Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48

Author Topic: Roll to die round 2  (Read 47844 times)

ggamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Reach Heaven through Violence
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to die round 2
« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2011, 11:54:55 am »

Open door 8 cautiously
« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 12:29:39 pm by ggamer »

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2011, 11:58:17 am »

ummm, i was actualy talking about doing stuff to the live bouncer but whatever

Reject gravity
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2011, 12:28:45 pm »

Open door 78 cautiously
You should remove the seven so you don't confuse rarborman and make him send you into door 78.

Ask them if I can help them in any way.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2011, 02:56:08 pm »

>Look room
>say "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't expect to be in someone's room, and I did not mean to intrude. Can you tell me where I am?"
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2011, 03:27:27 pm »

Head to town.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2011, 03:31:40 pm »

Lovely. Explore the dark half of the area. Hopefully that half doesn't make me want to hurl.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2011, 10:27:22 pm »

Get away from eldritch thing. Look Eldritch Abomination.

And quip, have you tried "Roll a -1" yet?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2011, 11:50:06 pm »

So now it works? I actually meant to pick it up and touch it with my hand but... this is even better! Examine chamber. Examine throne. Examine woman. See if there is anyone in the chamber, what does it look like, any items? See what the throne is made of, in what direction is the throne fallen over, anything weird? How old is the woman, is she pretty, any wounds or signs of why just lying down there?
Oh and... SCORE! Motionless female body! I claim!
(5)the chamber is a large half circle about 25 feet high, the throne is a soild build of the same material as the rest of the tower and is knocked over in the direction that the woman is laying, the woman is incrediby old and still alive her long white hair spills upon the ground where her body doesnt cover, her clothes are of many colors and layers and a large plate of the tower material is afixed to her chest but not her cloths, you and she are alone, there are no other items here.

Fill out the form, stating that "The replacement robot elves have arrived; they're in the shipment warehouse. But... is this really right to do, Santa? Imagine how hard it'll be for them to find new jobs. Who knows, maybe you'll even have a riot on your hands. Just saying, you might want to reconsider...".

ACCIDENTALLY drop it somewhere all the elves can see it.

(3)A portly elf picks up the dropped not and says aloud, "Whos be joking around again, robot elves indeed, you know santa doesnt order things, and we aint no employies."

Try to feel and find out if I have a body at all/ whether I have suddenly entered a room where actions are possible.

Wait a second... In room -1... All my rolls seemed to of been -1, conincidence? Probably.
(4)You sure do have a body and you apparenty are able to act again.

My game is Trivia, and it will be about the 12 dimensions.
Death rejects your preposal, "No, since there is only one, and that is just a crock of BS."

"Before we start that, can I help you in any sort of way? I haven't decided yet..."
"No, I'm a busy woman, so please do pick a game."

Open door 8 cautiously
(3)Door 8 is already open.

ummm, i was actualy talking about doing stuff to the live bouncer but whatever

Reject gravity
(6)You find yourself on the celling, and you still cant reach the door.

Open door 78 cautiously
You should remove the seven so you don't confuse rarborman and make him send you into door 78.

Ask them if I can help them in any way.
(4)the man tosses you a shovel, "You can help dig."

>Look room
>say "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I didn't expect to be in someone's room, and I did not mean to intrude. Can you tell me where I am?"
(4)It appears to be a well lived in room clothes hang from anywhere you can fit a hanger, and a bed sits off to the side covered in pillows and blankets the girl turns away from the computer and says "Your in my room...leave." (2) she then turns and after typing something into the computer you feel yourself being crushed by a large invisible weight."

Head to town.
(4)you head to town, and after a while you run into a fork in the road, it has fallen down but you can descern that one way is "The Safe Path" and the other leads through "The Swamp of Woe, abandon all hope ye who enter here."

Lovely. Explore the dark half of the area. Hopefully that half doesn't make me want to hurl.
(3)The dark half is filled with evil depraved despots roaming through burning ash and tangled twisted vines of thorns not to mention it smells like rotting corpses over here and its raining.

Get away from eldritch thing. Look Eldritch Abomination.
(3)You try to pull away but you are being held tightly, you cannot see it is pitch black.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Reese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2011, 11:52:59 pm »

>Leave room
>say "terribly sorry for the inconvenience-sorrybye" through door
All glory to the Hypno-Toady!

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 04, 2011, 12:00:42 am »

Take an eldritch journey through the eldritch beast.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #505 on: January 04, 2011, 12:08:23 am »

>Leave room
>say "terribly sorry for the inconvenience-sorrybye" through door
(3)"Oh no you dont." (1)you find yourself tied to a chair.

Take an eldritch journey through the eldritch beast.
(2)your to busy having bleed out, death comes to you, "Choose your game, ye mortal."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 04, 2011, 12:09:16 am »

Start digging with them until we reach the trapped miners.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 04, 2011, 12:10:51 am »

First, a question. If neither wins, who gets the soul?

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #508 on: January 04, 2011, 12:15:34 am »

Start digging with them until we reach the trapped miners.
(4)you start digging but this is tiring work and soon ar exausted.

First, a question. If neither wins, who gets the soul?
neither and a new game is called up.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 04, 2011, 12:19:29 am »

Rest until I can start digging again.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 48