Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 1574

Author Topic: How did you last die?  (Read 2369955 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: How did you last die?
« Reply #3090 on: July 21, 2011, 09:56:47 pm »

Spawner GUI mod, creeper spawner in a closed room, opened the door when six had spawned. If I hadn't been fighting barehanded I would have killed them all too.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #3091 on: July 21, 2011, 11:58:27 pm »

"Oh, look at this sweet above ground lava lake! Oh, hey, is that skeleton I hear?" *bowfire* *grunt* *lavahiss*   
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3092 on: July 22, 2011, 12:12:32 am »

I recylced some of my minefields to get points to make more to block the gaps in my defences, and I over looked a bakc alley at the top of the screen so the zombies got through, adn formed three nests behind me before I realized what was going on, adn easily killed the 1 guard I had at my main base before I could arive with the other four, so they destroyed my Teleporter Pad, and I lost.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3093 on: July 22, 2011, 01:07:24 am »

Sunk an indian canoe.

Pirates!
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3094 on: July 22, 2011, 05:25:56 am »

Died to a big fire breathing monster while playing as a little blonde bitch wielding knives.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3095 on: July 23, 2011, 09:31:15 am »

Not a death, more of a ragequit. Learned that those expensive anti-capship missiles that have to be built manually actually count against your honor rating when used, despite taking down several destroyers with it, due to the fact they are technically ships with a kamikaze attack(thus, you're losing more ships than you kill).

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3096 on: July 23, 2011, 12:39:41 pm »

My bank vault fort was struck by lightning. A spitter spat acid at me, but I managed to kill it. I limped out of the bank vault, clutching my wounds when suddenly zombies surrounded the area. I fought them off, wave after wave, but eventually got slain.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3097 on: July 23, 2011, 12:49:54 pm »

Not a death, more of a ragequit. Learned that those expensive anti-capship missiles that have to be built manually actually count against your honor rating when used, despite taking down several destroyers with it, due to the fact they are technically ships with a kamikaze attack(thus, you're losing more ships than you kill).

I produce those when I am making to many RU's to store. Tends to happen when I am making a lot of RU's, researching expensive stuff, and building  yet still couldn't use all of the RU's.

Pretty much use them as a last line of defense, they do tons of damage too.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3098 on: July 23, 2011, 12:55:45 pm »

Me and a friend were playing online and he modded a car so that it would go faster than its' normal speed, and he hit me and flew me to the other side of the city. Instead of hitting the ground, I hit a plane, which the proppellars launched me higher into the air and then I fell to my death without him saving me.

Saints Row 2
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3099 on: July 23, 2011, 01:57:36 pm »

I teleported to where a bunch of level 20's were fighting and was instakilled by a medusa/djinn/ghost/whatever.

And there weren't even that many bullets! I think...
Everybody!

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3100 on: July 23, 2011, 02:12:53 pm »

I produce those when I am making to many RU's to store. Tends to happen when I am making a lot of RU's, researching expensive stuff, and building  yet still couldn't use all of the RU's.

Pretty much use them as a last line of defense, they do tons of damage too.
I've been using them offensively, striking capships before the main force gets to them. And I've discovered it's closer to 3-4 missiles to kill a destroyer. The problem is, because they've been such a drain on your rank points(honor), you can't advance in a game that starts at low rank. And the AI cheats.

And another ragequit moment, again due to cheating AI. The game would not count itself as a victory, and their stats readout showed them as having one single ship, despite the fact that several Pings, Probes, and jumping Battlecruisers every damn place showed nothing. In that same game, I killed two enemy shipyards with the same Juggernaut, which seems a bit odd since it's a kamikaze ship(the first blast didn't kill the Juggernaut).
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3101 on: July 23, 2011, 02:14:02 pm »

A slime murdered my pet, then me. I have no idea how to revive said pet.

Elona.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3102 on: July 23, 2011, 02:26:30 pm »

A slime murdered my pet, then me. I have no idea how to revive said pet.

Elona.

Go visit a bartender, he can revive your pets. And yeah, I know where that slime came from, don't do that quest for a while.

Wolf Tengu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3103 on: July 23, 2011, 03:15:08 pm »

I think that I downloaded that game. Perhaps I can die in it soon.

I went to the forest during the wrong season and a massive butterfly killed me.

Suikoden:Tierkreis
Everybody!

NotAQuisling

• Bay Watcher
  • Openly Fey
    • View Profile
« Reply #3104 on: July 24, 2011, 01:37:03 am »

Got chased by triffid horde into a beehive.I died quickly.

Cataclysm
Download complete in 15 Days and 7 Hours
Pages: 1 ... 205 206 [207] 208 209 ... 1574