Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2414 2415 [2416] 2417 2418 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14431882 times)

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #36225 on: August 13, 2013, 09:54:33 am »

So I found a link on yyyyyyy.info and it lead to this. Also yyyyyyy.info talks now and that is enough to make me jump out of my skin.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:57:45 am by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36226 on: August 13, 2013, 10:17:23 am »

That website. It gave me a window that told me to enter my nickname. I'm now in something that appears to be an IRC channel.
Whut.

WHUT.

Linky?

E: It's an actual IRC network! irc.yyyyyyy.info is the host you want to connect to.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 10:29:17 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36227 on: August 13, 2013, 01:26:52 pm »

When the people you talk to on occasion say that you should sell yourself because you look like someone on the Discovery Channel you know it's time to find different people to talk to.

That website. It gave me a window that told me to enter my nickname. I'm now in something that appears to be an IRC channel.
Whut.

WHUT.

Linky?

E: It's an actual IRC network! irc.yyyyyyy.info is the host you want to connect to.

Yeah that site weirds me out and the fact that it has a chatroom now weirds me out about as much as the voice that talks about shapes on that site now. I'm not going in there that's for certain, I get enough weird out in my neck of the woods.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 01:28:26 pm by MadMalkavian »
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #36228 on: August 13, 2013, 01:34:52 pm »

Got called by the school's marine representative who was offering a scholarship or something? I had to hand the phone to my mom partway through because the phone muffled his voice so much that I could not understand anything he was saying about who he was. Twas very strange. Specially since I have no idea why the marines of all things was contacting me.
It's FEF, not FEOF

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #36229 on: August 13, 2013, 02:00:45 pm »

Oh New York Subways, you so strange sometimes. Saw a guy with a pet Python draped around his neck, just chilling with his friend and the python. And today there was a full Pizza box below the seats (I didn't take it, because you know, New York.  And someone left a book on the seat full of nothing but buttons.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #36230 on: August 13, 2013, 02:27:59 pm »

When the people you talk to on occasion say that you should sell yourself because you look like someone on the Discovery Channel you know it's time to find different people to talk to.

Whut.

WHUT.

Linky?

Yeah that site weirds me out and the fact that it has a chatroom now weirds me out about as much as the voice that talks about shapes on that site now. I'm not going in there that's for certain, I get enough weird out in my neck of the woods.
It's actually a video. (The thing with the shapes). Something about a computer that prints something in the screen on hte location he points when he says something. Linky

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Habbadax

• Bay Watcher
  • The Cackling Cavalier
    • View Profile
« Reply #36231 on: August 13, 2013, 03:04:27 pm »

Why is my first reflex upon burning my hands to grab my own ass, where the hell did this reflex even come from, what is wrong with me

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36232 on: August 13, 2013, 03:08:11 pm »

Why is my first reflex upon burning my hands to grab my own ass, where the hell did this reflex even come from, what is wrong with me

burn hands -> think putting burnt hands into cold (water) is a bad idea because of these pesky blood vessels making it harder to get the heat out -> put hands on something hot enough to facilitate damage control but not hot enough to burn you more -> grab own ass

it's as best as a shot i get at figuring this out

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #36233 on: August 13, 2013, 03:24:58 pm »

Getting spanked as a toddler for trying to reach unto the stove?
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #36234 on: August 13, 2013, 03:26:30 pm »

I'm at a loss for words.

No wait, Perhaps you had noted how cool your butt felt earlier in the day?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #36235 on: August 13, 2013, 03:45:56 pm »

Well normally the human reaction is to grab something hotter......

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36236 on: August 13, 2013, 03:49:12 pm »

Maybe you just have a really nice ass.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36237 on: August 13, 2013, 04:11:20 pm »

There are two kinds of people.
Black lives matter.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36238 on: August 13, 2013, 04:15:07 pm »

Lefties and righties?  Men and Women?  People who know binary and those that don't?  Computer people and cavemen? People and the anti-people who live in mirrors?  Doughnut lovers and bagel lovers?
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36239 on: August 13, 2013, 04:17:05 pm »

People with nice asses and people without?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 2414 2415 [2416] 2417 2418 ... 11039