Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 9, No you CANNOT shoot through walls  (Read 10396 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Signups! (Mass Effect RTD)
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 03:36:34 pm »

Will there be different types of each gun or just one

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 03:39:10 pm »

Will there be different types of each gun or just one

You start with basic guns but can buy new ones at stores or find better weapons in the field.

I noticed we have alot of soldiers, no snipers, and only two biotic users  ???
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 04:32:51 pm »

Might make for slightly harder game  :)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 04:47:18 pm »

Or at least one with zero stealth.  :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 04:55:50 pm »

Sounds fun can't wait to unleash some Geth chaos on some other Geth
I wonder since I am geth would I not get an extra armor bonus
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 05:00:19 pm by adwarf »

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 05:27:16 pm »

Sounds fun can't wait to unleash some Geth chaos on some other Geth
I wonder since I am geth would I not get an extra armor bonus

I tried to stay away from racial modifiers since

a) People would just play whatever had the best modifiers instead of whatever they wanted.
b) I'm too lazy to keep track of all those modifiers.

Anyway, nobody else seems interested in joining up. So signups are closed, other people can be put on the waiting list. Turn one coming up soon.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 06:41:00 pm »

Inside the Council Chamber on the Citadel

The five members on the team assemble in front of the Council. The Council Chamber is still showing signs of damage from the attack on the Citadel from a year ago, but is showing signs of its old glory. Assembled are the Turian, Asari, and Salarian councilors, as well as the recently appointed Councilor Anderson. You remain silent while the Council deliberates things amongst themselves. After a short talk, they turn to face you.

Anderson begins "As you're aware, various reports have been coming in from all of the outer colonies. Some of these concern the Geth, others don't. You've all been recruited to inspect this." The Turian councilor picks up after him. "Turian, Asari, Salarian, Quarian, Human...No race seems to be safe. It's of the utmost importance that we resolve this. You've been granted access of a cruiser, fresh off of the docks, for this mission." Then the Salarian councilor speaks up. "You're being dispatched to Sentry Omega, near the outer rim of the galaxy. This area is being colonized, and a large number of reports have been coming from there...Your first objective is to investigate a report coming from a human colony in that area." You can faintly hear the Turian councilor grunt at this. The Asari councilor ignores him and says "You will find your ship down in the Turian docking bay. Good luck."

Inside the newly built human Cruiser SSV Dragoon.
A few hours later, your crew is in FTL drive towards the Sentry Omega cluster, assembled in the meeting room with the acting captain of the ship, Commander Cole of the Human Alliance. "Welcome on board the SSV Dragoon. We'll exit FTL speed within the next two hours. If you have anything you want to do, I suggest you do it now. You'll find Engineering on the lowest level, the gunnery station on the third, and the crew quarters and armory on the second." He walks off towards the bridge.

Status
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CJ1145 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)

Hooray for basic weapons! Now I'll let you bros do your actions and I'll check in in a few hours.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 11:01:11 pm by Krath »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 1, Prepare Thyselves (Mass Effect RTD)
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2010, 06:58:45 pm »

Dath grunts noncomittally. "Didn't hear Krogan in that list the human rattled off. Guess the Rachni War doesn't mean a thing to a race that wasn't around to live it," he says as he checks his weapons. "Wonder what a Geth is doing on the mission. Didn't think Hanars were warriors, either." Dath glances over at Blasto momentarily, then turns his attention to the soldier model Geth but doesn't say anything else, merely studies it.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2010, 07:01:46 pm »

Mk. 4 pulls out his pistol and points it at the krogan "Never think of me as just another Geth I was loyal to my creator unlike the others I and I alone fought against my brothers were you forced to fight your brothers ?" Mk. 4 puts his pistol away and walks out of the room and down to the armory. He searches for an assault rifle that is better than the one he has.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 07:14:34 pm by adwarf »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2010, 07:47:30 pm »

Karadin watches the Geth walk away in a mix of surprise and suspicion. "No way that's a real geth." He states. "He's talking like he's an individual; the geth are a hive mind. Not to mention there's no way the quarians would even consider keeping him around. This whole thing reeks if you ask me."

He then goes off in search of a Mattock assault rifle, being an admirer of their accuracy and firepower.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 07:56:02 pm »

As the Turian walks in Mk. 4 says "Not very bright are you I can hear after all I am a Mk.4 most advanced Geth there is and the only Mk. 4. That is why I do not share the same thoughts as the others the outcasts of my race." then continues looking for a better gun.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 08:01:25 pm »

"I spent some time on Ilium with a quarian; I know more about geth than you'd think. Which is why I'm damn sure that you're not what you say you are. I'll be keeping an eye on you, 'geth'."
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2010, 08:11:51 pm »

Reinforce Exosuit
noticing his crewmates arguing "oh leave the geth alone and don't start another morning war"
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2010, 08:12:21 pm »

" Fine have your misguided thoughts about me but most Quarians did not know of me I was only Three weeks old when the other Geths betrayed the Quarians. I was being made to lead the Geths in a time of war. Only four people knew of my excistence all died in the first assault I was made to think on my own except when told otherwise by my master. My master is now dead his last order was for me to continue to fight the other Geths and to try to bring some back if possible that is all I shall do unless I feel that killing you or any others will further this goal then you have not to fear. I grow tired of this conversation." says Mk. 4 then walks out to wander the ship.

OOC: Hope that helps you all understand why it is the only geth that did not rebel
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 08:20:54 pm by adwarf »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2010, 08:15:35 pm »

After the Mk. 4 geth leaves, Karadin turns to Taric and says "Come on, Taric, look at that thing. You're a quarian, you of all people have to know that geth aren't anything like that. I'm just a little concerned that this thing's here and nobody's questioning anything, what if it's some sort of spy drone? What if it's some sort of independent AI or puppet, or... who knows what else?!"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8