Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2413 2414 [2415] 2416 2417 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14437772 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #36210 on: August 12, 2013, 08:20:31 pm »

T'would be even better if it appeared that they could ban or delete other accounts, but trying to do so would apply it to their own account. Instant karma.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36211 on: August 12, 2013, 08:45:38 pm »

I always liked the thought of somebody being banned not seeing anything diffrent when logged in to their account (or just viewing from their computer ideally), they can still make topics and posts.

They are just all invisible to other users.
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36212 on: August 12, 2013, 08:45:54 pm »

T'would be even better if it appeared that they could ban or delete other accounts, but trying to do so would apply it to their own account. Instant karma.

Nah, let them go on thinking that they are deleting the accounts of anyone who annoys them, and before long they'll be sitting high and mighty atop a throne of dismembered internet-corpses, wearing their crown of tears as they survey their domain... when infact they've just been blocking people all along and have no-one left to talk to.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #36213 on: August 12, 2013, 11:47:14 pm »

"Actually, it's a square number." Priceless.

Nah, let them go on thinking that they are deleting the accounts of anyone who annoys them, and before long they'll be sitting high and mighty atop a throne of dismembered internet-corpses, wearing their crown of tears as they survey their domain... when infact they've just been blocking people all along and have no-one left to talk to.
+1

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36214 on: August 13, 2013, 02:47:43 am »

Did 20 squats yesterday, despite not really knowing how to do 'em.
I guess I did something right, because my legs are really sore today. O_O
Booze is Life for Yoink

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36215 on: August 13, 2013, 03:19:10 am »

I think there is just one truth out there...

Racing is BORING...

I am watching a series about street racing. SURE the racers have all the fun, but why are there so many people there to watch the race? They see a few seconds and that is it! It is like watching a soccer match and only seeing one goal.

And yet... There is no self-awareness... NONE! Not even in actual real life races.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 03:22:20 am by Neonivek »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #36216 on: August 13, 2013, 04:03:21 am »

More of that 'I have free rights and the rights to bear arms, so I can do whatever I want' thing.
:/
I never knew the right of free speech and the right to bear arms extended to intimidating people...

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36217 on: August 13, 2013, 04:08:20 am »

More of that 'I have free rights and the rights to bear arms, so I can do whatever I want' thing.
I never knew the right of free speech and the right to bear arms extended to intimidating people...

i still find it amusing they got 20k signatures and they claim they're all from a town of 900 people

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #36218 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:57 am »

i still find it amusing they got 20k signatures and they claim they're all from a town of 900 people
That math is exponentially amazing. >_>

When All Else Fails, Examine the Patient? - Medscape.com article, (need an account to login and view :P)

The use of technology and its total advancement/advantages IS NOT A REASON ON WHY YOU SHOULD DISCARD BASIC PROTOCOL.

> Misinterpretation/mistaken diagnosis due to fully relying on technology. Not one personal examination of the patient.

...Hence the title.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36219 on: August 13, 2013, 04:33:44 am »

Two things:
Firstly
fuck the UN. Who are they to decide what we, the American people, can own?
Confirmed for moron.

Secondly; the levels of violent conservatism there are terrifying.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36220 on: August 13, 2013, 04:39:33 am »

I just realized that the most danger the Top Gear crew was ever in was a gas station in Alabama.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36221 on: August 13, 2013, 04:57:16 am »

That guy is p. awesome.
Booze is Life for Yoink

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36222 on: August 13, 2013, 04:59:33 am »

I just realized that the most danger the Top Gear crew was ever in was a gas station in Alabama.

Nah, the time when Hammond nearly died crashing the dragster was a little bit more scary than a "probably staged" (knowing they like to do that a lot) bunch of good ol boys showing up like they did.
This is a blank sig.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #36223 on: August 13, 2013, 05:14:32 am »

When All Else Fails, Examine the Patient? - Medscape.com article, (need an account to login and view :P)

And you are expecting us to have a Medscape article because? :P

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #36224 on: August 13, 2013, 05:18:50 am »

I'm just linking and saying in context because the content (which I now realize most people browsing this won't have access to >__> Ugh, me.) is...truly WTF'able.

Misdiagnosis of a patient only purely because they didn't take a look at them using their own eyes.
Pages: 1 ... 2413 2414 [2415] 2416 2417 ... 11040