Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29501 times)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #495 on: March 09, 2011, 06:06:34 pm »

'Well, then come along. But I'll be watching you.

Sareesa, is there something you should tell us?'

((Calling you out, it was Sareesa, wasn't it?))
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: March 09, 2011, 06:08:16 pm »

Sareesa most certainly did not kill all the guards single-handedly and steal the device. That was a long time ago. Elites live much longer than most humanoids.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: March 09, 2011, 06:11:11 pm »

*Stares at Gordon wasting his ammo* "I think the shooting's stopped now. You might want to save your ammo."

*Looks back at former-badguys* "So... that's it? You're just asking to ally after we've killed a bunch of your friends just to gain the support of the 6 of us? That quickly? I don't buy it."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: March 09, 2011, 06:16:47 pm »

Look around for my allies awhile holding a defencive position
I'm lost @.@
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: March 09, 2011, 06:27:33 pm »

Well, if it doesn't com in here, no reason to go out there.  If it does come in though, start slashing with the Force Blade hoping to kill the host body and force it farther away from us so we can escape.  Also, make sure not to lose the strange device.

". . . Well, let's up "IT" is a moron and doesn't look in here, eh Zarg?  Either way, we're going to need to get out of here eventually."

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: March 09, 2011, 06:32:16 pm »

Dammit.

'Intel, I'm sending you the comm files from the last exchange. Find out what you can about it, and I may not have to shove the chainsword I mentioned earlier into one of your orifices.'

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: March 09, 2011, 08:57:17 pm »

FInd Salth and try to find the others
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: March 12, 2011, 08:32:32 pm »

Roll 35

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-1-". . . Well, let's hope "IT" is a moron and doesn't look in here, eh Zarg?  Either way, we're going to need to get out of here eventually."
While you continue fiddling with the device, Zarg peeks out through the door again, and closes it with a slight thud.
Since he looks surprised, you has him what happened.
"That's one of my squad-mates. He's got a huge gash in his side and his arm is missing. Why It took that body, I don't know. Maybe something happened to the oth--"
A very unhappy-looking biped slams the door open, leaving a dent in the door as it does so. You slash off its arm, but it begins to rush toward you, screeching until

Gordon-4-You continue to professionally hold your fire, while still looking slightly intimidating.

Rayn-1-Already riding Salth, you decide to look for the others. You can already see everyone but Sareesa (you're flying right over them) but Sareesa isn't here. You then head towards the island.

Kir'Zhan-3-You regroup with the others, unsure whether these aliens can be trusted or not. Regardless, you're sure Gordon could take them in case this is a trick. The wound from before stings a bit, remind you that you should probably treat it soon.

Tarran-4-"So... that's it? You're just asking to ally after we've killed a bunch of your friends just to gain the support of the 6 of us? That quickly? I don't buy it."
"If we had waited any longer, you would have killed more of us. Most of us know we don't stand a chance. Even if we kill you, you have your capital ship overhead. We don't have any other choice. We need your help to stop..."
"The Fallen One?"
"Yes, that thing."

Taric-5-You signal for Gordon to land next to you, and he complies. You then take a nap while he launches again.

Zrk-5-"Well, then come along. But I'll be watching you."
You take out your radio.
"Intel, I'm sending you the comm files from the last exchange. Find out what you can about it, and I may not have to shove the chainsword I mentioned earlier into one of your orifices."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: March 12, 2011, 08:36:29 pm »

Keep sleeping
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: March 12, 2011, 08:38:01 pm »

Try to treat the wound as best as possible
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: March 12, 2011, 08:53:49 pm »

"Fine, fine. Lead the way."

After reloading, follow the former-badguys to the place we're supposed to go while jogging and humming various Halo songs.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: March 12, 2011, 09:28:04 pm »

Radio-in Sareesa.
"Sareesa? What's your status?"
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: March 13, 2011, 07:03:52 am »

Land and asess the situation
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: March 13, 2011, 01:39:45 pm »

Assessment: You are halfway between the Island and the base.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: March 13, 2011, 01:55:35 pm »

Head to the island.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36