Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Author Topic: Let's Play X-COM: Apocalypse!  (Read 36732 times)

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
  • Profession: Handsome Rogue
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Play X-COM: Apocalypse!
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2010, 01:21:44 am »

I move for the hybrids to be used as our cannon-fod... I mean storm troopers!

TRAITORS! ALL OF THEM!

We must destroy the evil temptation to use psy powers... We should win this war by the sweat of our brow and the smoke of our laser-cannons...

DEATH TO THE HYBRIDS! DEATH TO THE TRAITORS!
I'm Digging Deeper... AGAIN... You Should Too!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2010, 01:35:57 am »

^
Listen to this man. He knows the Truth about psionics. You know who else are traitors? Every not-X-COM organization in Mega-Primus. We must blow them all up. (In all seriousness, I think it might be a cool idea for our characters to get personal missions if they last long enough. I know Jonathan would all be for blowing up the "school" that is obviously a ALIEN-HYBRID-AI CHILD MIND CONTROL CENTER!)
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2010, 01:55:59 am »

^
Listen to this man. He knows the Truth about psionics. You know who else are traitors? Every not-X-COM organization in Mega-Primus. We must blow them all up. (In all seriousness, I think it might be a cool idea for our characters to get personal missions if they last long enough. I know Jonathan would all be for blowing up the "school" that is obviously a ALIEN-HYBRID-AI CHILD MIND CONTROL CENTER!)

Liberal use of incendiary grenades authorised...

8)

Lets tear it down... Lets tear it all down!

Dig Deeper DIAMOND - 750+ items of new content including; new plants, new creatures, new metals, new woods, new gems, new stones, new crafts and much, much more.

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2010, 03:20:13 am »

Spoiler: Update 1 (click to show/hide)

United Forenia Forever!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2010, 03:25:52 am »

Most of the soldiers are either descendants of soldiers who served in the previous wars, or batshit insane pyromaniacs who want to blow everything up.
Don't judge me for being both of those things at once.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2010, 03:39:46 am »

Eventually you should recruit a Hybrid named Alec Guiness
Signature goes here.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2010, 03:42:58 am »

I move for the hybrids to be used as our cannon-fod... I mean storm troopers!

TRAITORS! ALL OF THEM!

We must destroy the evil temptation to use psy powers... We should win this war by the sweat of our brow and the smoke of our laser-cannons...

DEATH TO THE HYBRIDS! DEATH TO THE TRAITORS!
^
Oh screw you guys.

Most of the soldiers are either descendants of soldiers who served in the previous wars, or batshit insane pyromaniacs who want to blow everything up.
Don't judge me for being both of those things at once.
I'm not. I'm judging you because of your psi hatred.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2010, 04:08:03 am »

Name: Naomh O'Driscoll
Race: Human
Sex: Female, of course
Weapons: Lawpistol and Stun Grapple, or whatever you need desperately
Bio: Over the decades, Naomh continued to serve her country, stopping only to fight in the second alien war. Her skills have been sharpened and mind hardened by her many battles, and she has been made fearless by her countless deaths. Weary of war, she has kept going only because of the niggling feeling that there would be another alien invasion. Proved right, she has decided that this will her last war.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2010, 04:51:56 am »

WHY THE HELL IS THE RONIN A WOMAN ???!

That portrait can't be of a man... And if it is... THE RONIN IS A MANLY MAN!! *Sobs in the corner*.

Also... Not one single hybrid was murdere... I mean tragically cut-down in our first mission.

Humans and sectoids cannot live together in peace! Down with the sectoids! Down with the hybrids!

The original Ronin picked his teeth with sectoid skulls! I will not have those psy-loving turn-coats squirming into my mind when the moment is right! We used psy in the first alien incursion and look where that got us! Might is right! X-COM must bare its teeth and show these damn hippies and civvies whose in charge!

You're with us or you're with THEM!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 04:59:50 am by The13thRonin »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2010, 05:13:13 am »

Right here, BITCH!

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2010, 05:16:47 am »

Good men were killed by the sectoids in the First and Second Alien Wars... We do not forget... We do not forgive... Psy is the tool of the enemy!! And at the end of the day we make a choice... Every man who uses psy is just as bad as one of these... Things... A hybrid... Men don't use psy... We fight our own battles with cold steel... Always have, always will... That's the code *drops cigarette and puts it out with his boot*.

I put forward a motion that no X-COM operative shall use PSY in the field and that transgression against said motion be met with swift death dealt by peers and without court martial.

Who agrees with the motion?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 05:30:54 am by The13thRonin »

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2010, 05:31:33 am »

You speak of lies. How many LIVES were SAVED by proper application of Psi in the first alien war? At least a dozen. How many soldiers went berserk because they weren't trained Psionically, and shot good men with "cold steel". Face it. Bullets are the weapons of the past. Warfare has changed, and you'll end up just like that cigarette if you can't keep up. Ground.. into.. the dirt. *Spits at TheRhonin's feet.*

Good men were killed by the sectoids in the First and Second Alien Wars...
Second..?

Azzuro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2010, 06:08:19 am »

I have a feeling this thread is going downhill before it ever went uphill. Will you guys cut it out already?

United Forenia Forever!

The13thRonin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2010, 08:17:46 am »

I have a feeling this thread is going downhill before it ever went uphill. Will you guys cut it out already?

What are you complaining about? There's a lot of nice RP material there :P.

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2010, 09:18:10 am »

I'd like in as Sal Devios, great grandson of Hal Devios. I know nothing about this game, so just give him something that blows things up real good.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21