Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634854 times)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? No more rifts!!! ><
« Reply #2595 on: January 24, 2011, 06:16:01 pm »

Thera looks down and promptly facepalms and throws Theta back into his suit before any damage is done. Lucky her, she can walk on the ceiling, evading all problems with that herself.

"Damn. That stuff is insidious," she notes while walking on the ceiling and fastening Theta's helmet. "Hopefully, we won't have any of this tomfoolery in the future..then again, this place is notorious for tomfoolery, though not exactly this kind..."

((Thera is totally your big sister, Pally. Totally.XD ))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #2596 on: January 24, 2011, 06:17:04 pm »

*The biovores begin bathing Aegis in a focused torrent of sound, strong enough to put a MARV to shame. The two lumps of Tiberium contained by the Zoanthropes seem somehow... unsettled by the raw destructive power. As the last vestigial shards of crystal unravel from Aegis' body, the biovores stop their onslaught. Aegis is left rather deafened for a few moments, but otherwise unharmed.*
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2597 on: January 24, 2011, 06:18:47 pm »

"Shit, I guess this Tiberium infestation won't get cleaned up soon because I can't find a way to contact the people who can exterminate it..."
((Really, someone RP a Scrin or a guy from Nod for me. Or at least a descendant of Ignatio Mobius.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: January 24, 2011, 06:19:56 pm »

((Sheesh. warpgate it is then.))
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: January 24, 2011, 06:20:38 pm »

"I suppose I'm next." *Steps forward.*
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: January 24, 2011, 06:21:22 pm »

((Can I send in an order for a Big or Lil' Sis too plz?  XD  The only reason I didn't bring one was so someone else could rp her. And a large diet coke and fries! XP))
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: January 24, 2011, 06:24:09 pm »

((Can I send in an order for a Big or Lil' Sis too plz?  XD  The only reason I didn't bring one was so someone else could rp her. And a large diet coke and fries! XP))
((Respond to my post first! >_> My plan of forcing you to either act human or to be broken is working! MWHAHAHAHAHA!))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: January 24, 2011, 06:25:16 pm »

((Uh, thanks. I guess you can have any character you want too. All I wanted was a Ravager and a Nod Elite Cadre.))

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: January 24, 2011, 06:25:51 pm »

"Oh, when you feel the searing pain, try to ignore it, okay? *Tee hee*"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: January 24, 2011, 06:26:48 pm »

((Hmm. So we're just introducing plot points without asking now? In any case, go ahead.))
*Hugs*

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: January 24, 2011, 06:27:32 pm »

*The Tyrant turns its attention to the crystals hovering in containment, and focuses every sensory organ in the area on them.*

'Tight-knit proton crystal lattice, ideal for creating and conducting pairs of quantum-entangled particles. Surprisingly similar to what Necron ships use.. in thier.. quantum.. computers......'

"HJSSsSSSsSSSSsSSssSSsSsSSSssSSSSsSSS!!!..."

*Somewhere, in another galaxy, on a distant planet somehow spared halfway by the Tyranid swarm, there might be a creature that knew what the sound resonating inside everyones minds was. The chilling sound of the mind of a Tyranid, overcome by maniacal laughter.*

((Are you happy now? The bugmonster has a way to call the rest of its relatives to the buffet.))

« Last Edit: January 24, 2011, 06:29:11 pm by Something Evil »

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2606 on: January 24, 2011, 06:32:09 pm »

*The Lich King then subjected to the same sound bombardment. The noise stops after several seconds, King Menethil's armor still singing with leftover harmonics.*
((also doublepost. sorry))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: January 24, 2011, 06:32:54 pm »

((Yes, yes I am. Sorry for the trouble. I'll go ahead and find a way to conjure up a few things.))
Something watched from nearby. It moved outwards. It seemed to by a Scrin Ravager, but more intelligent. The scars and scratches on it's metallic skin suggested it was here for a long time. It seemed to recognize the Tyranids. Meanwhile, an Elite Cadre trooper searches through the forest and stumbles upon the area to, right before nearly being trampled by a horde of Gouts.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: January 24, 2011, 06:33:15 pm »

"Hm. I must say, I am impressed, Feeding One."
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: January 24, 2011, 06:36:13 pm »

((Respond to my post first! >_> My plan of forcing you to either act human or to be broken is working! MWHAHAHAHAHA!))

((I thought I did.  X())  "Yes, well don't be "hitting" on me if you're taken then." he nonchalantly replies,  "Now help me back in my skin so I can move this crud!"
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 2023