Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14436965 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #30075 on: April 06, 2013, 12:43:06 am »

My WTF of the night is that these are real fruits...
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #30076 on: April 06, 2013, 12:09:22 pm »

Today's dream WTFery brought to you by Lays Potato chips!

Which... yeah. Had a chance to try the chicken and waffles* chips a couple days ago. Today, I had a dream that at least in part featured eating them. Taste was same and errything~

First time in a while I can recall product placement being involved with my subconscious.

*Yeah, I actually cook things that taste like that stuff. Chicken basted with syrup? There you go also goddamn delicious. Also chicken ramen with the right kind of teriyaki sauce added. Point being it was like eating dinner in chip form or something. Me likey, though I'll never buy it 'cause lays is horrifically overpriced.

Those chips are disgusting. The Sriracha aren't so bad though, and I really want to try the Garlic bread ones.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #30077 on: April 06, 2013, 12:25:54 pm »

Th'C&W seem pretty hit and miss, from the limited sample size I've seen exposed to it. Person that bought them actually gave them away cause she didn't like the taste. I tried and was like... well now. I restrained myself and only ate about half. Mother got the rest. Was only small bag, but if they'd had a larger one around when madre sent me to waste her money I woulda' grabbed it.

I have a vaguely unholy love of sweetened meat, so, uh. Those chips taste like syrup basted chicken and yeah. Omnomnomicon. Put honey or syrup or brown sugar or... whatever. Apple glaze, Frumple gives not shit. Baste that critter flesh with sweet ambrosia and I feast with joyous sugar loaded rapture. I don't even have much of a sweet tooth otherwise. Sweet meat (though not, uh. Sweetmeat.) is like candy to me. Can't even buy it very often because even when I'm trying to watch myself I'll end up eating like a flipping pound of the stuff in a day or something. It is my gastronomic joy button.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 12:28:50 pm by Frumple »
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #30078 on: April 06, 2013, 12:30:54 pm »

I enjoy sweetened meat, but the syrup flavor in the chips was very offputting with the chicken flavor. Neither was well done, in my opinion.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #30079 on: April 06, 2013, 12:44:44 pm »

Family day out to the cinema today in the latest instalment of what is becoming a weekly tradition. Running a little late so the kids and good lady wife run in to get us seats while I join the queue for overpriced cinema junkfoods. Gargantuanly obese lady in front of me is holding up the line, busy on a massive rant partly at her equally fat kids ("Now dont buy too much will you? Its expensive and really unhealthy!" - prompting  kids to buy a large EVERYTHING in kids range), and the high cost of said junkfoods. This didnt stop her buying one of everything in the largest size possible though. Food is like a drug to some people isnt it?
This is a blank sig.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30080 on: April 06, 2013, 12:53:54 pm »

Family day out to the cinema today in the latest instalment of what is becoming a weekly tradition. Running a little late so the kids and good lady wife run in to get us seats while I join the queue for overpriced cinema junkfoods. Gargantuanly obese lady in front of me is holding up the line, busy on a massive rant partly at her equally fat kids ("Now dont buy too much will you? Its expensive and really unhealthy!" - prompting  kids to buy a large EVERYTHING in kids range), and the high cost of said junkfoods. This didnt stop her buying one of everything in the largest size possible though. Food is like a drug to some people isnt it?
I have never had the (dis)pleasure of seeing one of these sort of people in person. Not sure if envious...

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile
« Reply #30081 on: April 06, 2013, 01:29:54 pm »

You're not.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #30082 on: April 06, 2013, 03:48:58 pm »

Ugh, still stuck with some bizarre illness that won't make up its mind.  Sore joints, sore muscles, fatigue, headaches... bleh. It isn't a cold, it isn't anything.  It's just a general BLAH that's sapping my energy during my first week of school, probably the worst time for it.

No advice please.  Seriously.  Every person I've talked to recently won't. stop. giving. me. advice.  And the advice gets more ludicrous the longer they talk.  Just... just stop.
Sympathy is appreciated however.

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30083 on: April 06, 2013, 04:23:40 pm »

Ugh, still stuck with some bizarre illness that won't make up its mind.  Sore joints, sore muscles, fatigue, headaches... bleh. It isn't a cold, it isn't anything.  It's just a general BLAH that's sapping my energy during my first week of school, probably the worst time for it.

No advice please.  Seriously.  Every person I've talked to recently won't. stop. giving. me. advice.  And the advice gets more ludicrous the longer they talk.  Just... just stop.

Well, what you're gonna want to do is lather your feet in peanut butter, then get four slices of bread and put one on each side of both of your feet. Then, slap on a pair of large boots. Leave it on all day, take it off at night, and repeat the next morning. You should be fine in a week.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #30084 on: April 06, 2013, 05:15:38 pm »

Oh hey, I had the same thing. Though luckily for me mine just left after I slept for an almost solid 24 hours.

EDIT: Not bragging or anything. Sorry if it looked like I wasn't minding my healthiness privilege.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 05:27:42 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #30085 on: April 06, 2013, 05:23:58 pm »

Nah quite alright :P strangely enough I'm craving peanut butter...

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #30086 on: April 06, 2013, 05:25:57 pm »

Oh hey, I had the same thing. Though luckily for me mine just left after I slept for an almost solid 24 hours.

EDIT: Not bragging or anything. Sorry if it looked like I wasn't minding my healthy privilege.
'Murrica?

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #30087 on: April 06, 2013, 09:03:24 pm »

W.T.F. . .  Is this considered accurate or pompous?

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #30088 on: April 06, 2013, 09:06:53 pm »

I'm not even sure what this person is arguing for/against.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #30089 on: April 06, 2013, 09:18:53 pm »

I'm not even sure what this person is arguing for/against.
I think he's arguing for the right to be bigoted toward straight people.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 2004 2005 [2006] 2007 2008 ... 11040