Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2164 2165 [2166] 2167 2168 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14478213 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #32475 on: May 23, 2013, 09:50:22 am »

Want to play Katamari on your PC? OK...
http://kathack.com/
HOW DO I GET THAT TO WORK?!
Bookmark the link they tell you to bookmark, open the bookmark on the webpage you wish to katamarify.
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT BOOKMARK MEANS! I DID READ THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE SITE.
Dude, your caps-lock is on.

Also, bookmarks are saved links to websites. Look up at the menus of your browser, one of them should be "bookmarks".
I NEVER USE CAPSLOCK. I'M STILL NOT FINDING WHAT I NEED.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32476 on: May 23, 2013, 10:19:53 am »

http://rt.com/news/spanish-submarine-cannot-resurface-634/
I'm questioning the source. Every other story on the sidebar consists of similar stories about how some new jet fighter or naval ship is useless. Seems a bit biased to me.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32477 on: May 23, 2013, 10:25:41 am »

The F-35 is a pos that deserves to die a horrid rusty death in the worst Silent Hill world you can imagine.  But I don't know about the rest offhandedly.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #32478 on: May 23, 2013, 10:53:34 am »

Bookmark the link they tell you to bookmark, open the bookmark on the webpage you wish to katamarify.

Also, bookmarks are saved links to websites. Look up at the menus of your browser, one of them should be "bookmarks".
BOOKMARKS ARE ALSO CALLED FAVORITES SOMETIMES.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32479 on: May 23, 2013, 10:54:52 am »

The F-35 is a pos that deserves to die a horrid rusty death in the worst Silent Hill world you can imagine.  But I don't know about the rest offhandedly.
Wether we needed the new fleet or not we can sure still upgrade our old stuff, fixed that oxygen problem yet in the F22?

http://rt.com/news/spanish-submarine-cannot-resurface-634/
I'm questioning the source. Every other story on the sidebar consists of similar stories about how some new jet fighter or naval ship is useless. Seems a bit biased to me.
This website is extremely bias i don't trust them as source really its like reading screaming hipsters.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #32480 on: May 23, 2013, 10:58:53 am »

Spanish source

It's on wikipedia to.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32481 on: May 23, 2013, 11:00:56 am »

Wether we needed the new fleet or not we can sure still upgrade our old stuff, fixed that oxygen problem yet in the F22?

We should, at least its specialized for its job instead of a red mage.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #32482 on: May 23, 2013, 01:17:50 pm »

There is also the issue that the radar reflective surface of those aircraft stops working if it gets wet, so they lose the majority of their stealth if they ever operate in poor weather.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32483 on: May 23, 2013, 02:26:52 pm »

BOOKMARKS ARE ALSO CALLED FAVORITES SOMETIMES.
HOW DO YOU FAVORITE A LINE OF TEXT?!
My tumblr.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32484 on: May 23, 2013, 02:57:06 pm »

... IT SAYS THAT AS THE FIRST NON-HEADER LINE OF THE PAGE. DRAG AND DROP.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32485 on: May 23, 2013, 03:01:12 pm »

Am I the only person for whom all-caps mentally translates into someone directly screaming into your ear?

Cause right now I am wondering if there's a plugin for firefox that automatically lowers things written in all-caps.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32486 on: May 23, 2013, 03:02:15 pm »

So the roommate I despise got up before me, and filled a bath. He then spent some fiteen to twenty minutes before getting out of it and leaving after getting ready.

Now there's no hot water for me to take a shower. Besides being ragey a bit I'm overwhelmed by a feeling of confusion, how can anyone be so blissfully wasteful that they waste so much water on what could've been done just as easily with a shower. It's like, he doesn't even pay the bills, or lives alone with all the money in the world.

Also even wierder, he's a cheap fuck who doesn't buy toilet paper. Let's just say there's always some piece of a notebook or some copy paper with math or something on it in the bathroom.
What the hell when i take a shower i can finish in about 3 minutes and i don't think there's anybody i know who would take a 20 minute bath. And wiping with notebook paper not only sounds disgusting but painful.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32487 on: May 23, 2013, 03:03:41 pm »

... IT SAYS THAT AS THE FIRST NON-HEADER LINE OF THE PAGE. DRAG AND DROP.
How would one go about doing that IF THE FAVORITES BAR CLOSES WHEN YOU CLICK OUT OF IT?!
My tumblr.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #32488 on: May 23, 2013, 03:04:50 pm »

So the roommate I despise got up before me, and filled a bath. He then spent some fiteen to twenty minutes before getting out of it and leaving after getting ready.

Now there's no hot water for me to take a shower. Besides being ragey a bit I'm overwhelmed by a feeling of confusion, how can anyone be so blissfully wasteful that they waste so much water on what could've been done just as easily with a shower. It's like, he doesn't even pay the bills, or lives alone with all the money in the world.

Also even wierder, he's a cheap fuck who doesn't buy toilet paper. Let's just say there's always some piece of a notebook or some copy paper with math or something on it in the bathroom.
What the hell when i take a shower i can finish in about 3 minutes and i don't think there's anybody i know who would take a 20 minute bath. And wiping with notebook paper not only sounds disgusting but painful.
i can do a hour

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #32489 on: May 23, 2013, 03:07:24 pm »

Hour long baths and showers are to die for.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.
Pages: 1 ... 2164 2165 [2166] 2167 2168 ... 11037