Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36

Author Topic: Generic Sci-Fi RTD  (Read 29503 times)

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Generic Sci-Fi RTD
« Reply #465 on: March 04, 2011, 08:31:15 pm »

"Thea! don't you have some short of Gravity-gun with your technology or something!" Spray into the crowd of Bipeds, ignoring the Cannon-fodder.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 04, 2011, 08:35:51 pm »

"The fuck did Thea get wings?!"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 04, 2011, 08:43:39 pm »

"Don't know, don't care! It's not the time to be asking these kinds of things, JUST SHOOT THE BAD GUYS!"
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 04, 2011, 08:44:15 pm »

"Don't push me"

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 04, 2011, 09:13:07 pm »

So, you just stole the Halo plot? Nice.

'So land some marines, damn you, I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP.'

Open fire with my MAC.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 04, 2011, 09:13:44 pm »

"OK, so this... object draws power from the Fourth dimension or wall, or whatever?  Could it be used as a weapon against said sub-dimensional monster/creature/thing/"IT"?  Perhaps keeping it in this dimension thus allowing it to be killed.  If so, I'd be willing to work with you in order to eliminate "IT".  I really have no interest in fighting you guys, just pray my companions, the tactless slobs that they are, don't come and end up ruining the whole thing."
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 09:50:32 pm by V-Norrec »

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 04, 2011, 09:19:32 pm »

What? Nonono, It is not the flood. No way.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 04, 2011, 09:32:21 pm »

It sure sounds like it. I look forward to a plot twist then.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 04, 2011, 11:07:38 pm »

Asses the situation, if there are a large number of foes rmaining, tell my comraids to withdraw, while providing covering fire,otherwise OBLITERATE
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 06, 2011, 02:12:33 am »

Roll 32

Spoiler: Encountered Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Encountered Vehicles (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current Enemies (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Kills (click to show/hide)

-------------------------------------------------------------

---Players---

Sareesa-2-"OK, so this... object draws power from the Fourth dimension or wall, or whatever?  Could it be used as a weapon against said sub-dimensional monster/creature/thing/"IT"?  Perhaps keeping it in this dimension thus allowing it to be killed.  If so, I'd be willing to work with you in order to eliminate "IT".  I really have no interest in fighting you guys, just pray my companions, the tactless slobs that they are, don't come and end up ruining the whole thing."
"The devices only work near It. It radiates some kind of energy that the Exalted use to power up the devices, which they use to strengthen themselves.
The one you just used was one that I managed to sneak away with, after they left. I was hiding here in the explosives stockpile until something happened."
"So do you think we can use them to defeat It somehow?"
"Not that i'm aware of. It has the capability to connect with the energy It radiates, but none of use know how. You'd need a scientist who can figure it out."

The device starts to glow again. Suddenly, the lights flicker off, then on again.

"What's going on"
"It is near. You can use the device again, though there's no way to know what it'll actually do."
"How many of your kind are left here?"
"Not that many. We have a squad of 15 in the building, but most of us are trying to rig up the colony ship to work again. You wouldn't believe how big of an army they wasted... as if we could take It on."

Gordon-6-You spin up the minigun again and fire. Unfortunately, your line of fire also resulted in hitting the ammo crate, setting off the four missiles inside of it and taking some forces with it. [6] The blast wave causes your engine to stutter before shutting of completely.

You look down and wonder why you aren't falling. Then you fall.

"Command, we're going to need another drop crate. Over."

Rayn-6-You decide to yourself that if there is a large number of enemies left, you should retreat. However, you fail to define what a "large number" is, even to yourself, and end up suicidally diving towards the nearest elite squad. Luckily for you, none of their fire hits, and you burn every last one of them to cinders.

Tarran-2-You kick Taric in the head until he wakes up.
"Get up now you lazy son of a gun!"
"Alright, alright."

While he stands up and draws his launcher, you take out both RPGs and fire them. Not only do you miss completely, but the recoil knocks you to the ground.

Taric-3-After some conflicts with Tarran, you get out your rifle and fire the grenade launcher, [6] landing the shot into a nearby building and collapsing it, [4] hitting the crawlers but completely missing the main force.

Kir'Zhan-5-Suicidally rushing at the enemy in a manner similar to Rayn, you manage to stab a behemoth, [3] apparently hitting a nerve as it recoils in pain and [4] knocks the brute off of its back. You then [4] steal the brute's gun and [1] try to shoot it but it flies out of your hands because of the kickback.

Zrk-3-"So land some marines, darn you, I KNOW WHERE YOU SLEEP."
"I'm sorry sir, but for logistics reasons we can't--"

Before you can finish listening, you take out your MAC gun and shoot a few rounds at the nearest behemoth, [6] but the shots bounce off of its armored carapace.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Spoiler: Character Sheets (click to show/hide)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: March 06, 2011, 02:25:26 am »

"Son of a..."

Put my RPGs back, pull out my pistol and start the low-level-mook headshot spree.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: March 06, 2011, 03:44:55 am »

FIREFIREFIRFIRE

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: March 06, 2011, 09:09:44 am »

Oh well too late to back out now
Cuase Carnage
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: March 06, 2011, 09:57:25 am »

"I knew guns where useless" Continue my all out assault
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: March 06, 2011, 03:31:16 pm »

Try to be a dwarf and reset the engine before the helicopter hits the ground.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 05:52:43 pm by HighEndNoob »
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 36