Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14146 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #255 on: November 26, 2010, 04:33:02 pm »

OOC Iwonder what would happen if i defected to the swedes side right now

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #256 on: November 26, 2010, 04:43:33 pm »

The German nods, and rises, finished.

"Zen za first zing ve vill have to do iz to getz your men rezupplied."

He asks on the radio for location of the nearest supply depot, if any.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 26, 2010, 04:50:43 pm »

OOC Iwonder what would happen if i defected to the swedes side right now
You'd be slaughtered by the Ukrainians who seem to have better intel and training, or I'd set off another Thermobaric Warhead.

The German nods, and rises, finished.
"Zen za first zing ve vill have to do iz to getz your men rezupplied."
He asks on the radio for location of the nearest supply depot, if any.
"Ja, this Cpt. Beatrix with the Finnish Military, who is this?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 26, 2010, 04:55:08 pm »

"I em checkzingz for Leshiy, vho is in needz of za zupplies."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 26, 2010, 04:57:23 pm »

"The Ukrainian? Very well, but this is the last request for supplies from a foreigner I'm accepting. Supplies will arrive via low detection Helidrop in front of your building."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 26, 2010, 05:02:50 pm »

OOC : May I spawn Gauss Rifles From Fallout 3

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 26, 2010, 05:05:11 pm »

OOC : May I spawn Gauss Rifles From Fallout 3
No, those were invented in 2070 you dunce if you knew the fallout universe.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 26, 2010, 05:09:16 pm »

Then I build a time machine and go to that time and get them you dunce

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 26, 2010, 05:12:39 pm »

Time machines were invented the day after you die you dunce.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 26, 2010, 05:19:25 pm »

Adwarf leaves the church with his men before he leaves he says " Hey guys me and my men will distract the swedes for as longs as possible try and steal some stuff from them " Him and his men take all the jeeps. they go and attack the swedes north outpost there weakest one his shermans and 12 men close on them from the front while the rest of his men attack from behind he alone attacks from the side

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 26, 2010, 05:49:14 pm »

"Okay, I'll go and see what I can scavenge. I'm getting pretty good at that."

4 hours laters, Luke come back with a big bag of mismatched ammo and a can of fuel.

"I've also found a lot of scrap metal for barricades if we need it.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 26, 2010, 06:12:07 pm »

((ok, i've decided that i will join the game, after all, but my char won't be falling out of the sky this time))

An angry-looking man with tousled hair and a plaid bathrobe and slippers bursts out of a house near the church. He runs up to someone who looks like he's in charge ((Phantom)), and starts yelling at him.

"Here, whit in hades is gaein' on? Ah'm tryin' to tak a damn nap, and all Ah kin hear is a load o' damn shoutin' an' shootin'! An' whit's wi' thae daft lepers lopin' aboot o'er there? Oi! Answer me, ye twaddle-hieded neep-heid!"

((he's carrying a bathrobe, a pair of slippers, and a saturday morning newspaper, rolled up into a tight stick))
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 26, 2010, 08:04:36 pm »

"Ach, vonderbar."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 26, 2010, 08:33:43 pm »

"Sir, if you do not notice, there is a foreign invasion and a Zombie Apocalypse going. It is advisable for you to get something more protective than that abomination you're wearing."
((Also, refer to him as Kovalenko as there are several people that look like they're in charge.))

Meanwhile, with Navel...
A UH-60 Black Hawk arrives with a large crate being towed with a tow cable. It drops it off before departing.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 26, 2010, 08:53:32 pm »

Adwarf and the 20 men and 2 shermans he had left were pinned down in the middle of the northern outpost the swedes had called for backup and they had got there really fast he grabs the radio and says " Hey this is Adwarf i need back up at the swedes north camp me and my men are pinned down by about 40 swedes someone send help we cant hold long "
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24