Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5872 5873 [5874] 5875 5876 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14465161 times)

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #88095 on: October 20, 2015, 08:34:33 am »

By that point, you might as well make a TV series.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #88096 on: October 20, 2015, 08:37:09 am »

Well... that's rather sad that the video game and movie industries are similar in that regard.

I would say that "DLC" for movies is more limited than that for games, though, since there are only so many deleted scenes, actor/crew commentators and such that you can add, whereas with games it's basically just limited to the universe in which the game is set.

I don't really buy DVDs and such all the often, but aren't some things like deleted scenes and director/cast commentary kinda standard these days?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88097 on: October 20, 2015, 08:54:50 am »

monkey coconut pickers? ingenious! first the nuts! and then the bananas!

anyway i think its perfectly okay. what do you guys think? the Peta types can go a bit lot overboard on things.

http://www.npr.org/sections/thesalt/2015/10/19/448960760/monkeys-pick-coconuts-in-thailand-are-they-abused-or-working-animals
Why is this an issue? We had beast of burden for like FOREVER. In fact, working animals are better off than in the wilds since there is a very strong incentive to keep them fit and healthy.

They should free the monkeys, then no monkey would ever be forced to climb a tree to get food down.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #88098 on: October 20, 2015, 08:54:59 am »

since there are only so many deleted scenes
Solution: delete more scenes. Want to see the how the bumbly sidekick met the protagonist? Pay up. How did they get that helicopter anyway? Pay up. How did that date go? Pay up. Just how exactly did they defeat the main villain's foolproof plan? Pay up. Who cares about plotholes if it means the movie publisher gets more money, right?
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88099 on: October 20, 2015, 09:04:02 am »

So apparently, police folks in Zagreb Croatia like to park their vehicles on bike tracks and then fine cyclists who don't ride on said tracks because they were blocked by their vehicle.

"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #88100 on: October 20, 2015, 09:11:40 am »

So apparently, police folks in Zagreb Croatia like to park their vehicles on bike tracks and then fine cyclists who don't ride on said tracks because they were blocked by their vehicle.
The speed trap police of bicycles, then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #88101 on: October 20, 2015, 09:21:05 am »

No no, this is much worse. This is having a speed trap and placing a speed boster that pushes you over the speed limit no matter how slow you're going. This is illegal but you can't really do anything because it's the fucking police doing it.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #88102 on: October 20, 2015, 09:21:18 am »

There was (probably still is at time of writing) a bouncy castle at the University of Derby today.

Huh. Ok then.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #88103 on: October 20, 2015, 09:23:35 am »

I always feel like I'm forgetting something really important. Any time I leave somewhere I feel like I'm leaving something important behind. Any time I talk to somebody, it feels like there's something I need to tell them but I can't think of what it is.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88104 on: October 20, 2015, 09:40:41 am »

So on the way to work this morning, the radio mentioned that Lindsay Lohan wants to run for president in 2020.

Let's set up a little scenario. Kanye has also said he's running. Trump hasn't said anything one way or the other but I bet he'll go for a second term if nightmares happen and he wins, or he'll just run next time when he (hopefully inevitably) loses.

The scenario I'm setting up: No one else runs. Do you vote for Lohan, Kanye, or Trump?

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #88105 on: October 20, 2015, 09:42:19 am »

So on the way to work this morning, the radio mentioned that Lindsay Lohan wants to run for president in 2020.

Let's set up a little scenario. Kanye has also said he's running. Trump hasn't said anything one way or the other but I bet he'll go for a second term if nightmares happen and he wins, or he'll just run next time when he (hopefully inevitably) loses.

The scenario I'm setting up: No one else runs. Do you vote for Lohan, Kanye, or Trump?

Do you really think that either Lohan or West are smart enough to remember this in 4 years?
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88106 on: October 20, 2015, 09:43:55 am »

Solution: dismount bike, carry it, climb over the police vehicle, mount bike, go on your way. Technically not illegal in most places.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88107 on: October 20, 2015, 09:56:34 am »

climb over the police vehicle
That would mean you're walking on the bicycle lane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88108 on: October 20, 2015, 09:59:02 am »

Carp, didn't think of that. Get a mountain bike and ride over the police vehicle?

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #88109 on: October 20, 2015, 10:00:16 am »

Clearly the solution is miniature one-person VTOL aircraft.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 5872 5873 [5874] 5875 5876 ... 11037