Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634771 times)

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6720 on: February 02, 2011, 11:44:55 am »

'hm? It seems I will have to win then...'
'How is this because of you?'
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6721 on: February 02, 2011, 11:48:56 am »

"I'm, a void dragon. Or was. I was part of a clan that broke away from the main group, we didn't agree with their methods or ideals. But they were having none of that and tracked and killed all of my clan mates. But Killiouse found me travelling in a dimension and took me in, helping me escape for many years.

But it seems they've finally caught me, because I was so stupid."

*her eyes begin to tear up*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6722 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:10 am »

'then you can do something about it. Blaming yourself will help no one'
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6723 on: February 02, 2011, 11:54:01 am »

*She shakes her head solemly*

"I am no match for the amount of Dragons that will descend, I am only one and Killiouse never shared any of the techniques the Dimension Dancers used."

"I...I need some time to think."

*Yui goes into her room*

((I'm going for about an hour, PLOT TO BE CONTINUED!))
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6724 on: February 02, 2011, 12:02:08 pm »

"Uh, hate to say it, guys, but couldn't we just detonate a sufficiently large fission/fusion mass in close proximity to these Void Dragons?" Jack asks. "Those are the two most efficient ways to release huge quantities of energy I can think of."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6725 on: February 02, 2011, 12:08:53 pm »

*Lictor; stage right; dramatic entry.*
"Fission barely provides one percent of energy as compared to the reactant's mass-to-energy equation. Fission can get somewhere to eight, maybe ten percent of reactant mass, if you know what you're doing. Matter-antimatter cancellation provides full matter to energy conversion. What doesn't get converted is simply bathed in just about any kind of radiation you can think of, and gets blown... to hell and back, if I remember the term correctly."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6726 on: February 02, 2011, 12:10:29 pm »

"Damn it, I NEVER think of antimatter. Antimatter bomb, then?"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6727 on: February 02, 2011, 12:12:30 pm »

"Damn it, I NEVER think of antimatter. Antimatter bomb, then?"
"Made of what antimatter? We don't even have a collider, let alone something strong enough to contain the antimatter particles..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6728 on: February 02, 2011, 12:14:52 pm »

"The Tyrant seems to think he could get us some," Jack says, "since he's talking about it so much."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6729 on: February 02, 2011, 12:15:58 pm »

*Tenshi stands watch outside Yui's room*
*Hugs*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6730 on: February 02, 2011, 12:20:26 pm »

"The Tyrant seems to think he could get us some," Jack says, "since he's talking about it so much."
"Having a whole splinter fleet taken out in a single go does leave an impression in one's mind. There is a high-efficiency collider growing in an uninhabited peninsula, courtesy of a talk with someone from the CSE. A society that can create a true-void bubble by accident has quite a few tricks up its sleave. The downside is that I have no knowledge as to the make-up of our uninvited guests, thus no clue as to what kind of particles to focus on canceling out."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6731 on: February 02, 2011, 12:27:46 pm »

"I see. In any event...I do have one last idea. If we can disguise the Ark as a chunk of rock, we might just be able to get them to think they finished us off after they blow up the planet and leave."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6732 on: February 02, 2011, 12:30:40 pm »

*Shows Iceball how its done*
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #6733 on: February 02, 2011, 12:48:52 pm »

*reappears*
"how much time do we have?"

((late to school and im done with this class c u in a second i guess))

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6734 on: February 02, 2011, 12:51:53 pm »

*Shows Iceball how its done*
*Squints.*
"Huh. I'll try that..."
*Begins working.*
Pages: 1 ... 447 448 [449] 450 451 ... 2023