Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8423 8424 [8425] 8426 8427 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14527336 times)

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #126360 on: September 02, 2017, 10:06:14 pm »

My wtf: the NSFW "I put on my robe and wizard hat" and how bleeding funny I found it. So much for maturity.
bloodninja: Don’t f*ck with me bitch, I’m the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.

Gets me every time.
There are some who call him... Tim.
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway

Ghills

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126361 on: September 02, 2017, 10:26:42 pm »

Man, I wished I lived alone.
I actually keep things reasonably clean when I'm on my own, it's just the option of leaving mess strewn about the house that is nice to have.

I can't think of any fresh WTFs to contribute right now, I'm afraid. The day is young.   

Giving up in despair and leaving my crap around was actually the only thing that got my roommates moving. It was pretty funny. Their messes were totally fine! My messes weren't.

No one I've lived with would ever call me a neat freak, so maybe I'm being a total hypocrite, but both times I let stuff get close to this bad I had serious untreated medical issues.  These people are just...one spends all day, every day, in their room, and the other has 100% ditched us for their shiny new SO, to the point that they eat at the SO's place and they left rotting milk in the fridge here. 

Depending on how your lease is set up girlfriend guy might be a plus instead of a minus. If he's never there at all you've basically got a phantom roommate who pays a share of the rent but doesn't run up the bills.

No matter how much time she spends at her boyfriends her stuff is still here. She was the source of a lot of the gross expired food in the fridge, and has a ton of souvenirs and knickknacks out.  They're all really cool things, but there's so many that it makes dusting this hours long chore instead of a sane 15-20 minutes.

Latest WTF: we have mail sent to previous roommates a whole year ago. Nobody forwarded it! WTF. That goes on the todo list for next week.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2017, 10:29:10 pm by Ghills »
I AM POINTY DEATH INCARNATE
Ye know, being an usurper overseer gone mad with power isn't too bad. It's honestly not that different from being a normal overseer.
To summarize:
They do an epic face. If that fails, they beat said object to death with their beard.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
Re: Spooky Icecream at a Distance
« Reply #126362 on: September 03, 2017, 10:43:32 am »

Something very odd occurred today. A real mystery.

After lunch, on my windowsill, I found a partially melted chocolate-covered ice cream and rice krispy confection. My window is on the first floor, or for the linguistically depraved, one above ground level. Probably about fifteen feet or five metres up. Nobody in my household admits to having any memory of buying, holding, or unwrapping such a thing, and it isn't the sort of food anyone would eat on the sly. It appeared there after lunch, me having been next to it for the entire morning except half an hour for lunch. And I can't work out how it got there.
Spoiler: musings (click to show/hide)
One wheel short of a wagon

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #126363 on: September 03, 2017, 10:53:05 am »

Have you considered... birds?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Spooky Icecream at a Distance
« Reply #126364 on: September 03, 2017, 10:53:21 am »

Something very odd occurred today. A real mystery.

After lunch, on my windowsill, I found a partially melted chocolate-covered ice cream and rice krispy confection. My window is on the first floor, or for the linguistically depraved, one above ground level. Probably about fifteen feet or five metres up. Nobody in my household admits to having any memory of buying, holding, or unwrapping such a thing, and it isn't the sort of food anyone would eat on the sly. It appeared there after lunch, me having been next to it for the entire morning except half an hour for lunch. And I can't work out how it got there.
Spoiler: musings (click to show/hide)

Looks like you've been magicked

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126365 on: September 03, 2017, 10:57:50 am »

by birds
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #126366 on: September 03, 2017, 10:58:43 am »

Sounds like a magpie or seagull was responsible to me. I remember being woken up by a magpie knocking on my window once.
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126367 on: September 03, 2017, 11:06:36 am »

I mean, birds aren't usually known for leaving food on windows, or really anywhere but with them, assuming they could carry melting ice cream

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #126368 on: September 03, 2017, 11:10:03 am »

well no child in their right mind would throw away ice cream ...
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #126369 on: September 03, 2017, 11:11:20 am »

Birds are a likely explanation!  :D

There are plenty of seagulls and pigeons round here. I guess one carried a bit of icecream to a less exposed place, and then flew off, perhaps due to humans arriving. Thanks guys!
One wheel short of a wagon

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #126370 on: September 03, 2017, 01:15:03 pm »

Maybe two birds carrying it between them?

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #126371 on: September 03, 2017, 01:17:30 pm »

Lies and slander against Avian kind!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Paxiecrunchle

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm just here, because actually I don't know*shrug
    • View Profile
« Reply #126372 on: September 03, 2017, 01:35:40 pm »

I learned that Seaman(The titular star of a japenese video-game) plushies actually exist! http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=efgqix&s=5#.WaxKuRxlDYU

I just wish I knew the orginial source for this image?  Do you guys have any idea how hard it is being a fan of things that aren't producing your language almost at all?

Oh Japan, why must you torment me so!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #126373 on: September 03, 2017, 02:48:21 pm »

I literally am on the verge of savagely assaulting a person right now. Verbally, to be clear but that would turn into a fist fight fast. Degenerate moronic asshole has no fucking sense in his goddamn head. He really should shut the fuck up.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

overseer05-15

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #126374 on: September 03, 2017, 02:51:16 pm »

Maybe two birds carrying it between them?
Using a piece of string?

I literally am on the verge of savagely assaulting a person right now. Verbally, to be clear but that would turn into a fist fight fast. Degenerate moronic asshole has no fucking sense in his goddamn head. He really should shut the fuck up.
What happened?
adult food like, I presume, steak and potatoes and tax forms,

My game giveaway
Pages: 1 ... 8423 8424 [8425] 8426 8427 ... 11037