Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4250 4251 [4252] 4253 4254 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449052 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #63765 on: November 20, 2014, 04:52:47 am »

No because I've had the opportunity to look through all her photos and this is a new one.
GGGRRRH my eyes are burning but I must find whichever picture resembles this I have seen it before I HAVE SEEN IT BEFORE
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #63766 on: November 20, 2014, 05:48:03 am »

So a photo is one way to incapacitate an Outer God?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #63767 on: November 20, 2014, 05:49:08 am »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #63768 on: November 20, 2014, 05:52:49 am »

So a photo is one way to incapacitate an Outer God?
Not incapacitate, but make me go completely goddamn mental searching for it yes
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #63769 on: November 20, 2014, 12:03:19 pm »

There's an African lass here on visa.  She is fairly . . .  cute . . . and we'd done a little flirting.  But Today Im listening to her in an otherwise abandoned computer-wifi area talking to her family, and she is a giant nope.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #63770 on: November 20, 2014, 01:08:58 pm »

While walking to class I ran into some guy peddling books. Said he was a monk on pilgrimage, was handing books to people interested in return for "donations" to help cover costs. Said it was a religion based out of India, similar to Buddhism, didn't catch the actual name of the religion though. I was kinda flustered throughout the whole deal, I wasn't expecting to talk to people on the way to class, much less a guy trying to sell me something.

Gave him five bucks, got a book out of it. Looking at the book afterwards, seems legit, book's called "Bhagavad Gita As It Is", sounds interesting, probably didn't get scammed. Looks like it's a book on the "Krishna Consciousness."

Still, was not expecting finding something like that on campus. Christians handing out pamplets on why you're going to hell or little pocketbooks of the New Testament, yeah, I could see that and have seen that, but not a guy saying he's a monk for Krishnaism.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #63771 on: November 20, 2014, 01:33:55 pm »

Oh, yeah, that's Hare Krishna, basically a new-age religion claiming to go back centuries (as they all do). Same thing was at my campus in early September.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #63772 on: November 20, 2014, 01:46:16 pm »

Oh, yeah, that's Hare Krishna, basically a new-age religion claiming to go back centuries (as they all do). Same thing was at my campus in early September.
Yeh, I figured as much. Book seems neat though, and it was only five dollars. Long as the monk guy isn't going out and spending the "donations" on cocaine and hookers then I'm cool with giving him some money for a book.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #63773 on: November 20, 2014, 01:56:00 pm »

An old WTF:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Mountains
There are 11 places called Blue Mountains in the world. Last year, we had to do some sort of project where we "went" to a certain place and planned a trip etc, and the Blue Mountains came up at least three times.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #63774 on: November 20, 2014, 02:42:21 pm »

Not only does my Firefox apparently have play/pause options for gifs, it also has playback speed options, going as high as 'ludicrous'.

Also Mars bars seem to be a denser, softer, and saltier version of the more common African Bar One. Huh.

Edit: my school's past paper repository is a subfolder of the website named AssRep. Like AssCred?
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:46:04 pm by Arx »

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63775 on: November 20, 2014, 02:46:03 pm »

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/an-open-letter-to-wikipedia

'Hey, we know you wrote your book, but unless someone else can verify it, the inspiration for one of your characters cannot be verified by you, the person that wrote the character.'
It makes sense. You can't link people just to something the author said. You need an actual source.

On to my WTF, I'm getting paranoid I have some sort of issue that I can't notice myself. People seem to react to me in wildly varying ways even if I don't notice myself acting any differently. As in, from verbal greetings and smiles one day to a dismissive scowl the next. This happens widely enough that I'm pretty sure I'm the problem rather than other people, and don't have enough self-awareness to actually tell what it is.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63776 on: November 20, 2014, 02:47:35 pm »

http://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/an-open-letter-to-wikipedia

'Hey, we know you wrote your book, but unless someone else can verify it, the inspiration for one of your characters cannot be verified by you, the person that wrote the character.'
It makes sense. You can't link people just to something the author said. You need an actual source.

On to my WTF, I'm getting paranoid I have some sort of issue that I can't notice myself. People seem to react to me in wildly varying ways even if I don't notice myself acting any differently. As in, from verbal greetings and smiles one day to a dismissive scowl the next. This happens widely enough that I'm pretty sure I'm the problem rather than other people, and don't have enough self-awareness to actually tell what it is.
People around you may or may not be being replaced by lizard-people. The only way to tell is to yell at them while throwing potted plants, if they're lizard people this will force them to reveal themselves. Good luck.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63777 on: November 20, 2014, 02:54:03 pm »

People around you may or may not be being replaced by lizard-people. The only way to tell is to yell at them while throwing potted plants, if they're lizard people this will force them to reveal themselves. Good luck.
Do they have to be potted?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63778 on: November 20, 2014, 03:13:32 pm »

I found this in my picture folder.

wut

it was called 'original tumblr do not steal'

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #63779 on: November 20, 2014, 03:21:56 pm »

Pick up that can, shitlord.
Pages: 1 ... 4250 4251 [4252] 4253 4254 ... 11040