Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634688 times)

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
Re: Fort WTF!? No more rifts!!! ><
« Reply #2580 on: January 24, 2011, 06:03:37 pm »

*A Warrior brood amble by, seemingly amplifying the clarity of the Tyrant's voice, the lead creature itself slinking off deeper into the fortress." ((Mainly because double-tapping consonants lost its charm and just got annoying.))

"We have not stripped a dozen galaxies of matter by haphazardly Eating everything we find. There are things best left untouched."

*They then lead Aegis and the Lich King to the pools. They have grown quite large, normal vegetation replaced with thick spiky tendrils shooting high into the air, leafed bulbous pods littering the ground in a sick parody of nature. Near the purulent mass, the large block of Tiberium hangs suspended in mid air by nine Zoanthropes, the smaller one extracted from Aegis supported by just three. They seem to be deliberately ignoring one-another.*

*Closer, five Biovores, massive beasts that look like overgrown hippos gone carnivore, stand in a rough circle, their mine launchers replaced with large, bulbous growths that seem to buzz lightly, all pointing to a small hill in the middle of their formation.*

"As the Humans would say, <<Ladies first.>>"
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2581 on: January 24, 2011, 06:05:14 pm »

"Ahem...what is the point of all this?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2582 on: January 24, 2011, 06:05:43 pm »

"Dammit, Tyranid, I need to contact a psionic bio-mechanical race that thrives on this stuff, find me a way to the Warp! Really!"

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
  • "Mess wi' meh booze n' die!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: January 24, 2011, 06:06:03 pm »

The being from the Big Daddy suit tries to access what memories he could of more peaceful times from the colony, before things started going wrong,  "Are you...*ahem* 'hitting' on me?" it replies as he slowly wraps his arms around her and looks her in the face.  His face then slowly leans towards hers...

((Twi, you never responded to this post about 5 pgs back.  XP  Bleh, if I knew we'd have Tiberium, I would've played Kane.  XP))
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!
Lemme, AXE you a question!

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2584 on: January 24, 2011, 06:07:26 pm »

((Uugh, posts posts and more posts. Damn you, narrative skills and slow writing!))
"There is no link to the Warp available to us for now. The navigation systems were not on my ship, and even if they were, it is quite beyond recovery now." ((will make one, got the mats and know the schematic. but later))
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: January 24, 2011, 06:07:41 pm »

((Twi, you never responded to this post about 5 pgs back.  XP  Bleh, if I knew we'd have Tiberium, I would've played Kane.  XP))
((Argh.))
Meanwhile, back in Thera's time... she grins.
"Maybe I like you, maybe I don't... You ARE a little cute, but there's no shortage of cute people here, and I already have a boyfriend...though he seems to have figured out that he has no hope of stopping me from getting around. Honestly, before anything else, I feel obligated to get you to do something besides walk around endlessly."

((Yo.))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2586 on: January 24, 2011, 06:08:13 pm »

The being from the Big Daddy suit tries to access what memories he could of more peaceful times from the colony, before things started going wrong,  "Are you...*ahem* 'hitting' on me?" it replies as he slowly wraps his arms around her and looks her in the face.  His face then slowly leans towards hers...

((Man, I'd let you play as a normal NOD Soldier but not Kane, seriously, no one else can truly be the Messiah.))

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: January 24, 2011, 06:09:32 pm »

((I weep for the Tiberium Wars franchise. EA has turned CnC into total shit.  :'( ))

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2588 on: January 24, 2011, 06:10:28 pm »

((I weep for the Tiberium Wars franchise. EA has turned CnC into total shit.  :'( ))
((CnC 3 was decent but got rid of the more probably awesome version Westwood was coming up with.))

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2589 on: January 24, 2011, 06:10:37 pm »

((Argh.))
Meanwhile, back in Thera's time... she grins.
"Maybe I like you, maybe I don't... You ARE a little cute, but there's no shortage of cute people here, and I already have a boyfriend...though he seems to have figured out that he has no hope of stopping me from getting around. Honestly, before anything else, I feel obligated to get you to do something besides walk around endlessly."

((Yo.))
  ((Oopsie.  X())  *Looks at the blue mess*  Aw, crud, you better get me back in my suit spider lady. 
Lemme introduce yer ta me friends: righty axe and lefty axe. They want ta kiss yer bloody face!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #2590 on: January 24, 2011, 06:10:47 pm »

Aegis, steps forward.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #2591 on: January 24, 2011, 06:12:44 pm »

((C&C died for me when EA took the WestWood out of it. In fact I consider RA2 to be the last 'good' game, but that's just imo, don't listen to the crazy man who plays games and RP's as a 17yo foxgirl XD))
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #2592 on: January 24, 2011, 06:13:04 pm »

"Um... do we just get in with our clothes on or..."
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2593 on: January 24, 2011, 06:14:07 pm »

((I still wish someone would rp a little (or big?) sis.  I left that position open on purpose.  And yes, I'm the latter model.  That's why I didn't self-destruct.  XP)) 

DrunkDorfPally

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2594 on: January 24, 2011, 06:15:15 pm »

((I did'nt bother buying CNC4,  I just looked up Kane's fate on the internetz.  XP))
Pages: 1 ... 171 172 [173] 174 175 ... 2023