Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9471 9472 [9473] 9474 9475 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14525596 times)

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #142080 on: January 24, 2019, 07:54:50 pm »

Because music is either about sex or about drugs. There are some minor variations, but it all boils down to those two topics.

Filthy normie music, maybe~ I listen mostly to video game soundtracks, which are largely about ripping and tearing huge guts.
Oh tearing guts... so still sex right?
Berserk Packs are drugs, aren't they?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142081 on: January 24, 2019, 08:34:10 pm »

Closest to how I feel: I am now reporting all of the "oh yeah yeah" moronic trite for the spam that it is

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142082 on: January 24, 2019, 10:48:40 pm »

I'm sure that the admins and moderators of the world will appreciate trawling through all the false positives you'll be sending them~

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142083 on: January 24, 2019, 11:06:54 pm »

Tried green tea for the first time today.  Tastes like liquid grass.  Well not quite grass I suppose.  Tastes like liquid those-short-plants-with-the-big-broad-leaves-that-sometimes-sprout-in-a-grassy-field.

I've tasted grass, it's not quite that bad, but it definitely tastes like some kind of plant people should not be ingesting.  How do people like this stuff?

On a side note I also promised people I would try sweet tea, unsweet tea, and chai tea.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142084 on: January 24, 2019, 11:28:52 pm »

I've tasted grass, it's not quite that bad, but it definitely tastes like some kind of plant people should not be ingesting.  How do people like this stuff?

You don't drink tea for the taste. You drink it so you can feel more sophisticated than coffee drinkers.

This is what is known as an "acquired taste": the taste isn't as important as advertising that you've acquired it.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #142085 on: January 24, 2019, 11:33:46 pm »

You don't drink tea for the taste. You drink it so you can feel more sophisticated than coffee drinkers.

This is what is known as an "acquired taste": the taste isn't as important as advertising that you've acquired it.

But coffee is also an acquired taste. Moreso than tea, I would say.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142086 on: January 24, 2019, 11:34:01 pm »

You US people are weird.

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142087 on: January 24, 2019, 11:38:21 pm »

Right, which is why you drink it either as a stimulant or to seem more masculine than tea drinkers.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142088 on: January 24, 2019, 11:43:45 pm »

Here tea is drank as a digestive aid or to calm down the nerves. Perhaps to help you sleep or even to ease stomach aches or flu symptoms. Is mostly medicine is what Im saying.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #142089 on: January 24, 2019, 11:44:11 pm »

Right, which is why you drink it either as a stimulant or to seem more masculine than tea drinkers.

I mean there’s the secret third option, applicable to both tea and coffee drinkers, but the idea that consumers of either actually enjoy them when they put either in their mouths is laughable, I say, if not farcical!

* hector13 enjoys his diet soda
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142090 on: January 25, 2019, 12:34:15 am »

I'm pretty sure the green tea gave me heartburn.  It's possible it was my lunch, but I eat that same lunch almost every day and I don't recall it giving me heartburn in recent memory, so not so sure about the digestive aid thing.

Reason I'm trying teas is that one of my coworkers claims it's healthier than my Dr Pepper I down liters of daily, without missing the caffeine.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #142091 on: January 25, 2019, 01:13:58 am »

Closest to how I feel: I am now reporting all of the "oh yeah yeah" moronic trite for the spam that it is
Er, what's the context for this? In general, a post simply agreeing with someone else is indeed low in useful content, but it's not completely devoid of it so as to be considered spam.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142092 on: January 25, 2019, 02:30:57 am »

oh yeah yeah
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #142093 on: January 25, 2019, 02:32:50 am »

Yeah!
Love, scriver~

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #142094 on: January 25, 2019, 02:33:19 am »

But seriously I agree a bit. I've been slipping much more into chat-talk mode myself on here lately and I dislike it for the same reason as I dislike posts that are just images/gifs or reactions - they're conversation stoppers,  not conversation builders. They're okay in a chat because it moves quicker, so it doesn't inhibit anything, much like agreeing or similar does in actual talky-with-mouthy-chat. But in the context of a forum post it just feels like bad posts.

I should try harder to write interesting things, I guess. I think I drift in that direction because I don't have any chatroom I go to any longer, and Kagus can only take so much of me bothering him on Steam.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 9471 9472 [9473] 9474 9475 ... 11037