Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10468 10469 [10470] 10471 10472 ... 11038

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14549262 times)

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #157035 on: May 11, 2021, 06:18:57 pm »

I am amazed that after all of this Archimedes is still doubling down on his trolling. Unless there is some mental illness involved here, I’m pretty sure this has all been some massive prank. The sympathy play too was just an act to get us lower our guard for that second jab.

I’m frankly disgusted.

@MethSpirit Don’t worry dude. Enemy Post has already given a proper rebuttal.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157036 on: May 11, 2021, 07:39:59 pm »

I know that trans people tend to be a bit squeamish about talking about their own genitals, so maybe Arch is a cis male, but it's circumstantial evidence at best.

Regardless... (hey)dude. Please. This isn't Mafia. This isn't the time to start burning Arch at the stake over a bit of trickery. It's not yet possible to decide if we're being played. Slow down.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #157037 on: May 11, 2021, 07:49:09 pm »

BURN THE HERETIC

Then castrate them. Just to be sure.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157038 on: May 11, 2021, 07:49:27 pm »

I am amazed that after all of this Archimedes is still doubling down on his trolling. Unless there is some mental illness involved here, I’m pretty sure this has all been some massive prank. The sympathy play too was just an act to get us lower our guard for that second jab.

I’m frankly disgusted.

I don't know how to respond to this.

I'm not doubling down, i'm just apologizing because it was a dumb joke about testicle cancer that went too far and i pissed a lot of people off
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #157039 on: May 11, 2021, 07:51:35 pm »

BURN THE HERETIC

I appreciate the thoroughness, but maybe burn the heretic after you castrate them. Just seems like a more linear, rational escalation.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #157040 on: May 11, 2021, 08:27:29 pm »

I’m frankly disgusted.

More shitposting. Duh.

Everybody is taking this far too seriously ffs.

BURN THE HERETIC

I appreciate the thoroughness, but maybe burn the heretic after you castrate them. Just seems like a more linear, rational escalation.

I mean, I guess.

It would be more difficult when they’re struggling rather than crispy though.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157041 on: May 11, 2021, 08:29:02 pm »

I took my sister to her ultrasound today, apparently I'm going to be having a niece. I don't know how to feel about this.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157042 on: May 11, 2021, 08:33:39 pm »

I'm not doubling down, i'm just apologizing because it was a dumb joke about testicle cancer that went too far and i pissed a lot of people off

Uh huh. You posted this immediately after saying sorry:

(Also while i understand why Vector is upset that everyone is talking about castrating me i personally think it's hilarious that they think i have a dick and balls)

Don’t you see the tonal whiplash between saying

“Guys, I’m really sorry for accidentally making you worry about me like that”

and

“Psyche! I was a girl this whole time!”

Doesn’t really sound like the words of someone who feels guilt for his actions.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157043 on: May 11, 2021, 08:46:54 pm »

You're playing Mafia in the WTF thread. I can't imagine any other interpretation, that's someone in full Mafia mode.

...and that's my WTF for today.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #157044 on: May 11, 2021, 08:49:51 pm »

open wolfing.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

ArchimedesWojak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157045 on: May 11, 2021, 09:05:00 pm »

“Psyche! I was a girl this whole time!”

Doesn’t really sound like the words of someone who feels guilt for his actions.

I understand getting mad over me indirectly lying thinking it would be a funny shitpost but you giving me shit over a different unrelated joke is just nitpicking at this point

You can accept my apology or not, but please quit giving me shit over two bad jokes. I apologized so just accept it for what it is
YET ANOTHER DATA-COLLECTION THREAD FROM MR. "NOT FEDERAL AUTHORITIES."
ArchimedesWojak is very militant against zoophilia due to his deeply held religious beliefs.

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157046 on: May 11, 2021, 09:09:56 pm »

I'm giving you shit for apologizing for jokes on the internet. I'm giving you twice as much for doing so insincerely.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #157047 on: May 11, 2021, 09:15:56 pm »

If there's a standardized unit of "shit" you can give someone, are you giving Arch 2 shits or 3 shits? Is it additive, or multiplicative?

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #157048 on: May 11, 2021, 09:33:48 pm »

If there's a standardized unit of "shit" you can give someone, are you giving Arch 2 shits or 3 shits? Is it additive, or multiplicative?
I am giving approximately 50 fecalmeters of shit.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157049 on: May 11, 2021, 09:41:23 pm »

You’re right George, but I think it’s time we settle down. If Archimedes really is the “mafia” like everyone is joking about then this is exactly what he wants.

For two days straight he’s been the topic of the WTF thread and if there’s one thing trolls like is attention. The bigger the flamewar the better for them. To be honest, it takes skill to be subject of conversation for this long without getting banned. I got to applaud him for that at least.

But that’s the only props I’m going to give him. Bay12 is tight-knit community and as a result, people feel comfortable showing vulnerability here while we in return feel comfortable returning emotional support. When crises are being manufactured, it’s a betrayal of that trust and makes everybody who bothered to care feel like a fool, even if it was accidental. Emotional labour is never free. People want to know that it’s going somewhere. Imagine how pissed we’d be if we found out LordBaal wasn’t actually a struggling Venezuelan.

Anyway. That’s all I’m giving to this conversation topic. If Archimedes is worried about the goodness of his name, all he has to do to clear it is to act considerately and not cause another kerfuffle for some time, and eventually there will be enough evidence to prove that this really was just the dumb mistake of a teenager.
Pages: 1 ... 10468 10469 [10470] 10471 10472 ... 11038