Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210795 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile

Every time I try and play artillery it sends me to a city map, usually himmel.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

If you guys want an arty that's fun and isn't inhibited much by the map it gets, get the FV304

Only arty that I find fun and play at all nowadays.

Also the only arty in which I got a Kamikaze medal when I rammed a GW Panther and killed it.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FV304 might get nerfed, its one of (the?) best performing arty in the game. Probably reason enough to buy it.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FV304 might get nerfed, its one of (the?) best performing arty in the game. Probably reason enough to buy it.

Knowiggn WG and their love for overnerfing i assume they will remove the top gun and have it fight away with its stock gun. Oh and remove the top engine whie we're at it so it's only capable of 20 km/h on flat surface.

Also i still don't get the hamte SPGs get, I'm more annoyed by TDs that are either equiped with romulan battle cloaks or armed with guns that rival those of the artillery vehicles while having half of the reaload and double the accuracy.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 01:44:19 pm by Sonlirain »
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well you're in luck because TD camo is being nerfed.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And thank every single god known for that.
Oh and hey i bought a TOG2 because i'm a shell... i should buy a spall liner for it tho because the HE scratch damage add up and QUICK.
Self promotion below.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

dont put spall on a tog

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why not? the armor is compearable to the KV-1 not great but it's not paper either at tier 6.
Self promotion below.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Because it doesn't help as much if you don't have stupid amounts of armour already. And the tog doesn't.

Also the FV304 is good because it's scarily effective and consistent in its damaage output if played properly. In essence RNG isn't nearly a fact as in most other arties.

And I hope they don't nerf it, it's hard enough to use against most things that aren't pefectly still for long periods of time anyways, any nerf is going to be extremely annoying.
AS - IG

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well there's always this camo calculator that will show you just how rediculous camo can get with camo crew + camo net and other various bonuses.

Pick your tank, then pick the T49 or M18 hellcat in the bottom area and give it camo crew + net + cosmetic camo.

Now you know.

Players have been able to stack their camo bonuses so high that even the penalty for firing isn't enough to reveal them. That's exactly why the WoT devs have stated they are nerfing the tank destroyer camo bonus after firing by [some percentage] (last I read was like -5%).

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Which can still throw you incredible amounts of bullshit.

Tonight I was merrily capping at the end of the match in my SU-101. Camo net equpped and active, crew fully trained in camo. Then I blew up, I was killed so quickly the sixth sense didn't even get to activate.

The killer?

A KV-3, and I have no idea where he killed me from because I never spotted him :I
AS - IG

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What tank were you in, and were you moving? Also, could someone else have spotted for him?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Which can still throw you incredible amounts of bullshit.

Tonight I was merrily capping at the end of the match in my SU-101. Camo net equpped and active, crew fully trained in camo. Then I blew up, I was killed so quickly the sixth sense didn't even get to activate.

The killer?

A KV-3, and I have no idea where he killed me from because I never spotted him :I

And he was the only tank left.
AS - IG

Chosrau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you were sitting in an obvious cap spot (next to a building, in a bush) it might have been a blindshot.

Erils

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You might just be suffering from a case of RNG
Pages: 1 ... 218 219 [220] 221 222 ... 251