Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8483 8484 [8485] 8486 8487 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14545587 times)

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #127260 on: October 03, 2017, 03:40:45 pm »

Didn't some scientist fertilize a mouse egg with another egg somehow?  Just add some steriods and bam.  DCs Amazons: its more likely than you think.  With constant lifelong steroids use they'd probably last as long as Amazons too.  Being a nameless Atlanteon, Amazon or Green Lantern is really bad for your life expectancy.

Edit: Although I suppose technically the Amazons are all ancient.  Its just that the moment a comics continuity begins is when everyone in the world starts dropping like flies.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #127261 on: October 03, 2017, 03:47:42 pm »

MAN-eating dinosaur develops meteor shield to prevent being fucked over by a random act of universe again. Woman bans meteor shield construction from space, restricts it to MAN-eating dinosaur-cave.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #127262 on: October 03, 2017, 04:13:31 pm »

This got weird fast.

Also, goat is clearly dominant species. Literal garbage gut.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #127263 on: October 03, 2017, 04:22:04 pm »

Well, I can now say that I've been on the wrong end of a bank robbery.

I was contracted to decommision the computers at a Chase Bank that recently closed. Someone forgot to turn off the silent alarm, so several police officers showed up and wanted to know why I was looting all of the bank's computers. I wanted to know why it took them 2 and a half hours to show up.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #127264 on: October 03, 2017, 04:27:50 pm »

I was contracted to decommision the computers at a Chase Bank that recently closed. Someone forgot to turn off the silent alarm, so several police officers showed up and wanted to know why I was looting all of the bank's computers. I wanted to know why it took them 2 and a half hours to show up.

Thats actually pretty damn funny. Im sure it was terrifying, tho.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #127265 on: October 03, 2017, 04:56:31 pm »

That sounds like something a national bank would do.  At the start of your post I was worried you were on the other wrong end of a bank robbery. 
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127266 on: October 03, 2017, 05:22:05 pm »

The one where you escape on a plane to somewhere tropical, carrying large sacks of cash, I assume.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #127267 on: October 03, 2017, 05:48:10 pm »

The one where you escape on a plane to somewhere tropical, carrying large sacks of cash, I assume.
Only if the sacks have big dollar signs painted on the side, though. If you're gonna do wrong, make sure to do wrong right.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127268 on: October 03, 2017, 05:56:08 pm »

Only if the sacks have big dollar signs painted on the side, though. If you're gonna do wrong, make sure to do wrong right.

Don't forget an upbeat montage theme song.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #127269 on: October 03, 2017, 06:07:17 pm »

tfw you're the best bank robber in the world only you don't break into banks, you work for them and they pay you. fools.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #127270 on: October 03, 2017, 06:34:11 pm »

Which end is exactly the right end tho

The right end is the one where you don't have people with guns who are seriously considering using them against you.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #127271 on: October 03, 2017, 06:58:43 pm »

Which end is exactly the right end tho

The right end is the one where you don't have people with guns who are seriously considering using them against you.
And which one would that be?
The right one.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127272 on: October 03, 2017, 07:01:54 pm »

I imagine the right side is the one where you weren't present and it wasn't your bank that got robbed.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127273 on: October 03, 2017, 07:04:14 pm »

The right side is where you're a manufacturer of alarm systems.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Avarice

• Bay Watcher
  • ××××××××
    • View Profile
« Reply #127274 on: October 03, 2017, 07:20:22 pm »

Cops took two hours.
Nice intel thanks for passing it through to the forums we agreed upon.
You'll get your payment soon
××××××××××××××××××
Pages: 1 ... 8483 8484 [8485] 8486 8487 ... 11037