Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1969624 times)

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #16905 on: October 05, 2016, 06:52:40 pm »

turns out that guy is an asshole liar

so that's cool
Elaborate so I can help you send little mental rays of hatred his way
part of some little sociopathic cabal of users or something

i don't even know
Users as in web communication users? Or "people who use people" kinda users? Or drug users?
This is not enough. I require a full list of his transgressions + name&address&possibly sample of body fluids so that my ray of vengeance can drill a hole in his putrid little brain.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16906 on: October 05, 2016, 10:37:36 pm »

The second one, yeah.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #16907 on: October 05, 2016, 11:50:49 pm »

Descan, I can already tell you you're better than him and don't need him. You're not a prick. In fact, you're adorably nice in my experience, so you're already better.
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #16908 on: October 06, 2016, 01:22:32 am »

Descan, I can already tell you you're better than him and don't need him. You're not a prick. In fact, you're adorably nice in my experience, so you're already better.
^^^ This is very much true.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16909 on: October 06, 2016, 09:32:11 am »

You're not a prick.
Eh, you should see some of the stuff he shares on facebook :P

Doesn't contradict the bit after that at all though. So yeah, fuck that guy with something hard and sandpapery.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16910 on: October 06, 2016, 09:52:03 am »

I had another odd dream that ended in me being startled awake. Basically, I was in a kinda 'Cornfield World' with a single road stretching through a single large cornfield extending to the horizon in both directions forever. I'm riding down this road on a bizarre bicycle with a huge seat, big enough for two people, which didn't make sense until I rode up to a girl I knew in highschool, a pretty one I kinda had a crush on, but never really spoke to even though she was nice, but she got on the back of my bicycle and was hugging me from behind. I tried pedaling, but her additional weight onto the bike (thanks for the physics simulation ruining a nice moment, dream) slowed me down to the point where we fell over twice, but third time was the charm and we got going down the endless road, until we came across a huge, ominous multistory building, almost like an apartment building. It was clearly deserted, and had no power running to it so it was completely dark inside, but I investigated it. Getting inside, deep enough that the light from outside couldn't reach anymore and I was in total darkness, I heard a voice of what was probably a 7 or 8 yr old girl: "Hey... hey Josh?" and I got startled awake because the voice sounded so real and vivid, that I was instantly awoken and froze in place, possibly thinking that the girl was in my bedroom. Which is crazy, as I live alone, but at the time it seemed too convincingly real to have just been a fake dream voice.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16911 on: October 07, 2016, 06:39:52 pm »

Speaking of frightening dreams, apparently morning naps can be terrifying.
Man, I don't know if I just had a weird dream, some kind of sleep paralysis thing, or an exhaustion-induced hallucination.
Whatever it was, attempting to access Bay 12 via psychic ability is incredibly difficult, at least for an entirely untrained novice like myself.

That was kinda freaky. Jeez.
Don't know if I should try and go back to sleep while I'm this tired, it might happen again. O_o

Great, now I feel like I need to sleep but this sort of shit might happen again.
Maybe not as legitimately scary as the content of your dream, but... slowly piercing the veil and realising that I wasn't even at a computer as I browsed the internet was pretty dang freaky. And then trying to force myself to get up, only to fall back into this weird doze-type thing each type and continue trying to check my post history to see if any of it was real? Yeah, that was weird.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16912 on: October 07, 2016, 11:07:04 pm »

The pleasant surprise of a warm toilet seat in the morning, before the uncomfortable realization that you live alone.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16913 on: October 07, 2016, 11:40:56 pm »

It's just the toilet fairies, dude. Like the ones that take your missing teeth in exchange for money or fix your shoes, except these ones warm up your toilet seats. They got the shitty end of the stick.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16914 on: October 07, 2016, 11:48:44 pm »

That pun was terrifying.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16915 on: October 07, 2016, 11:52:59 pm »

It's just the toilet fairies, dude. Like the ones that take your missing teeth in exchange for money or fix your shoes, except these ones warm up your toilet seats. They got the shitty end of the stick.
Wait... what do these ones take in exchange, then?  :-\
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16916 on: October 08, 2016, 12:12:55 am »

The pleasant surprise of a warm toilet seat in the morning, before the uncomfortable realization that you live alone.
This is like a shitty one sentence horror story.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16917 on: October 08, 2016, 12:24:18 am »

Does your toilet seat get direct  sun exposure at any time?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16918 on: October 08, 2016, 10:16:31 am »

I've accidentally caught the sight of what currently passes as news on Russian TV.
._.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16919 on: October 08, 2016, 10:21:20 am »

This is like a shitty one sentence horror story.

Maybe his butt was cold?
Pages: 1 ... 1126 1127 [1128] 1129 1130 ... 1420