Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3750 3751 [3752] 3753 3754 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14448595 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #56265 on: August 16, 2014, 04:16:30 am »

Isn't Rubyquest basically the grandfather of all ISGs?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Just ask yourself: What would a mobster do?
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #56268 on: August 16, 2014, 11:20:22 am »

I slept way better than usual last night.

... So why the fuck do I have a splitting headache and no other recognizable symptoms of anything else? Ugh.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56269 on: August 16, 2014, 11:44:25 am »

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/2dnqe8/employees_of_walmart_what_is_the_weirdest_thing/
That's a whole lotta WTF.

I have both been shocked and laughed at that link.
"I like this one the most.  No one shits or is high in the meth or has dirty children." "No one aid they weren't high on the meths"
I always avoid our local walmart.  It is so hard to get around, and always the possibility of crazies being there.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56270 on: August 16, 2014, 12:54:34 pm »

My girlfriend wanted to go to the zoo, so I took her to Walmart. There were so many fascinating creatures to look at!
So we butcher them and build a 4chan tallow soap tower as a monument to our greatness?

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #56271 on: August 16, 2014, 01:00:26 pm »

I keep hearing all these stories about walmart. I'm currently reading a large list of them with Janet.

Yet every time I've been to walmart people have been fine. Sometimes I genuinely feel like the second weirdest person in the store, standing next to the weirdest.

At least I haven't had to worry about random shit or vomit encounters.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56272 on: August 16, 2014, 01:02:12 pm »

I can't say I've seen too many weird things at Walmart. Though there was one instance where a man was trying to teach his kid to pickpocket other customers.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #56273 on: August 16, 2014, 01:03:10 pm »

Yeah, walmart trips have been fairly tame, for me. Even when I regularly went at like two in the morning (no traffic, no lines, no other shoppers, all bliss and ease). You've got your normal southern poor people, but even with all the massive amounts of drug trafficking that goes in the general area nothing particularly odd has happened.

Well. Or it could be that odd stuff has happened and it's just fairly normal for this area so I haven't noticed *shrugs*
« Last Edit: August 16, 2014, 01:04:56 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #56274 on: August 16, 2014, 01:05:51 pm »

I actually remember before the walmart where I live changed locations seeing someone attempting to drown themselves in a fish tank. Back when walmart sold pet fish. And yes, trying to drown themselves. They were taking huge breaths of the water and choked on a fish going up their nose before the employees and the cops stopped them.

Yeeaahhh. There are weird people at walmart, but you kinda gotta really look for them unless you live in some methed out drughole of a city. I bet Walmarts in DC and Detroit are like mental asylums.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56275 on: August 16, 2014, 01:20:57 pm »

So during the week a community I sorta help build but ended up handing over the reigns to the at the time second in command who was placed there by me cause he was such an awesome amount of help and such whenever I wasn't there due to work and other things. But it has now collapsed into a pile of Dudebros who don't know what it means to be a community...

The guy I handed over leadership to was an alright kinda guy but over the last few years he had become more and more dickish. Anytime someone would go to him for community problems, him I remind you as being the leader, he would blow them off and shit. His friends coming on and doing shit like blowing raspberries into everyone's ears even in seperate channels for other games that they would play would be blown off as a "oh don't mind them, their just idiots, they mean no harm." over and over again...

This started to get under the skin of the other admins, multiple times he had removed me from admin state and other such things. It collapsed after one of the guys came to me personally saying that someone had, over the TS, sent a poke asking if they would want to buy drugs of them. Now the fella had his daughter using the PC at the time so yeah on his end it kinda avalanched into a talk about drugs with his child. Irritated that someone would even do this he came to me to ask me to do something about it, even after reminding that I was no longer able to thanks to the removal from Admin state I was begged to. So I went to the leader and informed him...

Turns out the guilty party was one of the friends of his that liked to be an idiot, which naturally resulted in him blowing it off, calling both me and the person that put the complaint in as idiots for even believing he was serious about it and other such things. So, I went to the other admins. Meanwhile the victim of this shit had gotten so pissed that he was fuming at the leader which resulted in him getting banned for, get this, "Disrespecting the leader". I saw this and asked him why he did so. The response was because he didn't have to deal with this problem. I reminded him of the fact he was a fucking leader. Which he then decided he wasn't anymore and demoted himself...

This ended up causing more problems with the other admins and shit went down and so forth...

In the end the guy said fuck it, banned everyone from the server which was graciously given to us by one of the guys who was now this arse's friend, and told us to fuck off. He kicked everyone from our community forums, the community guilds in the games we played and even unfriended us on Steam and Facebook and so forth...

Now, the thing is, I never hated him, I even said this to him even when he tried to enforce the idea on me that he "knew I hated him" when all I was was majorly disappointed. Sorta understand how Vladimir Lenin felt after Stalin betrayed him...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Wolfhunter107

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56276 on: August 16, 2014, 02:04:59 pm »

...wow.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #56277 on: August 16, 2014, 02:08:35 pm »

What I've learned from those sort of stories I've ran into on the internet, there's a simple rule you can take to avoid that happening.

Don't allow friends of friends into the group. Find out what they're like and befriend them yourself first. If that doesn't work they don't get in. Plain and simple.

A small cool group is better than a band of raving idiots with penises for tongues and anuses for eyes.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56278 on: August 16, 2014, 02:19:19 pm »

I had a friend who I know is basically nothing but a huge troll (and does REALLY douchy things... even things that actually manage to harm people)...

But even I have the general awareness not to trust him, even if I still liked him after the whole "wow your a bad person", with anything of importance.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56279 on: August 16, 2014, 03:59:19 pm »

Banking issues popping up now because of my mom trying to get into my account last week.
Pages: 1 ... 3750 3751 [3752] 3753 3754 ... 11040