Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2525 2526 [2527] 2528 2529 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14429206 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #37890 on: September 24, 2013, 07:36:20 am »

Like some kind of... Dream Thread?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #37891 on: September 24, 2013, 08:39:46 am »

I am actually updating the EU4 Wiki o.o.

Procrastination people, it makes stuff get done! (just not the right stuff D:)

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37892 on: September 24, 2013, 09:02:26 am »

I have found that I can force myself to work by having two things that need doing, and then setting up specific times for doing them. I will then procrastinate by doing the other thing instead.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #37893 on: September 24, 2013, 09:23:16 am »

So what kind of mod is Brutal Doom?
Officially, Brutal Doom is classified as a gore mod (and don't get me wrong, there is a lot of gore in Brutal Doom), but it also is a partial conversion mod. It improves enemy AI, adds friendly marines in place of useless invisibility spheres, changes weapon appearances and function, replaces all hit scan with physical objects and actual aiming, ect.

It makes Doom a good deal harder to boot, and replaces Nightmare with three new, all fuck-you-hard difficulty levels.

It is the best Doom mod ever made and anybody who says otherwise is suffering from a critical case of wrong.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #37894 on: September 24, 2013, 10:16:00 am »

Officially, Brutal Doom is classified as a gore mod (and don't get me wrong, there is a lot of gore in Brutal Doom), but it also is a partial conversion mod. It improves enemy AI, adds friendly marines in place of useless invisibility spheres, changes weapon appearances and function, replaces all hit scan with physical objects and actual aiming, ect.

It makes Doom a good deal harder to boot, and replaces Nightmare with three new, all fuck-you-hard difficulty levels.

It is the best Doom mod ever made and anybody who says otherwise is suffering from a critical case of wrong.
I was a little put off by some of the newer things they did (like gorey gibs.  Imagine like HALO:CE with that level of gore), but I def played through DooM through with and without it.  Nostalgia is great, but an Assault riffle is better.

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #37895 on: September 24, 2013, 11:03:10 am »

Can't find the mod for DoomRL There. :/

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37896 on: September 24, 2013, 11:06:22 am »

drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #37897 on: September 24, 2013, 12:12:40 pm »

Spanish class (last) Wednesday: Cancelled, pre-planned (teacher had a meeting)
Spanish class (last) Friday: Cancelled, semi-pre-planned (teacher had a meeting that they weren't sure they had to go to)
Spanish class Monday: Cancelled, sickness
History class Tuesday: Cancelled, sickness

To top it off each of them are earliest classes of the day, so that means that in over the past week, 4 of my 5 early classes were cancelled.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
PKs DF Mod!

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37899 on: September 24, 2013, 02:08:27 pm »

I have found that I can force myself to work by having two things that need doing, and then setting up specific times for doing them. I will then procrastinate by doing the other thing instead.

http://www.structuredprocrastination.com/

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37900 on: September 24, 2013, 02:18:01 pm »

http://www.structuredprocrastination.com/
That's pretty much how I live my life. Whenever I have a major goal I will do all sorts of less important but still useful things to avoid it until the last minute.

Also, space dandy is a dandy guy in the space.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2013, 02:41:38 pm by SealyStar »
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #37901 on: September 24, 2013, 03:02:49 pm »

Based on this video, I'm expecting The Continued Adventures of Zap Brannigan, starring Kamina.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37902 on: September 24, 2013, 03:03:30 pm »

Holy shit, I needed to watch this show yesterday, and it's not even out yet. He's like a male version of Cutie Honey.

Like, seriously, dat pompadour, I'm in love.

I'm just gonna preemptively and baselessly speculate that this guy is like directly related to Sweet JP from Redline.

SealyStar

• Bay Watcher
  • Gargoyles! Psychics!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37903 on: September 24, 2013, 03:37:42 pm »

I actually might watch it if it does what I hope it does based on the trailer, and that is satirizing all the features that turn me away from most anime in the first place while playing all of them straight.
I assume it was about cod tendies and an austerity-caused crunch in the supply of good boy points.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37904 on: September 24, 2013, 06:20:12 pm »

People are getting angry at the pronunciationbooks reveal. And I mean really angry. Death-threats angry. I don't understand why.
Nobody has wronged them.
Nobody has done anything to wrong anything else.
It's a fucking ARG.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2525 2526 [2527] 2528 2529 ... 11039