Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5175 5176 [5177] 5178 5179 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14513525 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #77640 on: May 27, 2015, 02:17:56 am »

gohan's hair in the new dbz movie is the same as Yamcha's hair in the buu saga

like it's not enough that the guy's girlfriend was stolen a short guy with a receding hairline who friggin killed him, he's also always getting his swagger jacked by some nerd

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #77641 on: May 27, 2015, 05:19:50 am »

If anybody deserves to have anything stolen though, it's Yamcha. While Tien was facing down Cell all alone so that Android 18 could get away... Yamcha was sitting around at Master Roshi's house, watching TV and waiting for Goku to fix everything. Yamcha didn't even die, he was just roughed up a bit by Dr. Gero and received a senzu pretty soon afterward. But he was just like "Nope, gonna sit this saga out guys". What a chump.

Anyways, I just discovered that Chris Poole, aka moot (the founder of 4chan) has a blog. He's actually very thoughtful and introspective, and I like his efficient writing style.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #77642 on: May 27, 2015, 06:50:26 am »

« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:12:27 pm by penguinofhonor »

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #77643 on: May 27, 2015, 06:58:43 am »

Poole a shit

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77644 on: May 27, 2015, 08:20:33 am »

Tim Cook is way less of a dickbag then Jobs was, even though he hasn't done anything to increase Wozniak's recognition, since he's using Jobs' ghost as a massive advertising mechanism to sell iphones and ipads.
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #77645 on: May 27, 2015, 08:30:39 am »

« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 04:12:35 pm by penguinofhonor »

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77646 on: May 27, 2015, 10:00:26 am »

WTF is up with people naming their coop videos 'Best Friends xxyy'?  Thats an instant clue that you're doing it wrong, imo.

Maybe its just me.  I like people who can go into detail about strats and lore and stuffs, not squealing little kids talking about penis or whathaveyou.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77647 on: May 27, 2015, 10:08:44 am »

When you think about, Saddam Hussein's death has had more of a negative effect on the world than Steve Jobs' death.
How so?

Power vacuum.

Exactly. We wouldn't have ISIS if Saddam was still alive. I can't think of any bad things that wouldn't have happened if Steve Jobs was still alive, (or for that matter any good things that would have happened; at least not that didn't happen anyway)
You're implicitly making the assumption that Saddam would've stayed in power indefinitely, which is quite frankly ridiculous. Imagine an Arab Spring with Saddam intact: You'd have an Iraqi dictator allied via confession to ISIS... While Iraq would go through the combined turmoil of the post-invasion civil war and Arab Spring-style uprisings.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77650 on: May 27, 2015, 10:38:09 am »

...Hey, what happened to that guy who was playing with chemicals the other day? I haven't seen him post after that. I could have easily missed it, but...

Then there's Fifty Thousand Shades Of Grey, a gag book Ashens made up for one of his videos, which he wound up selling because people (for some reason) wanted to buy it. It is the words "shades of grey" printed fifty thousand times.

- Still more entertaining than 50 Shades of Grey.
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #77651 on: May 27, 2015, 11:31:32 am »

...Hey, what happened to that guy who was playing with chemicals the other day? I haven't seen him post after that. I could have easily missed it, but...
McDonald. His last post was on 24th, the same day he was playing with the chems. I would say 3 days is too short a time to get worried, but that would make me a hypocrite, honestly. Hopefully nothing happened and he'll resume posting in a few days' time.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77652 on: May 27, 2015, 11:57:06 am »

Hadn't heard about him. Went back to check it out. Was worried about him.
Then I saw:

Sometimes all you can do is face danger with your eyes open, and dick erect.

I would sig the everloving crap out of this if it wasn't likely to get censorsmashed.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #77653 on: May 27, 2015, 12:00:28 pm »

McDonald. His last post was on 24th, the same day he was playing with the chems. I would say 3 days is too short a time to get worried, but that would make me a hypocrite, honestly. Hopefully nothing happened and he'll resume posting in a few days' time.
Well, he was last online today, so there's that at least.
But you aren't the only one worried.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #77654 on: May 27, 2015, 12:44:49 pm »

Hadn't heard about him. Went back to check it out. Was worried about him.
Then I saw:

Sometimes all you can do is face danger with your eyes open, and dick erect.

I would sig the everloving crap out of this if it wasn't likely to get censorsmashed.

And if Bauglir hadn't beaten you to it. I think it's Bauglir, anyway.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 5175 5176 [5177] 5178 5179 ... 11037