Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6022 6023 [6024] 6025 6026 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14455724 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #90345 on: November 18, 2015, 09:11:50 pm »

But why were yous smashing the canned corn??
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90346 on: November 18, 2015, 09:13:52 pm »

But why were yousmegatron smashing the canned corn??
FTFM
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #90347 on: November 18, 2015, 09:14:09 pm »

But why were megatron smashing the canned corn??
because megatron loved smashing the canned corn. megatron hate canned corn so megatron smashed it
Rubidium has RETURNED!

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90348 on: November 18, 2015, 09:28:04 pm »

Megatron think megatron of the Bay12 community have reached a new level of insanity. Like, more so than usual for megatron.

Rubidium

• Bay Watcher
  • Rubidium has RETURNED
    • View Profile
« Reply #90349 on: November 18, 2015, 09:33:28 pm »

Megatron think megatron of the Bay12 community have reached a new level of insanity. Like, more so than usual for megatron.
Megatron am correct. Megatron was right the whole time! Megatron agree with you, the megatron of this whole entire WORLD is insane!
Rubidium has RETURNED!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #90350 on: November 18, 2015, 09:42:53 pm »

I can't seem to read today.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Work is as disorganized as usual. Someone in Customer Service managed to misspell 'books' on a tattoo. I checked the job order several times just in case.

The entire sheet looks like shit, actually. Out of registration. Front doesn't match the back. Colours are barely lined up properly. I brought it up, but was told to send them anyways. Chances are I'll still be the one in trouble if the customer complains.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #90351 on: November 18, 2015, 10:03:36 pm »

I made the mistake of going onto the GameFAQs boards for Smash Bros today. Why did I even do that? I knew before I got there that the entire point of the board is "vote Super Saiyan Ridley-Shrek over more stupid anime swordsmen Sakurai think about your TRUE FANS".

WTF brain, get your priorities straight.

I can't seem to read today.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Can, er, somebody explain this for me?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90352 on: November 18, 2015, 10:04:59 pm »

Megatron = Mettaton.

The calculator is a celebrity.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90353 on: November 18, 2015, 10:11:34 pm »

Ah, I see.

I'm still not sure whether I should get that game or not. I'm not usually into really emotionally invested stuff. Or shootemups, I think I've heard the game involves? :v
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #90354 on: November 18, 2015, 10:13:43 pm »

There is a minor amount of shooting. It's mostly about the dodging.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90355 on: November 18, 2015, 10:21:45 pm »

I'm not exactly keen on bullet hell in general. :v

Although, I did hit 2/3 of the positive points on that checklist you put together, if also very nearly meeting the last criticism you mentioned.

[I'm also not sure about the (quite frankly idiotic-sounding) idea that doing a run of the game one way locks you out of doing it another, apparently? Although I suppose that could be avoided by doing the possibly-locked-out one, but still...]

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #90356 on: November 18, 2015, 10:28:28 pm »

Megatron am correct. Megatron was right the whole time! Megatron agree with you, the megatron of this whole entire WORLD is insane!
...I hereby propose that we replace the pronoun Megatron with Waspinator.
It's FEF, not FEOF

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #90357 on: November 18, 2015, 10:29:52 pm »

I'm not exactly keen on bullet hell in general. :v

Although, I did hit 2/3 of the positive points on that checklist you put together, if also very nearly meeting the last criticism you mentioned.

[I'm also not sure about the (quite frankly idiotic-sounding) idea that doing a run of the game one way locks you out of doing it another, apparently? Although I suppose that could be avoided by doing the possibly-locked-out one, but still...]

Not quite. You can still reset the game. Though characters will somewhat 'remember' resets, making minor comments.

Only one certain ending alters the game meaningfully in subsequent runs. Recommended you save that for last, if at all. Otherwise you may find yourself having a bad time.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #90358 on: November 18, 2015, 10:31:12 pm »

Whoever said it "locks you out" needs to be given a harsh reprimand for starting false rumors.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #90359 on: November 18, 2015, 10:31:37 pm »

...I hereby propose that we replace the pronoun Megatron with Waspinator.
Waspinator regrets that post waspinator made in the ooc thread. This doesn't work at all.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6022 6023 [6024] 6025 6026 ... 11040