Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10915 10916 [10917] 10918 10919 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14567343 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #163740 on: October 09, 2023, 01:17:33 pm »

Im thinking of ritualized combat, but it does make more sense in the context of the story if it was just a fight that broke out.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163741 on: October 09, 2023, 04:20:36 pm »

I am having all sorts of new feelings and I don't really know what to think of them.

I am offically 20 now. I am an adult, who is attending and university and planning his own spending. This is strange.

I am just weirded out.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #163742 on: October 09, 2023, 06:03:35 pm »

That's just the pupa settling into your brain stem. Don't worry about it, the feeling will pass after a while.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #163743 on: October 09, 2023, 06:20:38 pm »

Happy birthday!
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

zhijinghaofromchina

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a fan of 矮人要塞
    • View Profile
« Reply #163744 on: October 09, 2023, 07:16:45 pm »

Happy birthday!
问苍茫大地,谁主沉浮?我主沉浮!
Ask the vast land , who is in charge of the ups and downs .
I am in charge of the ups and downs !

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #163745 on: October 09, 2023, 10:27:51 pm »

I have complained many times before about commentator Joe Buck, but this evening he praised a player for performing a horse collar tackle (a dangerous type of tackle that was outlawed in the NFL and beyond about 20 years ago because it can seriously injure someone, usually tearing ligaments in or breaking legs) because it resulted in the team not conceding a touchdown.

The player it was performed on has been dealing with a hamstring injury for the past 5 weeks or so.

Such a stupid man.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #163746 on: October 10, 2023, 05:30:01 am »

Happy Birthday Magmacube!

This wedding duel thing got me thinking. You know in the classic (at least in pop culture...) wedding procedure when they ask "if anyone has anything to say against this union speak now or forever homd your tongue" – what actually happens if somebody speaks up?
Love, scriver~

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163747 on: October 10, 2023, 05:53:02 am »

I hope they get booed out of the venue.  The actual wedding isnt the time to do that, and it only tells me you have no respect for the betrothed or their family or social standing.
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #163748 on: October 10, 2023, 06:04:37 am »

Happy Birthday Magmacube!

This wedding duel thing got me thinking. You know in the classic (at least in pop culture...) wedding procedure when they ask "if anyone has anything to say against this union speak now or forever homd your tongue" – what actually happens if somebody speaks up?

That's not really a thing in marriage ceremonies nowadays. In ages past, when it took time for the wedding banns to be distributed and for somebody who knows something to physically be in a place to tell it) it was there so that somebody could pop up and say something like "He's already married", but it is pretty much obsolete.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Mathel

• Bay Watcher
  • A weird guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #163749 on: October 10, 2023, 08:13:36 am »

1. I don't live in the US. As for legality of duels, it's unclear. They certainly were illegal in the 19th century, but this is a different country now. I am pretty certain that if somebody died, the other would be guilty of murder. But since nobody did, it would probably depend on wheter they want to sue each other over assault. If they don't probably won't have any legal issues.

And I meant a fistfight. I just said a duel since I don't think either of them will sue.

2. As for medical leave, he clearly can't do his job, as his job requires two functional arms. So he gets medical leave, same as if he broke his arm due to any other non-work related issue. He just doesn't get any compensation from work, since it isn't a workplace injury.

Oh, and happy birthday, Magmacube. May your adult life be happy.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2023, 08:15:16 am by Mathel »
The shield beats the sword.
Urge to drink milk while eating steak wrapped with bacon rising...
Outer planes are not subject to any laws of physics that would prevent them from doing their job.
Better than the heavenly host eating your soul.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163750 on: October 10, 2023, 04:51:38 pm »

Get invited to a 'private space' on another forum.

It's because I was talking crap about the stock market and being a general jerk on purpose and happened to make a lot of money this week doing it.

And like, I know that the invite was because I was talking shit and making money, and that theyll keep wanting me to talk shit and make (them) money; and theyll be doing the same.

But i dont really want the pressure - idk.  First world problems I guess
PKs DF Mod!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163751 on: October 11, 2023, 03:14:10 am »

Happy Birthday Magma!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163752 on: October 11, 2023, 04:39:43 am »

Happy Birthday Magma!

A bit too late for that, but thanks bud.
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. I also geld memes.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

None

• Bay Watcher
  • Forgotten, but not gone
    • View Profile
« Reply #163753 on: October 11, 2023, 08:33:37 am »

lower back has decided that existence is pain

it took me twenty minutes of stretching and trying just to stand up out of bed

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163754 on: October 11, 2023, 08:43:55 am »

I seriously have tight calves and back.  When Im at my peak I do do active yoga and stretches for it.  I have a 35 minute routine.

I also have a foam roller for my body, and a small Calisthenics ball that I use to stretch.  The roller is nice after a workout, but the ball is useful in lieu of a workout.  Besides this, the most effective back stretches I've found are sumo squats where you lean your upper body forward and 2) bending over and touching my palms to the floor.

You can do crunches with the ball for a lot of stretching, or when laying on a mat on a hard floor you can lift your legs up to a 90o angle and 'roll' your lower spine up.  That last one might hurt a little if youre not prepared and used to it, but its the kind of pain that is more like a massage.  Highly recommend toughing through it for a few sessions.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 10915 10916 [10917] 10918 10919 ... 11040