Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634245 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Apt.
« Reply #5295 on: January 30, 2011, 02:03:32 pm »

Berkar notices the Tyrant greeting him, and says something to him under his breath.
"Hello Tyranid."

"That was surprisingly non-violent. As you may tell, I am a Hive Tyrant, though you are welcome to refer to me in any way you see fit, though preferably not as insulting as to offend any passer-by. And your name would be?"
"Also, pleased to meet you, Arekkusu."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5296 on: January 30, 2011, 02:04:23 pm »

*Ochita and Aegis show up near Iceball.*
"How are your injurys?"
"Healed, but painful. I'll live, the main problem is that the IDC is broken, my robotic arm is falling apart, my arm drill is dented up, and neither of the two will retract."
"Well I am a robot, a extremely advanced one at that, we could go to my workshop and lab and see if I can fix them..."
"Thanks. It would be really helpful, though I doubt you could fix the IDC... I built it and I barely know how it works."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #5297 on: January 30, 2011, 02:05:42 pm »

"Okay... What is an IDC?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5298 on: January 30, 2011, 02:06:19 pm »

"My first name is Berkar. My surname is Cross. I do not expect it to be heard much around here."
Berkar looks back towards the Spire after talking to the Tyrant.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5299 on: January 30, 2011, 02:06:59 pm »

"Something really, really complicated," Jack says. "I don't know how it works and Iceball doesn't seem to either."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5300 on: January 30, 2011, 02:10:37 pm »

"Okay... What is an IDC?"
"InterDimensional Computer. I consolidated it down to this watch..."
*Shows the heavily damaged watch.*
"I made this by somehow binding my state of dimensional break to a computer. The main problem now is that I'm in a state of dimensional lock now. I'm not only trapped in this realm, but dimensional powers no longer affect me. The IDC also became significantly harder to use properly when I went into a D-lock and I am now at a loss on how to fix it."
"Something really, really complicated," Jack says. "I don't know how it works and Iceball doesn't seem to either."
"As he said, I'm going off of observation right now."

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #5301 on: January 30, 2011, 02:12:11 pm »

*The Tyrant senses something slightly off, and also something rather familiar about Berkar.*
"If you don't mind me asking, how and why did you end up here? Also, are you by chance familiar with a Cadian Guardsman named Dariel? You seem alike."
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5302 on: January 30, 2011, 02:16:39 pm »

*The Tyrant senses something slightly off, and also something rather familiar about Berkar.*
"If you don't mind me asking, how and why did you end up here? Also, are you by chance familiar with a Cadian Guardsman named Dariel? You seem alike."
"I ended up in this place when a dimensional rift sent myself and my Baneblade here. It was destroyed, and everyone else was killed. And the Guardsman you know as Dariel is my brother. Is he here?"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5303 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:49 pm »

"I'm pretty sure he thinks you're dead," Thera says. "And I destroyed said Baneblade. Sorry about that, even though it's not an excuse. Yeah, he's here."

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #5304 on: January 30, 2011, 02:17:58 pm »

Yui:"Haven't seen an angle before, if that's what you are."
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5305 on: January 30, 2011, 02:20:20 pm »

As Ragnorak and the antmen slept some people crept in to the hive they are Artyom, Hunter, Khan, and Dimitri. They snuck up on the creatures and slaughtered them . As they left the hive Artyom pushed a button and the the hive was destroyed by 6 well placed C-4.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5306 on: January 30, 2011, 02:21:03 pm »

"I'm pretty sure he thinks you're dead," Thera says. "And I destroyed said Baneblade. Sorry about that, even though it's not an excuse. Yeah, he's here."
"That explains why it exploded. It also explains why I woke up with plenty of wounds."
Berkar takes a bandage off of his neck, showing an infected wound with a piece of metal embedded in there.
"And I believed Dariel was dead also."

As Ragnorak and the antmen slept some people crept in to the hive they are Artyom, Hunter, Khan, and Dimitri. They snuck up on the creatures and slaughtered them . As they left the hive Artyom pushed a button and the the hive was destroyed by 6 well placed C-4.
((Hey fucker! Stay away from my favorite game characters!))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #5307 on: January 30, 2011, 02:21:37 pm »

"I've seen a few angels. I'm not one of them." Jack flips on a mask and turns back into his normal form.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5308 on: January 30, 2011, 02:22:58 pm »

((Hey fucker! Stay away from my favorite game characters!))

Hehehe

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #5309 on: January 30, 2011, 02:24:04 pm »

The Metro 2033 characters are teleported back, with no recollection of the event.
Pages: 1 ... 352 353 [354] 355 356 ... 2023