Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26

Author Topic: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Over: And it was KaminaSquirtle all along]  (Read 87817 times)

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Day 4: There's some IronyOwl on your shoe]
« Reply #360 on: December 09, 2010, 12:21:32 pm »

My guess goes to Jokerman for his passive gameplay, especially day 2.
One issue I've had with him so is (IIRC, please correct me if I'm wrong) is that he hasn't really done that much scumhunting/hasn't really said anything really controversial.  That could be him trying to fly under the radar.

That's pretty much your entire argument against me, beyond "Toaster feels like town to me." And, you said yourself, your thread re-read was done when you were exhausted, etc. So why does that make me more suspicious than him? At the risk of sounding WIFOM-y, isn't the point of scum to play like town? I'm trying to point it out, not mix everything up for everyone.

Also, I'm not sure why my vote doesn't count, but there you go. It won't make a difference if I vote for a no-lynch, so I'm going to leave it where it is as a symbol of how scummy I think you are.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Day 4: There's some IronyOwl on your shoe]
« Reply #361 on: December 09, 2010, 12:44:47 pm »

>>> Vote Count <<<

Day Ends in ~ 4.25 hours
9 Dec 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists before the day ends.

No Lynch (3) - KAMINASQUIRTLE, AVATAR OF LIFE, Toaster
Jokerman-EXE (1) - lemon10
KaminaSquirtle (0) - Jokerman-EXE
lemon10 (0) -
Toaster (0) -

Not Voting:

Let me know if I missed anything.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Night 4: Stay of execution]
« Reply #362 on: December 09, 2010, 06:55:33 pm »

>>> End of Day 4 <<<

No Lynch (3) - KAMINASQUIRTLE, AVATAR OF LIFE, Toaster
Jokerman-EXE (1) - lemon10
KaminaSquirtle (0) - Jokerman-EXE
lemon10 (0) -
Toaster (0) -

It's official! A stay of execution.  No one shall die!  As you head to bed, you have to wonder... Are you doing the right thing?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Night 5: The most thrilling night yet]
« Reply #363 on: December 10, 2010, 06:24:37 pm »

>>> Day 5 <<<
Day Ends: 14 Dec 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists (or lack thereof) before the day ends.

No one is more surprised that then four of you when all four of you come back down to breakfast the next morning.  It seems that no one is dead! And no-one is just pretending this time either. Quite surprising.

Remaining Players
Jokerman-EXE
KaminaSquirtle
lemon10
Toaster

Remaining Schools
Green Magic

Yesterday's subport
Green Magic - 2 Apprentices

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Sorcerer's Apprentice Mafia II [Night 5: The most thrilling night yet]
« Reply #364 on: December 10, 2010, 08:18:34 pm »

So... shall we just lynch Jokerman and end this nonsense?  If anyone has other ideas, let's hear them.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2010, 02:31:23 am »

Hm. No one being nked is very suprising, i don't think that i can really see why he wouldn't kill someone, me especially, since killing me would both get rid of a sorcerer and a confirmed town?
Jokerman, since something has to give.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: December 11, 2010, 12:19:57 pm »

While I pretty much agree on the Jokerman lynch, you're not really confirmed town.  Sure, you're most likely town, since that'd be an awfully powerful ability for scum to have, and I'd think you have had gotten three assists if you were scum, but you're not 100% town.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 11, 2010, 07:33:01 pm »

Jokerman, for reasons already stated.
While I pretty much agree on the Jokerman lynch, you're not really confirmed town.  Sure, you're most likely town, since that'd be an awfully powerful ability for scum to have, and I'd think you have had gotten three assists if you were scum, but you're not 100% town.
That would mean the real green sorc didn't claim.  Or are you saying that two sorcerers are scum?  Let's clear this up: Mod, how many scum sorcerers are there?  Could both scum be sorcerers?
If you mean that he is the scum apprentice, though, you just made me reconsider my vote.  Why would you even spread WIFOM around like that?  Why would a townie sorcerer let a scum apprentice fake claim?

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #368 on: December 11, 2010, 07:59:14 pm »

>>> Vote Count <<<

Day Ends: 14 Dec 2010 @ 5 pm EST

Notes
Apprentices: Send me your assists before the day ends.

Jokerman-EXE (4) - KaminaSquirtle, lemon10, Toaster
KaminaSquirtle (0) -
lemon10 (0) -
Toaster (0) -

Not Voting: Jokerman-EXE

That would mean the real green sorc didn't claim.  Or are you saying that two sorcerers are scum?  Let's clear this up: Mod, how many scum sorcerers are there?  Could both scum be sorcerers?
If you mean that he is the scum apprentice, though, you just made me reconsider my vote.  Why would you even spread WIFOM around like that?  Why would a townie sorcerer let a scum apprentice fake claim?
With 2 scum, there could be 0, 1, or 2 scum Sorcerers with 1 being the most common. With 0 or 2 scum Sorcerers, the town Sorcerer(s) spell lists would be adjusted in strength to balance the round.

Let me know if I missed anything.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 11, 2010, 08:06:29 pm »

With 2 scum, there could be 0, 1, or 2 scum Sorcerers with 1 being the most common. With 0 or 2 scum Sorcerers, the town Sorcerer(s) spell lists would be adjusted in strength to balance the round.
Hmmm, I could have sworn reading something about there being 1 scum sorc somewhere.  I guess not.  So we can't assume lemon is town.  I still think he's town for now, but still, don't know how powerful Jim's powers were.

I still think that Jokerman is the scum, but this is quite the interesting development.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 11, 2010, 11:46:23 pm »

If i was scum, then i would have to be very stupid.
I could have nked someone, then proceeded to give myself the double vote power, so it would be 2v2 votes (either tie, or someone else is lynched). Then i could nk someone else at night, and the next day it would be 1v1, which would be a instant win for me. So the only way i could be scum is if i was a complete idiot, and choose to take a path where i could by lynched for no reason whatsoever.

Also, someone didn't support two days in a row, that means that either someone really thought green was scum (and said nothing, bit unlikely i think), or they knew they are scum, and that i am town and they didn't want to support a town sorcerer

Yeah, for me its a bit stuck between joker and toaster, but i think i am going joker anyways.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 12, 2010, 12:16:54 am »

Hm.  Good point.  NK last night plus double vote today would mean you'd have already won.  I was mostly nitpicking your usage of "confirmed town."

Anyway, hang Joker, blah blah.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: December 12, 2010, 04:35:47 am »

Well-played, whichever scum you are. Truly.

Jokerman-EXE, shorten.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 13, 2010, 01:46:04 am »

Meh, your masterful action has convinced me that your not scum joker, even though you might be, toaster, your up on my plate for now. Mainly for you nitpicking over me saying im confirmed town, which i sorta think might be intended to spread doubt. But who knows really.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: December 13, 2010, 08:36:30 am »

Lemon, I do think you're town.  Almost certainly town and confirmed town aren't the same, though.

Joker is voting himself as a last-ditch effort to make people think twice about him, especially since the votes were unanimous against him.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26