Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 9, No you CANNOT shoot through walls  (Read 10379 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 1, Prepare Thyselves (Mass Effect RTD)
« Reply #30 on: December 15, 2010, 08:19:05 pm »

"does it really matter, i mean for all i care they can wipe out the migrant fleet and i wouldn't care
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2010, 08:22:35 pm »

Karadin throws his hands up in disgust and returns to his search. Having a fake geth AND a fake quarian aboard was too much for him to handle right then and there.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 15, 2010, 08:27:28 pm »

Dath shrugs. "Makes no difference to me. I'm just here to shoot stuff and get paid." The Krogan stands and rolls his neck slightly. After a moment he follows the Turian, since he's the only other person here from a known warrior species, even if they were once at war. Once in the armory, he searches for a better shotgun, preferably a 800-M Claymore. It was doubtful he would find one; humans were too scrawny to handle such a powerful gun.

"So what do you think? Is it gonna be a boring recon job?" he asks Karadin as he sorts through the weaponry. "That wouldn't be any fun."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 15, 2010, 08:30:33 pm »

Mk. 4 walks into engineering finds an empty workbench and begins tinkering with his pistol trying to increase the speed at which it shoots.
OOC:  You hate my character already  YA it is working smartelicness is working :)
anybody else read the Krogan's race description they look like they kicked the crap out of themselves
« Last Edit: December 15, 2010, 09:01:05 pm by adwarf »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 15, 2010, 08:31:42 pm »

"Doubt it." He responded to the krogan. Surprisingly, by this point Dath was the only crew member he'd spoke to that he had no outstanding issues with. "They wouldn't send a krogan mercenary, a turian soldier, a quarian engineer, and a... 'geth' on a recon mission." He continued, making air quotes with his fingers with the word geth.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 15, 2010, 08:32:52 pm »

"Quarian Sapper" taric yells out as he is searching for materials

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2010, 10:50:08 pm »

Just waiting on Kaguro now. I have all your rolls done, so I'll give him a bit to post. I really like the personality you're all throwing into your characters by the way.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2010, 01:25:58 am »

OOC:Sorry, I was asleep.
Edit:Fixed a mistake on what Hanar call the prothians

Blasto ignored the argueings of the others and simply moved towards the armory of the ship in search of more pistols. "This one doupts it will be simple recon, most of the outer rim is consitered territory of the Terminous Systems, and it is likely trouble will be caused." He body glowed a slightly deeper color for a moment before returning to normal. "Though this one does wonder why humans choose to place colonies in such dangerous areas, far from relics of the the Enkindlers."
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:10:29 am by KaguroDraven »
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2010, 02:04:32 am »

Mk. 4 puts his pistol away and walks out of the room and down to the armory. He searches for an assault rifle that is better than the one he has.

[2] Mk. 4 takes the elevator in the central shaft and enters the armory to hunt for a better rifle. He fails to find anything better than his Avenger in the Armory. Upon further studying, the Armory is rather...lacking. Or so your sensors indicate. Some other crew members come down a moment later and find their own weapons. Huh.

He then goes off in search of a Mattock assault rifle, being an admirer of their accuracy and firepower.

[3] Following the Geth down into the Armory, you find a Mattock assault rifle inside a wooden crate. It doesn't seem to be in very good condition though. The scope is missing and the barrel is rusty. Some testing reveals that the shots go horribly off center.

Reinforce Exosuit

[2] After a quick search through the Armory, Engineering, AND the crew quarters, Taric fails to find anything that can be used to reinforce his suit. You silently curse to yourself.

Once in the armory, he searches for a better shotgun, preferably a 800-M Claymore. It was doubtful he would find one; humans were too scrawny to handle such a powerful gun.

[4] You search around the armory, and stumble upon a sleek black carrying case with the words 'Danger - Heavy Recoil' written in white across the front. You open it up and incredibly, you find a mint condition Claymore 800-M Shotgun. Nothing is visibly wrong with it and it doesn't seem to have been ever used before. How lucky are you?

Blasto ignored the argueings of the others and simply moved towards the armory of the ship in search of more pistols.

[4] Searching through the armory with the others, you find a pair of slightly worn M-3 Predators to add to your collection. You somehow store these with your other weapons in what can only be assumed as a bottomless backpack.

The voice of the Commander rings over the intercom. "We're dropping out of FTL shortly. We'll be docking at a station that, according to reports gotten in the last week, has been under Geth assault recently. Get to the bridge when you're done.

You can all do any last-minute things you need to do. Next turn the ship will arrive at your objective.

Status
Spoiler: Taricus (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: CJ1145 (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: SeriousConcentrate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: KaguroDraven (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Talarion (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:53:47 am by Krath »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2010, 02:22:24 am »

check Vehicles

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2010, 02:26:01 am »

Check the shielding mechonisms attached to me to ensure there are no malfunctions.
Apply my natural toxins to the barrel of my pistols, to ensure enemies who are not killed will be poisoned.

OOC:I checked the Hanar wiki, they apparently have weak limbs but a damn strong grip, and powerful natural poisons they can secrete :D
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:16:34 am by KaguroDraven »
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Kill Synthetics: Turn 2, Final Preparations (Mass Effect RTD)
« Reply #41 on: December 16, 2010, 05:25:15 am »

Am I allowed to join late? If so, awesome. If not, oh well.

Name: Alex Rickson
Race: Human
Class: Infiltrator
Appearance: Fairly young caucasian, medium length brown hair, gray eyes, a small bit of stubble around his chin. He often wears a visor on his head (Think Garrus' visor thing) To help him with viewing, and providing statistics. It can also be used in stead of a scope, if something happens to the one on his rifle.
Background: Alex has served as an infiltration and stealth agent since he was 18, being 24 now. He has proven himself many times to have excellent aim and instinct, pulling through many varied missions for the Human Alliance. He was born and raised on earth, living a fairly peaceful life, like a normal child. From a young age, his dream was to join the military, so when he hit age 18, he signed up. He was fit, but the training he went through in the army was tough on him. He still pulled through, to go on to advanced training in infiltration and marksmanship. A year after he signed up, he was sent into the field.
Anything else you want to add:
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2010, 05:48:28 am »

Am I allowed to join late? If so, awesome. If not, oh well.

Name: Alex Rickson
Race: Human
Class: Infiltrator
Appearance: Fairly young caucasian, medium length brown hair, gray eyes, a small bit of stubble around his chin. He often wears a visor on his head (Think Garrus' visor thing) To help him with viewing, and providing statistics. It can also be used in stead of a scope, if something happens to the one on his rifle.
Background: Alex has served as an infiltration and stealth agent since he was 18, being 24 now. He has proven himself many times to have excellent aim and instinct, pulling through many varied missions for the Human Alliance. He was born and raised on earth, living a fairly peaceful life, like a normal child. From a young age, his dream was to join the military, so when he hit age 18, he signed up. He was fit, but the training he went through in the army was tough on him. He still pulled through, to go on to advanced training in infiltration and marksmanship. A year after he signed up, he was sent into the field.
Anything else you want to add:

I don't see why not. It's still pretty damn early. You're added. We can probably say you were there the whole time and nobody paid any attention to you.

We now have a sniper AND a human. And here I was thinking we'd never get either.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 05:55:23 am by Krath »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2010, 06:03:10 am »

MK.4 begins tinkering with his pistol hoping to improve it.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2010, 06:16:48 am »

Alex, seeing that noone is paying any attention to him, smiles slightly. That's how it should be. He saunters off to find a maintenance kit or some tools with which he can make sure his equipment is in top shape. If he passes anyone, he will call out a friendly greeting.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8