Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7469 7470 [7471] 7472 7473 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14487769 times)

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #112050 on: October 27, 2016, 09:31:23 pm »

4 pages ago re: remastered skyrim.
At least they didn't go full 'scholar of the first sin' on it.
Seriously killed the dark souls series for me with that fuckup.
Hmm? Google gives me little information, is it just that it's a boring remake?
._.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #112051 on: October 27, 2016, 09:32:43 pm »

Tack takes issue with the cost of the re-release (it's not a real remake, just upgrades the graphics, alters enemy placement & behavior, and integrates all the DLC). 
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112052 on: October 27, 2016, 09:56:39 pm »

I'm stuck in an awful, horrible, nasty redneck town today because my mother decided we should go for a drive. Ugh, why.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112053 on: October 27, 2016, 09:58:16 pm »

Tack takes issue with the cost of the re-release (it's not a real remake, just upgrades the graphics, alters enemy placement & behavior, and integrates all the DLC). 
I take issue because I owned the original game and all the DLC and was offered 50% off. At least Skyrim be givin' freebies.
Especially because the game is so focused on Jolly Co-Operation.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112054 on: October 27, 2016, 09:59:21 pm »

Why can't the two versions just be multiplayer-compatible, I wonder?

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #112055 on: October 27, 2016, 10:20:48 pm »

in a recent bandai namco publisher sale, scholar of the first sin was ten americanos

there was really no reason not to give it for free to pc users

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #112056 on: October 27, 2016, 10:31:52 pm »

Be glad it's not the old one. Thank goodness no one around here remembers that, or saved it. That'd look REAL awkward right now.

You'd certainly hope so, wouldn't you?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

BorkBorkGoesTheCode

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112057 on: October 27, 2016, 10:49:09 pm »

I'm stuck in an awful, horrible, nasty redneck town today because my mother decided we should go for a drive. Ugh, why.
Yoink, unless you or your friends were insulted or attacked by "rednecks" previously, you are being bigoted. While small towns can be boring shitholes, they are filled with members of the human race.

I should not have avoided a conversation with OrangeWizard after they posted those anti-gay slur words, even if it could be interpreted as non-hostile use of the words.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Treachery_of_Images

Believe nothing you hear. Or everything. Have fun. Love when?

I frequently use PMs to contact people if I think they would miss a post in the deluge.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112058 on: October 27, 2016, 11:51:23 pm »

Oh boy, I've just remembered one funny/WTF-worthy thing from yesterday/~18 hours ago.

You see, a part of our university's courses includes visiting places that are pretty regime. And by "regime" I mean "steel turnstiles in front of every building, quite a few of them inside, with entry through electronic ID cards with strictly limited allowances as to what building you may enter" kind of "regime".

Anyways, I've noticed that one of the doors I was walking by had some kind of weird blue paper on it. Upon further inspection, the paper read: "Complex for development and technology of non-nuclear munitions". Just to the left of this was a big yellow radiation sign titled "RADIOACTIVITY".

There seems to be quite a bit of dissonance over there, me thinks. Also, suspiciously specific denial much?
._.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #112059 on: October 27, 2016, 11:53:58 pm »

Hah.  :u
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dozebôm Lolumzalìs

• Bay Watcher
  • what even is truth
    • View Profile
    • test
« Reply #112060 on: October 27, 2016, 11:59:13 pm »

Move on, nothing to see here. We are not researching improved fusion bombs. We are... making better gunthings. Yes. Definitely.
Quote from: King James Programming
...Simplification leaves us with the black extra-cosmic gulfs it throws open before our frenzied eyes...
Quote from: Salvané Descocrates
The only difference between me and a fool is that I know that I know only that I think, therefore I am.
Sigtext!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #112061 on: October 28, 2016, 12:35:45 am »

I fell deep asleep, had long-feverish nightmares, woke up, forced myself back to sleep, and woke up again. I went down at like 10 pm. Surely it's near sunrise, right?

It's 1:15 am. Fuck my life, sleeping is the worst.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #112062 on: October 28, 2016, 12:36:29 am »

Prepare to get assasinated by your local equivalent of KGB for spreading state secrets.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #112063 on: October 28, 2016, 12:52:50 am »

Maybe you were dehydrated?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112064 on: October 28, 2016, 12:55:50 am »

Prepare to get assasinated by your local equivalent of KGB for spreading state secrets.
Hah. They never did so after I've "accidentally" forgot to tell that I've had a sister, and that she's been in USA for an entire year, when said sister was working and getting second higher education in the same university I'm studying in, they already critically failed their perception check.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 7469 7470 [7471] 7472 7473 ... 11037