Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7590 7591 [7592] 7593 7594 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14488392 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #113865 on: November 19, 2016, 10:47:44 am »

I guess if there is one thing to say about Dating Sims...

Is that even though you are manipulating them into liking you and only saying what they want in order to get into their pants (or worse because they will instill terrible vengeance into you)

The dates tend to be unpleasable types who will jump down your throat for the slightest provocation.

What are you even playing, Neo? Go buy LKIAB instead, if you don't have a problem playing a (lesbian) woman in a game. (Link goes to Humble Store page)
The video on that page does have NSFW images in it, so... not sure I'd recommend linking to it.
The video on that page does have NSFW images in it, so... not sure I'd recommend quoting that link.
But you just quoted the link too!  I'm not sure I would recommend that!
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113866 on: November 19, 2016, 10:50:22 am »

I guess if there is one thing to say about Dating Sims...

Is that even though you are manipulating them into liking you and only saying what they want in order to get into their pants (or worse because they will instill terrible vengeance into you)

The dates tend to be unpleasable types who will jump down your throat for the slightest provocation.

What are you even playing, Neo? Go buy LKIAB instead, if you don't have a problem playing a (lesbian) woman in a game. (Link goes to Humble Store page)
The video on that page does have NSFW images in it, so... not sure I'd recommend linking to it.
The video on that page does have NSFW images in it, so... not sure I'd recommend quoting that link.
But you just quoted the link too!  I'm not sure I would recommend that!
Oh no! D:
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113867 on: November 19, 2016, 10:51:34 am »

So tempted to link Venus de Milo.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113868 on: November 19, 2016, 10:56:58 am »

I edited the link (;
I'm a little surprised that some people get worried when their post is at the top of a page.  The pagebreak doesn't really matter much to me...  No judgement, I'm just confused (:
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #113870 on: November 19, 2016, 11:12:25 am »

I remember that it was a bit of a game to sneak unpleasant shocker images from the internet onto the computers in various ways back in school. Double the points if you found a way to implicate someone elses' pupil account. You ended up quite hardened to that sort of thing rather quickly. There was one (boy after unfortunate encounter with train) that made so many rounds that I could probably still draw it from memory.

It was that, and an awful lot of Achtung, die Kurve!, I remember.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113871 on: November 19, 2016, 05:34:37 pm »

Discovered today that there are indeed army uniforms in kids' sizes.

Or at least, whatever company made it did a good job with the inner tags, looking a lot like the real thing. Biggest irony: it was made in China.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113872 on: November 19, 2016, 05:36:48 pm »

Heh, not too surprised...  Uniforms are kinda by definition cheap to mass-produce on a relatively small scale.
It's just thick material, cut to be form-flexible, with a camo design right?

Do you want to wear a macho uniform?
DO YOU WANT TO WEAR A MACHO UNIFORM?
Olive shirt and BVDs, pants that bag around the knees
Yeah you'll surely wear a macho uniform!
https://youtu.be/fNdMC6_eUGk?t=24
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 05:41:04 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113873 on: November 19, 2016, 05:44:06 pm »

My army pants were probably the comfiest and at the same time most practical pants I've owned. Should've nicked some when my service ended.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113874 on: November 19, 2016, 07:23:18 pm »

Perhaps you can get some from a army surplus store in your area? Assuming you live in the US.

They sell all the things. Well, a lot of them.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #113875 on: November 19, 2016, 07:30:10 pm »

I've always wanted to have an M65 jacket.

Wish I had money to actually dress like I want to. I'd proably look like a damn /k/ommando, except noguns.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113876 on: November 19, 2016, 07:35:02 pm »

Surely, you mean nuguns :3
She/they

Silverthrone

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Old Geat
    • View Profile
« Reply #113877 on: November 19, 2016, 07:43:37 pm »

I've got an M65 vest (well, according to the note, I imagine it might be a civilian reproduction), it's very useful for holidays and when going out in the woods. It does look a bit safari dorky, but that's part of the charm. I'd get a pith helmet, too, if I could.

Of course, I'd also rather like a nice Ulster coat. Perhaps a matching deer stalker or a stovepipe, if I could get away with it. I should probably be glad that I do have to reign in my dress sense, that would probably look awfully memey, all together.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113878 on: November 19, 2016, 07:49:18 pm »

Perhaps you can get some from a army surplus store in your area? Assuming you live in the US.

They sell all the things. Well, a lot of them.

I do not, but we have something similar. I'd feel very weird walking around in military gear in public, though, so maybe not. Still, excellent design.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113879 on: November 19, 2016, 08:51:18 pm »

Man I really like this one Asian instrument but for the life of me I don't know what it is...

The only ones I know are like a Sitar and a Erhu...

I know it is a stringed instrument and I know it is... and I hate to put it this way... Sounds REALLY Asian... It also sounds pitch corrected even when played normally :P

---

Honestly I LOVE instruments that can capture antiquity. It is why I love the Panflute.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 08:56:33 pm by Neonivek »
Pages: 1 ... 7590 7591 [7592] 7593 7594 ... 11037