Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14162 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #225 on: November 26, 2010, 01:05:33 pm »

The IZF forces arrive back at the church with 6 mostly destroyed trucks and 50 gallons of gas

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #226 on: November 26, 2010, 01:09:06 pm »

Now here comes the Zombies.
Round 1.
Fetch me their souls.

Zombies begin sporadically appearing, and tend to come in droves out of the subway and sewers as night falls. It seems a new species of this zombie has appeared, the Howler, some grosteque zombie with no face, but able to make a sound which is similar to a garble wolf howl, and it attracts other undead by it. The undead close in on the church and the swamp, 50 in each attack.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: November 26, 2010, 01:15:05 pm »

The IZF forces go into the church barricade the door and set up at the windows and steeple from the base of the church th 50 cal can be heard unleashing non stop hails of bullets
OOC : without troops we would be dead now

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 26, 2010, 01:19:01 pm »

"AH! They're breaking through! QUICK! SEMYON, BELINSKI, OVER HERE!"
Many zombies are attempting to break through the barricaded church windows, Ukrainian soldiers are panicking due to their lack of ammo, but it seems the Sniper, Kovalenko, Ensign, and Lieutenant are taking charge, like some twisted Nazi Zombies match.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 26, 2010, 01:38:07 pm »

the IZF soilders in the church start runin aroung giving everyone ammo

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 26, 2010, 01:39:26 pm »

The German turns to Navel.

"Vell, are ve close?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 26, 2010, 01:46:09 pm »

The German turns to Navel.

"Vell, are ve close?"
"To Leshiy? I believe so, the Mercenary Tank Retinue should help draw him out. He tends to hide his troops in and between buildings like these. Wait, I think I saw a scope flash, I think I saw one of his snipers in the building to the left, take to of my men and check it out, please."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 26, 2010, 01:47:20 pm »

Suddenly the front door of the church buckles and twelve zombies burst in not hesitating Adwarf grabs his shotgun and the zombies fall left and right as a barrage of shotgun fire is unleashed " Zombies shall not walk long on the holy ground it weakens themif they set foot in the church one shot will kill them wherever you hit them so remember that my men " Adwarf continues to hold the doorway unwavering

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 26, 2010, 01:48:56 pm »

OOC : Anyone have some holy water that might kill the zombies  :)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 26, 2010, 01:53:42 pm »

"You dunce! They're zombies created by Elerium-115! They don't care about holy ground! SNIPER! How is the SVU doing!"

"Sir. *Bang bang bang.* I modified this to fire automatic, and it's a quite accurate weapon, just watch their skull caps cave apart."
The Sniper seems to be racking up the most headshots, but Kovalenko and the Ensign seem to be carrying the most powerful weapons, while the Lieutenant is holding the zombies off at the windows.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 26, 2010, 01:55:23 pm »

I know cant anyone take a joke look all the zombies i killed have a shotgun shell full of bbs  in there head

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 26, 2010, 02:00:40 pm »

"Was anybody keeping score?"
The sniper raised his hand.
"Yeah, I was, I killed about 10 of those zombies in that horde, the Irishman killed 4 that were close to him with total head decimation, the Lieutenant killed about 6, you and the ensign killed 10 each respectively, the troops took care of the rest."

Meanwhile the Russian is interrogating the Teenager in the church, in a secluded back room.
"Alright then, tell me where you got the wounds. Were you bitten?"

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 26, 2010, 02:06:23 pm »

I told you already! The swedes bombed the building I was in!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 26, 2010, 02:12:19 pm »

"In all my years serving as a Russian Prison Guard and a Chechen War survivor, no man I've seen has had wounds like that after a bombing. There is no shrapnel or wood embedded in your flesh, and most blood on you seems to have come from your eyes and mouth. In addition to that, that scarf of  yours wouldn't have been ripped up as much."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 26, 2010, 03:24:40 pm »

"Ho, you mean those wounds. Well, I encountered two bandits on the way here, and they... Well, they said something "Y'know,  I ain't seen a womin' in a long, long time... Too long a time indeed" and then they wanted to... Well, There was a browl, and one of them was killed, the other fled, but they toughed me up a little. Nothing serious you see. And it's not the Zeds: you can check, I don't have a single bite on my whole body."

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 24