Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47872 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #465 on: January 03, 2011, 05:41:49 am »

Still in sunglasses 8), look at tree, look at pool, examine water, examine blood and the shape of the smear. Oh, and look at garden, what's growing there.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #466 on: January 03, 2011, 05:49:51 am »

Still in sunglasses 8), look at tree, look at pool, examine water, examine blood and the shape of the smear. Oh, and look at garden, what's growing there.
(5)The tree seem ancient aswith all of the rest of the structure, the pool is dirty and filled with algae, the water is undrinkable, the blood is arterial and lots more then is one person, the garden is less of a garden now and more vines shrubs and random jungle plants that have taken root on the pyramid top.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: January 03, 2011, 05:54:24 am »

All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: January 03, 2011, 06:02:55 am »

Wearing sunglasses 8), look for all stuff I can find. Sacrifice my piece of wood to the tree (as in, put it to the bark at the roots and gently press it in to form it with the tree.)

Note to self: be less sentimental.
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #469 on: January 03, 2011, 06:16:11 am »

>unstick door
(6)Using the vacuum as a battering ram you unstick the door and find yourself in somebodies room, a girl on a computer looks at you and then goes back to typing.

Wearing sunglasses 8), look for all stuff I can find. Sacrifice my piece of wood to the tree (as in, put it to the bark at the roots and gently press it in to form it with the tree.)

Note to self: be less sentimental.
(4)you find a rusty sacrifical knife and three copper coins, you press the wood into the tree and it only stays on if you hold it.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: January 03, 2011, 06:16:32 am »

Rip something to stand on out of the floor
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: January 03, 2011, 06:18:02 am »

Pick up stuff. Talk to the tree while wearing sunglasses 8).
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: January 03, 2011, 06:22:43 am »

If it takes me back to a room I have been to then go the usual way back. (Starting rooms spiral, spiral 1.2, spiral 2.2) So try all spirals until we get to an unseen room. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
(BTW... Is there a sure pattern what way they always go? If there is then is it random?)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #473 on: January 03, 2011, 06:27:16 am »

Rip something to stand on out of the floor
(1)you cant do it, and all your trying has gain you attention from a large green floor bouncer.

Pick up stuff. Talk to the tree while wearing sunglasses 8).
(6)"What do you want?"

If it takes me back to a room I have been to then go the usual way back. (Starting rooms spiral, spiral 1.2, spiral 2.2) So try all spirals until we get to an unseen room. 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
(BTW... Is there a sure pattern what way they always go? If there is then is it random?)
there is a pattern for scripted things like this I do a dice influence but hitting crits means trapped.

(1)you touch the 2nd spiral in the room of 5 and are ported to a room with a single spiral guarded by a very mean looking werewolf.

Frajic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: January 03, 2011, 06:36:52 am »

Tell the elves "I must talk to Santa, I have something very important to say to him!"
EoS company name: Vikings Inc.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: January 03, 2011, 06:39:02 am »

"Just the man i was looking for"
Wait for him to lunge at me (provoke im if he does not) then use his momentum to ram him into the wall under the door, climb bouncer to get to door
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: January 03, 2011, 06:42:51 am »

(Still wearing sunglasses 8)) "Can I help you? And could you please explain what happens/happened here?

(Oh hey, this kind of stuff again!)
My Mafia Stats
At this point?  TolyK.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: January 03, 2011, 07:04:37 am »

Like trapped as in NO way out? I gotta thin ahead of what game tom play with death. Pass werewolf. Touch spiral.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: January 03, 2011, 07:38:31 am »

Try to do an action?
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #479 on: January 03, 2011, 07:46:34 am »

Tell the elves "I must talk to Santa, I have something very important to say to him!"
(3)a particularly ugly elf hands you a clipboad with a load of papers attached, "You and me both." the top paper is labled "Santa complaint form A"

"Just the man i was looking for"
Wait for him to lunge at me (provoke im if he does not) then use his momentum to ram him into the wall under the door, climb bouncer to get to door
(5)using the dead bouncer as a ladder you try to reach the door but it is still to far away, if only you could get higher.

(Still wearing sunglasses 8)) "Can I help you? And could you please explain what happens/happened here?

(Oh hey, this kind of stuff again!)
(2)"Really? I dont have time for smucks go talk to the altar."

Like trapped as in NO way out? I gotta thin ahead of what game tom play with death. Pass werewolf. Touch spiral.
(6)the werewolf posed no threat to you, you pass by wiping bits of bloody fur off you and touch the spiral and are returned to the room with three spirals once more.

Try to do an action?
(4)you obviously did something, although being blind doesnt give you any idea as to what it was.
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48