Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 77

Author Topic: BYOR5.5 - Day 9: Just Kidding. Game Over.  (Read 130618 times)

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOR5.5 - Day 2: Old Friends Discuss New Times
« Reply #495 on: January 02, 2011, 11:58:12 pm »

Short response to the point. much easier when you actually provide them , you know.

Did not check if there would be a no lynch or not. Second question void.

Accusation all you wish. You don't look scum to me so i changed my votes. I stand by it

My response is that it,s bullshit. I've posted mu idea and theorys. If you believe they are wall of nothing fine by me, but then that would mean that you have rather excessive taste as of what actually constitue playing the game.

Missed it apparently. You will have to remind me how it was so blindingly obvious, because i havent seen it despite reading keeping up with the thread daily.

And no that i answered your little tirade, why don't you back your own word. Tunneling who? Not you, thats basically your own argument. Refusing to answer question is blatantly hilarious, consiedering it's basically all i do right now. Tapping lurker says the guy who vote org, suspect archengel and only ever question me? Let me explain it more clearly.

You are not worth my time. You are a noobtown desperate to look good. Your accusation don't hold water now as much as they did back day 1. You are tunneling me since you don't have the guts to take on a real player, and i'm awfully nice to people. What is sad is that you will probably continue forever and ever claim to all that i'm the worst scum of all while there are many interesting stuff happening around, on the misguided allusion that what you do is actually scumhunting and important while all it relly is consist on blindingly following the path you chose day 1, and that Lynching you would be a bad idea since you are a townie nevertheless, useless as you may be.

Now if you can stop being a fool and let your brain register this, i would be pretty proud of you.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2011, 12:02:20 am »

Thats was not in anyway short. I'm trying to get better at it.

Irony is Tunneling
Irony is Tapping lurker.
Irony is town but really he may as well not be.

I'll post further tought on thing that are actually relevant tommorrow.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2011, 05:59:16 am »

There could also be a hidden limit in the amount of Pandar's revives.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2011, 09:15:42 am »

Nirur:
Pretty much.  I could see plenty of self-preservationist desire to obfuscate how much a revive really costs him.

Note that I don't consider it a scumtell if I am correct, though.
You consider it acceptable for townies to falsely claim for self-preservation?

In a very narrow set of circumstances.  If he was completely lying about his role, I'd hang him over it, but not for fudging the revive cost.

If it confounds scum more so than town, it's probably OK.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: January 03, 2011, 12:31:17 pm »

Pandarsenic, you haven't posted in about 36 hours, yet have been online a few times. Either answer my questions, or I will use your complete refusal to commit to anything on Jokerman against you tomorrow, should he flip scum.

Unofficial votecount, based partially off of the LukerTracker®:
Zathras[1 vote]                            Ottofar
Pandarsenic
Org[1 vote]                                  IronyOwl
Ottofar
Argembarger
Toaster[1 vote]                            Org
Archangel
MysteriousBluePuppet
IronyOwl
Jokerman-EXE[3 votes<possibly 5>] NF, Nirur, Zathras
NativeForeigner[2 votes]                 Toaster, Jokerman
Nirur Torir[2 votes]                       Argembarger, Pandarsenic
Novote: MBP, Archangel

Not much has happened since the last extension, and the day will probably end soon. Since Pandarsenic feels that my points against him are invalid but hasn't explained why, I may easily go after him passive-aggressively while questioning others. Notably, I'll be attempting to get people who seem willing to end the day without clearly stating that they want to lynch their vote choice, to define the reasons for their votes.

Ottofar: If his number of revives had a hidden limit, he wouldn't be acting this way. Your vote on Zathras was because of a question. Is your vote still on him because you feel he should be lynched but can't be bothered to question him, or because you don't feel like moving your vote?

Argembarger: I have answered your questions. Do you still feel that I need to be lynched? Why or why not?

Archangel: You're not voting. Why?

MBP: How's your checking going?

IronyOwl: Org's highly unlikely to get lynched today if things go at the same rate. Will you be trying to lynch Org?

Jokerman: Do you still feel that NF needs to die? You haven't been doing much to try to get him lynched.

NF: Your statement about Jokerman needing a lynch was several pages ago. Do you still feel this way?

Org: I may never understand your voting method.

Toaster: You do have an interesting counterargument, but why do you feel the need to defend him, when he won't defend himself? Furthermore, you stating that hypothesis nullifies any benefits he may have gotten if he had been town and claiming slightly falsely. Your vote on NF was to get his attention. Do you still feel that your vote belongs on him?

Spoiler: Pandarsenic questions (click to show/hide)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 03, 2011, 12:37:16 pm »

Running me ragged at work. Just got off my last shift about seven hours ago, and my next one starts in about two hours so I'm all over the place.

Yes, and I felt like the reasons I gave were pretty goddam convincing, but it seems no one else even bothered to read them.

PFP
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 03, 2011, 12:53:36 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=68861.0
As you have not asked for an extension for real life concerns, you have explicitly refused to commit to an opinion on Jokerman.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 03, 2011, 01:05:07 pm »

Nirur. I'd really just like him rolecopped or something.
I think there's a revivocult.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 03, 2011, 01:15:06 pm »

Toaster: You do have an interesting counterargument, but why do you feel the need to defend him, when he won't defend himself? Furthermore, you stating that hypothesis nullifies any benefits he may have gotten if he had been town and claiming slightly falsely. Your vote on NF was to get his attention. Do you still feel that your vote belongs on him?

The thought had occurred to me that it seemed like something Pandar would do, and I felt like pointing it out.  Your further point is only if scum believes both of us.

I still think Native is the scummiest here, for reasons I've stated.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 03, 2011, 03:01:47 pm »

My checking for now is done.

Pandar claim seems sound, but at the same time i can't really see how it could be balanced. Really it would allow him to completely block the game 1-2 day and be functionnaly invincible. Normally a role that defensive still got at least 1-2 death condition ( I'm thinking Toony role BYOR4. Immune to nk, and day kills, but susceptible to ponyfication). From the description of Pandar, his one as no real weakness. Means it,s basically a coin toss. If his role is real, he resurrect and that the same as a no lynch. Not good. Or, if he his a necro cult ( kinda like necromancer die, get back as lich or something) then we get rid of a gamechanger. Sio basically, we would need a cop to investigate (and hope that he doesnt have an anti cop measure). For this id rather if he did not use his 3 kitten power tonight to at least not to block cops from making their job. Some power alike the plasma bomb from Paranormal would be devastating.

Anyway. Pandar it is for now.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 03, 2011, 04:02:15 pm »

Oh, and Nirur, I meant something Pandar isn't informed of.

I mean at all.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 03, 2011, 06:11:23 pm »

I like how people think my ability to roleblock everyone is imbalanced, but Nirur's isn't.

Whooo first day of Russian and hoping I get into French.

I slept through the first day of one class already, bluuurgh.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2011, 06:49:42 pm »

Oh, and Nirur, I meant something Pandar isn't informed of.

I mean at all.
I know what you meant. My position remains the same: He wouldn't be acting like a probable-single night of blocking everyone was worth three revives.

I like how people think my ability to roleblock everyone is imbalanced, but Nirur's isn't.
I don't believe anyone said that your claimed ability to roleblock everyone was imbalanced. If you're going to try to shift suspicion, at least read the arguments against you.

Spoiler: Pandarsenic questions (click to show/hide)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2011, 07:20:13 pm »

Busybusybusy. Will be less so starting tomorrow.

Nirur, the short answer to your question is yes. I still feel Jokerman needs to be lynched soon, but Pandar's roleclaim is having me second-guess trying to get him lynched today.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 77