Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1976348 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #17925 on: July 13, 2017, 05:06:03 am »

I think you can get that point across with... about... 100% fewer references to the Cthulhu Mythos.
Black lives matter.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17926 on: July 13, 2017, 05:27:12 am »

Well, it was posted in r/Lovecraft. It was a literary analysis. So :v
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17927 on: July 13, 2017, 05:37:54 am »

no offense but as far as creepypastas go that one is not very good....
It's not really a creepypasta it's just a paraphrasing of another post which is less relevant.
Also the point is that immortality is pointlessly hard to achieve for some reasons. We can make children but we can't keep ourselves alive indefinitely? I mean come the fuck on.
tbh just upload your kids' minds into roombas so they can hoover your tomb for eternity. It's an elegant compromise

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #17928 on: July 13, 2017, 09:37:10 am »

it has nothing to do with immortality or longevity. its just some nonsensical rambling about not being able to raise the dead because the dead are insane.

I dont think it rates as literary criticism. Its just bad pasta.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #17929 on: July 15, 2017, 04:04:46 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17930 on: July 15, 2017, 04:43:43 am »

It's becoming a thing where ChairmanPoo has subtly scary uploads or image posts ;~; even his avatar has it!
Hmph. :I

Reminds me of Shook and how he did a lightly humorous edit to his hatfish avatar. :P

But where do you get those creepy gifs? x.x

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #17931 on: July 15, 2017, 06:18:31 am »

google creepy animated gifs + animated gif generators for custom avatars ;)

My fav avatar is still the bug one though

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17932 on: July 16, 2017, 12:33:05 am »

Fell and hurt my back at work. Went to the doctor and got loads of pain meds, but no idea whats actually hurt because i couldnt get an xray or anything at the urgent care office. Definitely hurts tho.

Used workmans comp as insurance billing, since yeah i was working when it happened. Not sure how thats going to blow over with management since one guy is already out of work for an injury he got on the job, but my doctor said i might be able to go to work if i dont do any heavy lifting or repetetive tasks.

Which pretty much describes everything i do.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 12:35:16 am by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #17933 on: July 16, 2017, 03:35:24 am »

To be fair it's unlikely a X ray would help

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17934 on: July 19, 2017, 08:02:52 pm »

Just washed my jacket.

I was worried that a dance in the washing machine would damage the patches (according to what I've read washing them in a machine is risky, especially with printed ones), but with the various foul-smelling substances it was soaked with it was smelling too bad for my liking and really needed a wash, and I'm sure I'd screw it up somehow if I attempted to handwash it.

Put it in a fabric bag to try and shield it and the inside of the machine from one another, then put it through the washing machine's gentlest-possible cycle. It seems to have turned out okay. Such a relief. All the patches appear to be undamaged, I don't think it's shrunk at all, and now it doesn't smell so goddamn awful. :') Now, to see how long it will take to dry in this cruddy weather... if it's still soaking wet on the line when I get back later I might have to hang it in front of the heater a while.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17936 on: July 20, 2017, 11:30:50 am »

Cute girl. She seems interested, and I want to make my interests clear but I don't want to jeopardize the performance we're both going to be a part of if it happens to go sideways somehow. That would be bad news bears for everyone. Opening night is next week! Which is exciting, but we've hung out once or twice with other friends and I don't want her to get the wrong idea. I mean I'm more than happy to just be friends but wow I'm into her. Buh, just needed to put it out there.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17937 on: July 20, 2017, 12:02:52 pm »

wait until after opening week, then ask her our

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #17938 on: July 20, 2017, 12:39:35 pm »

Yeah, don't let opportunities slip away, but don't be a dipstick and be too impatient, either.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17939 on: July 20, 2017, 12:40:54 pm »

wait until after opening week, then ask her our

I mean, that was the plan :P that's next week, and we aren't spending the entire week after rehearsing (Though it's two weekends of shows) either so I might try for a coffee date.
Pages: 1 ... 1194 1195 [1196] 1197 1198 ... 1420