Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634448 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Apt.
« Reply #5310 on: January 30, 2011, 02:28:55 pm »

"I am sorry for the loss of your fellow Guardsmen in the tank. Your brother is also here, but... long story short, he seems to suffer from mood-swings and split personalities, has found out that a Scrin, an ancient being made of living crystal has been keeping watch over him, and using him as an outlet for its severe case of Munchhausen-by-proxy, and has been physically altered by said crystal upon the Scrin's death. He seems mentally stable enough after such ordeals."
"Also, I notice a lack of <Die, monster!> and shooting from you. Even alone, your weapons *points to the Exitus pistol* could leave some rather large holes in me, and I shudder to think of the rage of the Vindicare you took those from. Furthermore, you should seek medical aid. We have some healer... psykers, though far less volatile, there are my pools, and a medical center courtesy of the most benign invasion in the universe."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5311 on: January 30, 2011, 02:30:03 pm »

They looked around what was he talking about teleported back they are still here

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5312 on: January 30, 2011, 02:33:01 pm »

"I know of the mood swings and split personalities, Tyranid. In fact, Dariel has been known to attempt to kill himself on several occasions. And I know of the Scrin. I have no personal vendetta against it, and it is a sad thing to know it has died. The Vindicare I had taken this from has been killed, specifically by a Chaos Space Marines bolter."

They looked around what was he talking about teleported back they are still here
Они телепортированы anyways.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2011, 02:36:32 pm by Phantom »

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5313 on: January 30, 2011, 02:37:33 pm »

"A horrible thing, Chaos. To use man against fellow man like pawns... Regardless... Which one of the aforementioned healers should I take you to? And you have also dodged my question as to the lack of violence towards me."
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5314 on: January 30, 2011, 02:43:50 pm »

"A horrible thing, Chaos. To use man against fellow man like pawns... Regardless... Which one of the aforementioned healers should I take you to? And you have also dodged my question as to the lack of violence towards me."
"The lack of violence is due to my pacifistic nature. I refuse to fight, and that is why I only chose to be the driver of the Baneblade."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5315 on: January 30, 2011, 02:44:56 pm »

"So, Aegis... Can you help my fix my robotic hand and my arm drill?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5316 on: January 30, 2011, 02:46:43 pm »

They followed Artyom like he was some great leader. All they were trying to do was find a place to call home and prepare for when they could return to russia and take revenge on the Dark Ones. (( Yes I may have messed with the story line get over it )) As they are walking they find a cave which holds some of the antmens old weapons ammo and vehicles and decide to stay there.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #5317 on: January 30, 2011, 02:47:08 pm »

*tries to move left arm but moves in jerks*
"damn"
*checks metal left arm*
"came someone repair my arm, think a steam pipe is bent again"

((helping my mom stuff sausages right now))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5318 on: January 30, 2011, 02:47:36 pm »

"Okay... What is an IDC?"
"InterDimensional Computer. I consolidated it down to this watch..."
*Shows the heavily damaged watch.*
"I made this by somehow binding my state of dimensional break to a computer. The main problem now is that I'm in a state of dimensional lock now. I'm not only trapped in this realm, but dimensional powers no longer affect me. The IDC also became significantly harder to use properly when I went into a D-lock and I am now at a loss on how to fix it."
"Something really, really complicated," Jack says. "I don't know how it works and Iceball doesn't seem to either."
"As he said, I'm going off of observation right now."
"Right. Well... Let me get to it."
*Aegis goes out to the lab. Lots of sound can be heard from it...*
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5319 on: January 30, 2011, 02:48:56 pm »

They followed Artyom like he was some great leader. All they were trying to do was find a place to call home and prepare for when they could return to russia and take revenge on the Dark Ones. (( Yes I may have messed with the story line get over it )) As they are walking they find a cave which holds some of the antmens old weapons ammo and vehicles and decide to stay there.
((I, I can't think of you properly RPing any of the Metro characters except the bandits.

In the book, Artyom is actually pissed off that he killed the Dark Ones and his home. In the game, I consider it Canonical that Artyom saves the Dark Ones. Artyom is also the quiet one, and not much of a leader compared to Khan or Dmitri.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5320 on: January 30, 2011, 02:49:37 pm »

"The lack of violence is due to my pacifistic nature. I refuse to fight, and that is why I only chose to be the driver of the Baneblade."
"So? Any healing you'd like? Before you die of septicemia, that is?"

((@ adwarf; Dude; what kind of crack are you on? Can I have some please!? Also, Tenshi said no more people.))

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5321 on: January 30, 2011, 02:50:39 pm »

(( I said I changed the storyline and I changed Artyom )) ((  so technically it aint the same artyom ))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5322 on: January 30, 2011, 02:51:48 pm »

"So? Any healing you'd like? Before you die of septicemia, that is?"
"I think I shall go to your pools. Tyranid's I have never properly studied..."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5323 on: January 30, 2011, 02:55:38 pm »

Suddenly Artyom and his followers disappear and will have no recollection of the event (( I was using them to kill my other characters ))

They are replaced by Laharl, Etna, and Flonne. (( anyone know what game they are from ))

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5324 on: January 30, 2011, 02:55:58 pm »

((And as I said. No more people))
*Hugs*
Pages: 1 ... 353 354 [355] 356 357 ... 2023