Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Nightforge: Undead Forest succesion game  (Read 12513 times)

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
Re: Nightforge: Undead Forest succesion game
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2010, 07:50:21 pm »

KA ME HA ME BUMP!
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Fedor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2010, 11:22:49 pm »

KA ME HA ME BUMP!
My turn's over and Fisher-Risen has the savefile (or, at least, one person does).  Curious people may get their own copy at http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3416.
Fedor Andreev is a citizen of the Federated Endeavor. He is a member of the Wandering Minds.

Fedor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2010, 02:21:48 pm »

All that's dwaven, what AILS this thread?  Does my writing suck so badly, or does nobody except Skaltum and myself give a rat's patootie?

Yeah, Nightfurnace isn't going to die, and I'll tell you why.  Because, if nobody else starts playing in about the next two weeks, I'll start inflicting more of my crappy story-telling on you!

Let's be specific:  If we aren't getting some pictures and text from the next player by Friday the 3rd of December, I'll start right back up again.  I don't care about turn order or signed up people, and I especially don't care about people who post once to request a turn, say "PM me", and never post again.  Let's move this fortress along.

Fedor Andreev is a citizen of the Federated Endeavor. He is a member of the Wandering Minds.

DuckThatQuacks

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2010, 04:22:21 pm »

It is supposed to be Fisher-Risen's turn, yes? If not, who's turn IS it supposed to be? It could be that that is not entirely clear.

Also, if Fisher-Risen turns out to be M.I.A., then it might be worthwhile to start up a new thread so that you can edit the first post and update the turn list, etc.

Of course, I like your storytelling, so it is okay with me if you keep playing.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2010, 06:07:28 pm »

I'll play if you upload it to sendspace.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Fisher-Risen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2010, 06:11:11 pm »

Keeping original order mostly, just bumped up a couple people thanks to Fedor getting it started for me. Skaltums up next, i'll pm him.
Quote from: Veok
"I had a great fortress going on until Leonidas kicked open the door to my clown car, but my blue suede shoes weren't ready, so Uncle Sam and his friends went to town on my tax returns."

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2010, 06:27:59 pm »

now normally i wouldn't be able to play until weds, but i've just got some unexpected freed time.

First post will follow shortly
I just realized, after adding the new body parts to the other races, that I have an entire squad of dwarves with a shield in each hand and swinging their axes with their penises. There's nightmare fuel for those goblins, in more ways than one.

Fedor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2010, 06:31:34 pm »

Yeee-HAW!  *grabs some popcorn*

Keeping original order mostly, just bumped up a couple people thanks to Fedor getting it started for me. Skaltums up next, i'll pm him.
You're very welcome.  :)
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 06:35:20 pm by Fedor »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2010, 07:12:46 pm »

firstly some things to note, i'm not very image heavy, but i may or may not put some in anyway, now to get to buisness

skaltum's *elf leather* journal

Mwahahahahaha, my plans are a sucsess! i'm now in power! and first order of buisness is that i noticed some idle loafing kids, well time for CHILD LABOUR!

Warning large images
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

now to start plugging up all these ramps and to build a proper enterance and tower, i shall not be having harpy hags swooping in on my empire!

i've noticed we've got some bad guys in the area, they'll not be troubling us for now.

the smith came complaining to me about a lack of "steel bars" well i say NONSENSE! DIG! DIG! DIG!, the blood of armok shall be our salvation!

now if i can just remember where i put my designs, urgh, curse my memory!

end log

OOC: with the power of dwarf therepist child labour is a reality, this is to get more masons, next i plan to expand in the soil layer for storage as well as building our "command" tower, and the new Bunker in case of a breach, i plan to upgrade the main perimeter next, after digging to magma.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2010, 07:56:06 pm by skaltum »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2010, 08:00:07 pm »

Skaltum's *elf leather* journal

I HAVE DONE IT, I'VE STRUCK MAGMA!!!!!

now for a new forge room and then operation: Delta Hazard can soon take procedure mwahahaha it's good to be me!

end entry.

OOC: so we've struck magma, sorted out some of the stockpile issues, and i'm building the tower up, i've made the bunker burrow and two new alerts, the siege mode is your basic civs indoors, and final standis everyone goes to lock themselves in the bunker so they can emo themselves to death.

That's all for now, be back after some sleep  8)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2010, 08:07:29 pm »

I'm probably going to ruin the fort with my managing skills. It's the best I can do to keep it alive.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Hugo_The_Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Modding Mentor
    • View Profile
    • Regeneration: Forced Evolution
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2010, 11:17:50 pm »

Hmm.. I am liking this very much. Any updates about Hugo? How goes the training, or is he making weapons, armor, and useless trinkets from metal? The story telling is good.

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2010, 09:41:34 am »

Alrighty at the moment the training fares well, mostly dodging demo's, but once more migrants arrive they'll make up the new militia, while Hugo will mostly be in the magma forges when i get round to playing again.

no deaths or injuries YET ;)

EDIT: some things have popped up so i won't be able to play, i'll finish the magma forges, upgrade the enterence bridge and then upload the save file.

well, well, well, things are going well, this doesn't bode well for my plans, i need CHAOS not HARMONY! until this fortress has some chaos i cannot complete the "journey", i later dismissed thatdude from masonary because he is our only miner, he complained to me but i told him straight, we need miners, and the minors are busy messing with your stone, so therefore get out of my sight before i feed you to the "crab"

needless to say, he quickly dashed out of my sight with added Gusto!

End entry
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 10:26:47 am by skaltum »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2010, 01:01:59 pm »

my plans have been foiled! i shall not be ending the way i had hoped.

i've finished my magnificent magma forge, and my tomb and room, another thing is i err, got married to Thatdude -.-

such weird feelings, but i guess it's for the best, The command tower has been upgraded! the stockpiles are less cluster-fucky the bunker is a hospital as well! and i sent some men to die, but, but they came back without a scratch after they effortlessly slaughtered the skelephants.

well time for me to go back to forging, it's pretty cool

End entry

OOC: well i played sometime into summer, the magma forges are complete, the bedroom level needs to be finished with doors and more beds, elephants got pwned by my squad of 9, we need some more steel and steel weapons, noteably hammers and axes, elves came to trade, i seized all the goods then excecuted them hehe, moved most of the stockpiles downstairs, the armor and wood stockpiles are above ground due to the fact that we now have TOO MUCH WOOD! thanks to yours truely, we've got 4 smelters going producing iron, steel, pig iron, coke and we had our first artifact, a bone sheild -.-, but it was a fey so we've got a legendary bonecarver

pop stands at 40, no deaths or casualties besides buthering animals, the pups are all in a cage, the bunker is also the hospital

i placed notes on my levers!!!!!!!!! no fun for you guys yet

we need more booze, other than that i've pretty much sorted the fort to last nearly forever

also in the bunker is a back up lever to the main gate, as well as the main lever above it.

Theres MAGNETITE in the bedroom zone, so we basically have infinate steel until we run out of flux

Good luck and GODSPEED!

the save http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=3460
« Last Edit: November 21, 2010, 04:06:42 pm by skaltum »

skaltum

• Bay Watcher
  • DRAW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2010, 03:32:42 pm »

Triple post ftw!

i've pm'ed the next guy, but they havnt been online in like 6 days so i'm thinking we should skip to the next player if they don't come online by sometime tomorrow

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8