Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 1575

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2370360 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3150 on: July 26, 2011, 08:43:28 pm »

Im trying aurora, its got a learning cliff higher than dwarf fortresses. The wiki helps a lot.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3151 on: July 26, 2011, 08:46:06 pm »

I have played Aurora, enjoyable. But at times, I find it a little to complex. If I could somehow get Star Ruler and Aurora to have a baby...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #3152 on: July 26, 2011, 08:48:07 pm »

My F-16's right wing got broken off by a falling crane which I recently blew up with a missile.

And then I crashed into the ocean, where I either drowned, drowned in oil, or blew up with the plane. Or some combination of the three.

Ehndras

• Bay Watcher
  • Voidwalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #3153 on: July 26, 2011, 09:20:33 pm »

Yeah, the Aurora learning cliff ass-raped me the first hour or so until I found the link to the wiki & Aurora forum on the Aurora B12 post's 1st page, 3 forum threads and a relatively-short step-by-step tutorial later I was kicking alien ass like in another system like a pro.
Quote from: Yoink
You're never too old to enjoy flying body parts.  
Quote from: Vector
Ehndras, you are the prettiest man I have ever seen
Quote from: Dorsidwarf
"I am a member of Earth. I enjoy to drink the water. In Earth we have an internal skeleton."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3154 on: July 27, 2011, 12:25:35 am »

I went to an area that was taken over by cyborg men. I killed their leader (After 6 goddamn deaths!) and then proceeded to run deeper into the place. 4 machinegunners came up from the floor and shot me to pieces.

(Take No Prisoners)
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3155 on: July 27, 2011, 01:36:08 am »

9 kills, 49 deaths, 3 assists, 3 captures. At least we won the round.

Man, I kinda suck as scouts go.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 01:43:05 am by MaximumZero »

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3156 on: July 27, 2011, 01:42:14 am »

I dropped dead while walking around a gun store.

Cataclysm.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3157 on: July 27, 2011, 01:44:58 am »

I was insanely deppressed from getting wet, and would probally end up killing myself if I didn't make myself happier soon. So I grabbed some nearby Heroin and injected it into my arm, unfortunately due to me never doing Heroin before I didn't know it was lethal to take multiple shots in a small amount of time. Needless to say paired with all of the Cocain I did, my heart just stopped beating and I died instantly.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3158 on: July 27, 2011, 02:16:21 am »

I was insanely deppressed from getting wet, and would probally end up killing myself if I didn't make myself happier soon. So I grabbed some nearby Heroin and injected it into my arm, unfortunately due to me never doing Heroin before I didn't know it was lethal to take multiple shots in a small amount of time. Needless to say paired with all of the Cocain I did, my heart just stopped beating and I died instantly.
ODed in a Zombie Apocalypse.
Bd, you got some real class.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #3159 on: July 27, 2011, 02:18:32 am »

ODed in a Zombie Apocalypse.
Bd, you got some real class.
It gave no fucking warning that I was ODing, I was reading a nice book and then my heart stopped beating. Guess I learned my lesson, stay away from drugs and instead just stick with hard liquor.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Farce

• Bay Watcher
  • muttermutterbabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #3160 on: July 27, 2011, 02:26:57 am »

Whoops, wrong topic.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2011, 02:28:32 am by Farce »

Urist Mcinternetuser

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthulhu, the scariest Forgotten Beast of all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3161 on: July 27, 2011, 03:00:56 am »

I was fighting zombies with my wood ax, unfortunately after a while the swarm engulfed, and devoured me.

Cataclysm.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3162 on: July 27, 2011, 03:28:05 am »

I was in a military base and I was fiddling around with their computers. I opened the doors to the insane asylum and was swarmed by ten suicide bombers in straightjackets. I didn't survive.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

neotemplar

• Bay Watcher
  • The [Weapon] has lodged firmly in the wound!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3163 on: July 27, 2011, 04:05:51 am »

VVVVVVV....... 200+ times in 35 minutes.  I'll get you for this, spikes.
If not under Neotemplar look for Vellum.

<22:07:06> "Terry": If a kid is old enough to play D&D
<22:07:20> "Terry": A kid is old enough to experience a dolphin being strangled

Jacob/Lee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3164 on: July 27, 2011, 04:25:32 am »

I got caught in a massive crossfire between NPCs on G-Mod. Seriously I was placing spawners on parts of construct with various fortifications and stuff inbetween, there was a rebel squad spawner (3 smg rebels, 1 medic and a vort I believe), 1 Overwatch Elite + soldier spawner (several smgs, a shotgun and a few AR2's), a police spawner (3 smgs, 1 pistol and 1 stunstick), 3 antlion pack spawners (3 antlions + 1 worker) and 6 or 7 zombie spawners (3 norms + 1 fast).

Seriously, bullets were going everywhere, antlion guards were running around like freight trains mowing down anything that dare stand in the way and grenades were going around like it was fuckin' confetti. The Overwatch snipers and the manhack hell didn't help either. The kill list never dropped below going 75% of the way down to the bottom. I eventually crashed, probably due to the mountains of guns piling up in the battlefield.

Garry's Mod.
Pages: 1 ... 209 210 [211] 212 213 ... 1575