Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 12: Helmet modification engaged.]  (Read 9997 times)

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
  • It watches and waits...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 1: Doors on Planes]
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 06:42:30 pm »

Check equipment and then open the large boxes.
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2011, 07:22:00 pm »

Press ear against crew's quarters to hear if they are talking nearby.
Max characters: 500; characters remaining: 395
Images in your signature must be no higher than 80 pixels.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2011, 09:30:34 pm »

Open the Boxes, then check equipment
I found them.
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2011, 11:43:58 pm »

Check equipment, while doing so examine bracelet for tracking divices, bugs etc
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2011, 12:26:21 am »

I found them.

?
What again? Iron scepter - Lovehealing? Oh, I almost shed a tear... Put it in your ass, I'm talking about importans artistic defences!!! You see, yaks and bridge... Stop polishing that scepter! You're disgusting me!"

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2011, 06:45:41 am »

if you want i could try to fill the crew quaters with nauseating gas trough the keyhole
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2011, 10:43:48 am »

++++---++++
Turn 2
++++---++++

Check equipment and then open the large boxes.
[3] You seem to be carrying a letter-opener. It's better than nothing. You then walk over and crack open a crate. In there seems to be a key, which you grab. But to what?

Press ear against crew's quarters to hear if they are talking nearby.
[4] You stealthily walk over to the door, and press your ear towards it. You definitely hear something, but the words are muffled. However, after a bit of staying there, the words untangle themselves and you are able to make out several words. "Why do you think this corporation wants to contain mutants? They ain't even part of the government! I could understand if the CIA or sum'ting wanted to but some strange, obscure corp?" After a few seconds of silence a voice responds. "Dan't worry 'bout it. All we gotta do is unload the tranq'd muts back at the island. The muts are surely still knocked out..."  From what you can gather, you and everyone else was shot with a tranquilizer dart and were supposed to stay under for much longer....

I found them.
[5] You saunter over to a crate and snap it open. Inside, to your surprise, is a lajatang. You then check your equipment. You seem to be carrying a normal-looking black jumpsuit but as you examine it a little further it seems that it also has a very thin layer of Kevlar on it.

Check equipment, while doing so examine bracelet for tracking divices, bugs etc
[3] You pat yourself down, feeling for pockets, pouches, and useful items, all the while looking at your bracelet. After a while you find a pair of MMA gloves, but you are unable to discern anything about the bracelet.

if you want i could try to fill the crew quaters with nauseating gas trough the keyhole
[4] Telling everyone to stand away from the door, quietly, you stand beside it and start excreting your fumes, trying to direct them to the keyhole, or under the door. Although some gas slips away and drifts to the top of the room you are currently in, a lot of the gas goes into the Crew Quarters. Soon, you hear strangled gasps. [Mutation upgrade 1/2!]
[1] You hear a particularly angry voice gasping and yelling, and then several gunshots, before a large thump as if a body had fallen and hit the floor. However, in response to the firsts gunshots, several more sound out. Oh shit... You think as you remember your gasses flammability, right before your gas ignites.
[5] The explosion ruptures the air around you, and blasts the door to the crew quarters off its hinges outwards, which means right at you. You, however, skip easily to the side as the door carries on for a little longer before smashing into a crate. You take a glance into the quarters and see several charred and blackened bodies. You also notice that some windows are open to the air, and can only assume that the explosion cracked them open. Already several small items are swirling and inching towards some of the windows as the air pressure takes hold.

Status

Player: HighEndNoob
Name: John Adams
Health: Perfect
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A lajatang. A thinly armored black jumpsuit.
Skills: Skilled CQC
Mutation: Magnetism

Player: Neo1096
Name: Neos
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A letter-opener. A key. 
Skills: Adept Blades | Novice Gymnastics/Acrobatics
Mutation: Enhanced reflexes

Player: Ninteen45
Name: Tam
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A jumpsuit in bad condition.
Skills: Adept Memorization | Novice sneaking/hiding
Mutation: Paralyzing eye

Player: Ahra
Name: Crustacian
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of spiked gloves. A pistol.
Skills: Adept Martial arts | Novice Shooter
Mutation: Nauseating explosive gas [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of MMA gloves.
Skills: Novice Aerobatics | Novice Hand-to-Hand | Novice Cooking
Mutation: Large reptilian wings

Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?

neo1096

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Flip into high-speed and rush into the pilot's cabin. I need to see if the autopilot is still working.

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quickly scavenge whatever is on the personell inside the cabin

Ahra

• Bay Watcher
  • Immoveable, Indestuctible
    • View Profile

...wow i did not expect them to shoot look for any weapon that have survived
edit you forgot my pass-out test
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:04:44 pm by Ahra »
And then the horror hits: This was just spring.
We are SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked.
Quite fucked indeed.

HighEndNoob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Run in, Lajatang in hand, and look for anything metal whiten 2.5 feet
(5) You manage to struggle free of the guards and sprint to a safe distance before tossing a knife at one! (5 + 1 = 6) The throwing knife zips through the air, slitting a guard's throat! It then travels around the group of guards like a boomerang. It (5) Slits another throat, (Three 6's in a row!) decapitates three more (!), (4) slices open the last guard's arm, and (2) narrowly misses a random bystander. It then flies back into your hand. Holy crap.

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...wow i did not expect them to shoot look for any weapon that have survived
edit you forgot my pass-out test

As I said in the action, only a little bit of gas didn't go into the Quarters, and that gas quickly drifted to the ceiling of the cargo bay, which was the place everyone started in. There is also no gas in the Quarters, because most of it was ignited and the rest was sucked out the broken windows.
  But anyways, just waiting for wolfchild to post her action.

Also, do any of you guys know a good ASCII/whatever mapmaker?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile

Run to the pilots seat and take controll of the aeroplane, cant be that different to using my wings riiight?(this is panic not stupidity), try to find a place to land it nearby
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 08:13:38 pm by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Repulsion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

++++---++++
Turn 3
++++---++++

Flip into high-speed and rush into the pilot's cabin. I need to see if the autopilot is still working.
[5] You pick up your pace, sprinting towards the pilot's cabin. You also turn on your upgraded reflexes, which help a bit [Mutation upgrade 1/2!]. When you get there, see that there was never any pilots, but a highly advanced autopilot. It's basically a half-circle dashboard with several black half-balls sticking out of the dashboard, with cords trailing to a larger black ball where the pilots would normally sit. Looks like the plane is good for a while, but what is it's destination, and do you even want to go to the destination?

Quickly scavenge whatever is on the personell inside the cabin
[3] You don't manage to find much, other than some kind of odd baton.

look for any weapon that have survived
[1] You run into the crew quarters, perhaps with too much excitement. You trip and bang your nose on the floor, not to mention dropping your spiked gloves, which are already inching towards a broken window.

Run in, Lajatang in hand, and look for anything metal whiten 2.5 feet
[6] You run into the quarters, a perfect example of how people SHOULD do it, you think while looking at Crustacian. You then turn on your magnetism [Mutation upgrade 1/2!]
  It seems that you stopped in the middle of where most of the bodies and equipment had fallen, and most of the equipment, which happened to be metal, suddenly rushed towards you and smashed into your lower body, mostly. Your lower body, and both hips now ache a bit.

Run to the pilots seat and take controll of the aeroplane, cant be that different to using my wings riiight?(this is panic not stupidity), try to find a place to land it nearby
[1] In a blind panic, you rush towards where you saw Neos go, which you can only be the cockpit. Because of said panic, you fail to notice that Neos had closed the door after him and you smash into the hard metal of the door. Your nose now hurts a lot, and it feels a bit clogged up.

Status

Player: HighEndNoob
Name: John Adams
Health: Bruised hips. Bruised lower body.
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A lajatang. A thinly armored black jumpsuit.
Skills: Skilled CQC
Mutation: Magnetism [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Neo1096
Name: Neos
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A letter-opener. A key. 
Skills: Adept Blades | Novice Gymnastics/Acrobatics
Mutation: Enhanced reflexes [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: Ninteen45
Name: Tam
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A jumpsuit in bad condition. A odd baton.
Skills: Adept Memorization | Novice sneaking/hiding
Mutation: Paralyzing eye

Player: Ahra
Name: Crustacian
Health: Bruised nose.
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of dropped spike gloves, inching towards a window. A pistol.
Skills: Adept Martial arts | Novice Shooter
Mutation: Nauseating explosive gas [1/2 to upgrade]

Player: wolfchild
Name: Sorrow
Health: Heavily bleeding nose.
Inventory: A M.R.A.C. bracelet. A pair of MMA gloves.
Skills: Novice Aerobatics | Novice Hand-to-Hand | Novice Cooking
Mutation: Large reptilian wings

Ninteen45

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge: Mutant Aggression. [Turn 3: Black balls and Hurt noses]
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2011, 09:44:21 pm »

Inform everyone of the Conversation I heard, and check the controls.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9