Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634660 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6705 on: February 02, 2011, 11:24:45 am »

((will be back to complete this in half hour))

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6706 on: February 02, 2011, 11:24:54 am »

((Man, so much stuff happening that I feel bad for making the Void Dragons as powerful as they are =< ))

*Yui finds Killiouse standing on a hill looking up into space, as she lands Killiouse doesn't turn round*

K:"I feel them, the malice reaching across space and wrapping it's tendriles around this planet..."

Y:"We'll do fine, Cyrus."

*Krillious spins round quickly and pins Yui to the spot with a angry stare*

K:"These people haven't lived as long as I have, let alone as long as my race has existed and we barely measure to them! They make us look like cave men!"

Y:"So why not help! You kept us at bay for three centuries, you killed many of us you know how to do this!"

*Killiouse just stares at space again, a picture clutched in her hands*

Y:"Three days Killiouse, help us or, or...

Just disappear!"

*Yui launches herself into the air again, flying back to the fortress*
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6707 on: February 02, 2011, 11:25:32 am »

"And so I ask again: How does this help us...Oh. I see. So in other words, you're still sacrificing yourself, you're just placing them a bit further away from us while doing it?"
Thera sighs, and turns to Aegis, scowling.
"Did we really have to bring that up?"
"Well. I am sorry if I happen to give him the tools to off himself! I did not know this would happen! Tellemuris! You will not use the Compendium in that way!"
*Aegis stores most of the cards somewhere, but keeps a couple ready*
"Give back the compendium. Now."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6708 on: February 02, 2011, 11:27:10 am »

"It was mostly the whole 'figures from established religion' thing. Don't want to get in a fight or something stupid like that," Thera says.
---

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6709 on: February 02, 2011, 11:29:15 am »

*Yui tries to seek out Tenshi in the palace*

*Killiouse floats over to the ship and take the prinnies with her*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6710 on: February 02, 2011, 11:29:55 am »

Kata facepalms.
"Hey! Those penguins were nice!"

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6711 on: February 02, 2011, 11:30:40 am »

P1:"Sorry dood, but we're needed for something special apparently. See ya dood!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #6712 on: February 02, 2011, 11:31:46 am »

"Oh that? These are... Different. They carry the same names but... Think of it as this, every universe has a copy of this, each one different... For example..."
*Aegis summons Messiah. Its a winged, pained man who carrys coffins attached to his right arm. He has 3 wings. She dismisses him.*
"Humans belive that there is only one god. Humans can be wrong. I'm sorry if stuff like this offends you, but otherwise I will have to use less stronger creatures.."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6713 on: February 02, 2011, 11:32:53 am »

*Tenshi guides Yui to her with mental waves*
*Hugs*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Random fourth wall breakage.
« Reply #6714 on: February 02, 2011, 11:33:44 am »

"Meh, it's just that someone outside the fourth wall WILL yell at us for some stupid reason now because you mentioned it," Thera replies.
---
"I'm sad."

"No you aren't..."
"No I'm not..."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6715 on: February 02, 2011, 11:34:37 am »

*Yui runs to Tenshi*

"Tenshi! I'm not sure what to do with Killiouse, she seems as unresponsive as ever when this happens."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6716 on: February 02, 2011, 11:36:01 am »

'then let her go.. If she doesn't wish to fight with us that is her choice.. perhaps I will be able to delay them long enough for everyone to escape'
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6717 on: February 02, 2011, 11:37:17 am »

*Yui sighs*

"That's just it, I've stranded her here and no ones going to leave you, especially me! I'll see if I can do something with them."

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6718 on: February 02, 2011, 11:38:21 am »

'I want them to leave... If I can die fighting then I won't be condemned to an eternity of servitude to the lowest castes of hell'
*Hugs*

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #6719 on: February 02, 2011, 11:41:14 am »

"There's no where for them to go. After they devoured the Dimension Dances, they use Travel Dampeners to make dimension travel impossible and space craft will be cut down."

"Damn it, this is all because of me..."
Pages: 1 ... 446 447 [448] 449 450 ... 2023