Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1965048 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #16050 on: April 24, 2016, 07:09:57 pm »

:o

I have less than a gig to get me through half the month, myself...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16051 on: April 26, 2016, 05:26:56 am »

TBF, you've stopped giving everyone PLATONIC hug/pat/hugpats and started giving them NORMAL hug/pat/hugpats. What does this mean?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #16052 on: April 26, 2016, 05:28:07 am »

TBF, you've stopped giving everyone PLATONIC hug/pat/hugpats and started giving them NORMAL hug/pat/hugpats. What does this mean?
he's in love with everyone
thincake

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16053 on: April 26, 2016, 05:51:06 am »

he's in love with everyone
No, no, I only like one person like that, and they know who they are.  ;P

I just stopped bothering.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #16054 on: April 26, 2016, 05:58:23 am »

I only like one person like that, and they know who they are.
I love you too, TBF-chan
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16055 on: April 26, 2016, 06:00:42 am »

And it's not OW, Tawa, or anyone Stirk is shipping me with.

>:(
Sigtext

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16056 on: April 26, 2016, 06:02:21 am »

It's TheBiggestFish, isn't it?
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16057 on: April 26, 2016, 06:04:29 am »

Eww, no.
Sigtext

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #16058 on: April 26, 2016, 06:05:44 am »

Autophilia best philia

it's not OW
You don't like me? :'(

Is it the weebshit?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #16059 on: April 26, 2016, 06:06:29 am »

Eww, no.
It is! By Jove this changes everything! Bring out the movies, 50 sizes of fish may do well, Finding Nemo and Finding Dory will be good for the kids, all 500 000 of them.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16060 on: April 26, 2016, 07:57:42 am »

Now if only they saw fit to give you heads for it.
Uh... now I'm imagining my friend coming into my room and emptying out a sackful of severed heads on the floor, as payment for me having to interact with people unexpectedly. That would be kind of cool, although they would probably start to smell before long. Knowing me I would just leave them on the floor. >.>

The impromptu party in question actually wasn't too bad, apart from the depressing lack of alcohol (all the liquor stores were shut by the time it happened, and our booze stocks are critically low). I think the only thing I drank was some cheap tequila. Oh, that's right, my friend offered me some vodka, but then when I drank it it turned out to be water- and then the same thing happened with a bottle of beer someone found on the train. I think whoever left it there had just re-filled an empty beer with water and screwed the top back on. It was pretty nasty.
And of course my friend handed it to me to have a taste, since he wasn't sure if it really was water or if he was imagining it.
Thanks, friends. It also was one of my favourite cheap beers from my home state, which is much-maligned by fancy people.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #16061 on: April 27, 2016, 10:59:55 am »

Just boil the flesh off and keep the skulls. Keep them around in case of a wild Jehova's Witness' attack.

I actually have a friend who collects (animal, currently) skulls.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #16062 on: April 27, 2016, 02:38:10 pm »

The impromptu party in question actually wasn't too bad, apart from the depressing lack of alcohol (all the liquor stores were shut by the time it happened, and our booze stocks are critically low). I think the only thing I drank was some cheap tequila. Oh, that's right, my friend offered me some vodka, but then when I drank it it turned out to be water- and then the same thing happened with a bottle of beer someone found on the train.
Turning booze into water? Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, Yoink, but your friend is almost certainly the antichrist.

Wonder how he'll come out to his parents?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #16063 on: April 28, 2016, 02:30:58 am »

Just boil the flesh off and keep the skulls. Keep them around in case of a wild Jehova's Witness' attack.

I actually have a friend who collects (animal, currently) skulls.
It would be difficult to collect plant skulls, I think.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #16064 on: April 28, 2016, 12:07:35 pm »

It would be difficult to collect plant skulls, I think.
Snapdragon skulls?
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 1069 1070 [1071] 1072 1073 ... 1420