and head up into the building.

Tarran-4-Before you enter, Thea makes a landing behind the group. You continue ahead into the door, your plasma rifle drawn and ready to fire.
The brute makes a decision.
"Alright. Since we can't all clutter together in one large group, I believe we should split up. Us brutes take the lead, while the elites take another path and you six take a third. Sounds good?"

Kir'Zhan-3-You... um... follow the others. You stop at a large intersection, and sit down on the metallic and slightly curved floor while the others discuss splitting up.

Taric-4-You wake up. Bonus objective complete!

Zrk-5-Not so fast. This isn't DF, you can't just path to anyone you know and automatically know the way. You'll have to try harder.

CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE: THE XER'GI MENACE

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: March 18, 2011, 12:00:03 am »

"Split up? NO WAY! Have you ever seen those bad horror movies we humans make? BAD THINGS happen when people split up. BAD THINGS. I am NOT splitting up."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: March 18, 2011, 12:00:56 am »

"I agree, splitting up is the worst idea possible."
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: March 18, 2011, 12:01:32 am »

Oh, come on. Methodically search for Sarseesa.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: March 18, 2011, 12:07:55 am »

"Guys, if you need a way to get out fast, just radio me your position."Radio that out to my team, than hover 10 ft away from the island.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: March 18, 2011, 06:35:56 am »

Realise that i can't stand, so re-mount then suggest that splitting up is a bad idea, if we can't stop them spliotting up take the third path
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36