Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2374635 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #7425 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:35 pm »

levitate 1pt for 30 secs in 15ft on target.  run like hell (or levitate yourself) to the center and wait for him to fall into the magma.  Do be aware he is immune to magma, though.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7426 on: November 18, 2012, 11:26:03 pm »

Okay, so I build a small fortress with ramparts.  I look out from the finished product and notice I can't see past the trees.  Rather than make it bigger I decide to strip the trees.  Chopity chop chp, choppa style chip chop, a creeper falls from an apparent gap in a large tree and kaboom.  A wtf moment.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7427 on: November 19, 2012, 01:59:41 pm »

It was the end of the round. I had executed a traitor, and taken the evidence with me onto the security pod. Not wanting it to go to waste, I detonated it when the round was just about to restart.

SS13.

99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7428 on: November 19, 2012, 04:26:17 pm »

An invisible hill orc. Why was it invisible, out of the 20 perfectly non-invisible hill orcs on that level? The world may never know.

This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

varnish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7429 on: November 19, 2012, 07:48:29 pm »

Drank from a poisoned chalice, was shot through the head, and driven over the edge of a cliff, in about that order.

Korbac

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm very annoying, so tell me to STFU if need be
    • View Profile
« Reply #7430 on: November 19, 2012, 07:56:51 pm »

RA-RA-RASPUTIN LOVER OF THE RUSSIAN QUEEN PAIN AND TORTURE

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7431 on: November 19, 2012, 08:58:18 pm »

Not so much died as in losing but it still kind of counts.

My empire had been coming along quite nicely: I'd researched a number of population-boosting techs, I was mass-producing colony ships for a surge of expansion, I had integrated a few alien species into my civ (Leaving them on their home planets, but still.). I'd even managed to colonize a planet with a Snowflake nest, so I had a fairly steady stream of self-refueling mobile death. When suddenly WHAM! Large Snowflake out of nowhere. It's been pummeling every ship I throw at it, and it's cut off a few systems from the rest of my empire, generally screwing over terraforming efforts and infrastructure development.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #7432 on: November 19, 2012, 09:40:02 pm »

After multiple ambushes by carniverous plants it seems I had developed some wounds to my arms and head. I was running in a panic like a wussy from another plant ambush when I become aware of the fact my "head is bleeding rather badly" and I'm afraid I'd bleed out. Unsure of what to do, I pray to the god Valpacus, who I found a shrine to earlier and whom I had read several holy books about him and had offered a copper axe to, to please him.

In my hour of most desperate need, the King of Gods felt I still wasn't yet worthy of him, but decided he could at least solve my head injury.

"Valpurus smites you with a small hammer."
"Your head is severed off!"

Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7433 on: November 20, 2012, 02:27:16 am »

After multiple ambushes by carniverous plants it seems I had developed some wounds to my arms and head. I was running in a panic like a wussy from another plant ambush when I become aware of the fact my "head is bleeding rather badly" and I'm afraid I'd bleed out. Unsure of what to do, I pray to the god Valpacus, who I found a shrine to earlier and whom I had read several holy books about him and had offered a copper axe to, to please him.

In my hour of most desperate need, the King of Gods felt I still wasn't yet worthy of him, but decided he could at least solve my head injury.

"Valpurus smites you with a small hammer."
"Your head is severed off!"

Yeah never pray to Valpurus the frog until he deems you his champion. Otherwise he'll whack you with a hammer or summon an angel who'll slice ya up.

Mono124

• Bay Watcher
  • Into the abyss you go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7434 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:02 am »

Myself and three friends land our helicopter at a crashed helicopter. As we creep up to check out what guns may be found, zombies start crawling around us. I throw a smoke grenade to distract them, and from the distance I hear *whoomph whoomph whoomph whoomph* of chopper blades. I called out "HELI!" and everyone scatters. I watch two of my comrades get mowed down, and the other follows shortly thereafter, but he fires a clip and a half of his FN FAL into the chopper. With their chopper badly damaged, the other survivors land and begin to comb through my friends bodies. As I sneak through the woods and try to take the three out that killed my friends, they notice the zombie following me and get in the helicopter chaingun, shooting it and taking my head off. After I ran back to the bodies and the choppers after I re-spawned, I found out that they crashed into trees upon trying to take off in my group's chopper and one of them died. I cobbled together weapons and armaments from my dead enemy and my friends, and fixed the engine block and rear rotor of the other survivors original chopper, and then took off to find fresh supplies.

Collin Quay- [145.9]-broadcasts: As a professional doctor, I have to say, dodge the fucking meteors or you will die.

Smashness

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:SLEEP:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7435 on: November 20, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

Okay. Wandering through a dungeon, I find a mace, "Turox", that is broken. Very nearby, I find a scroll of repair. It is repaired, and I find that it does good damage at the cost of some accuracy. I go and bash in the skull of a hedgehog and find that it also causes MAGICAL EXPLOSIONS. I am killed immediately.

Why would you ever create a MELEE weapon that causes explosions?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7436 on: November 20, 2012, 05:25:18 pm »

Because awesome?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #7437 on: November 20, 2012, 05:55:37 pm »

Okay. Wandering through a dungeon, I find a mace, "Turox", that is broken. Very nearby, I find a scroll of repair. It is repaired, and I find that it does good damage at the cost of some accuracy. I go and bash in the skull of a hedgehog and find that it also causes MAGICAL EXPLOSIONS. I am killed immediately.

I'm pretty sure you found Sauron's mace from the opening of Fellowship of the Ring.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #7438 on: November 20, 2012, 05:58:10 pm »

Well now you know why it was broken.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7439 on: November 20, 2012, 06:05:36 pm »

The solution is to replace your body with rubies.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 494 495 [496] 497 498 ... 1575