Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1913 1914 [1915] 1916 1917 ... 11039

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14433115 times)

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #28710 on: March 11, 2013, 08:02:26 am »

Almost done for the day, then I get the fun of navigating down a stairwell with only my tiny cell phone for light.

This just tops it off.

If you hear a child crying somewhere below, turn right the fuck around.  Too bad my warning is waaaay to late :P    And he was never heard from again.
Believe me, that SCP was running rampant through my mind on the way down. I knew exactly how many flights down it was to the lobby door, and the hell if I was going down any further than that.

Power is back on today. Mostly everyone accounted for. No obvious bloodstains. LEVEL COMPLETED.  :P

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28711 on: March 11, 2013, 09:30:57 am »

Almost done for the day, then I get the fun of navigating down a stairwell with only my tiny cell phone for light.

This just tops it off.

If you hear a child crying somewhere below, turn right the fuck around.  Too bad my warning is waaaay to late :P    And he was never heard from again.
Believe me, that SCP was running rampant through my mind on the way down. I knew exactly how many flights down it was to the lobby door, and the hell if I was going down any further than that.

Power is back on today. Mostly everyone accounted for. No obvious bloodstains. LEVEL COMPLETED.  :P
Dude. Flashlight app. Turn that wimpy ass phone-light into a BLAZING HOLY LIGHT OF DOOM.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #28712 on: March 11, 2013, 01:47:56 pm »

Dude. Flashlight app. Turn that wimpy ass phone-light into a BLAZING HOLY LIGHT OF DOOM.
-After two hours of blindness.

"WHY DID I THINK THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA?!!"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #28713 on: March 11, 2013, 02:10:45 pm »

Yesterday a friend and I were waiting at a bus stop. Friend forgot wallet, so we walked back to his house about a minute away, leaving a lady waiting at the bus stop. One minute later, we far back and find the lady gone and a tub of ice cream in her place.
Did I encounter an ice-cream witch?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28714 on: March 11, 2013, 02:21:02 pm »

More likely you found a mundane shapeshifter. First it became an old lady, then a tub of ice cream. Its "true" form is unknown.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28715 on: March 11, 2013, 02:22:21 pm »

More likely you found a mundane shapeshifter. First it became an old lady, then a tub of ice cream. Its "true" form is unknown.
That may be true considering the ice cream was still there several hours later.
SCP, anyone?
Sig! Onol

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #28716 on: March 11, 2013, 02:31:21 pm »

This just tops it off.

My phone doesn't do apps. Hell, it barely does "phone".  :-\

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #28717 on: March 11, 2013, 02:32:12 pm »

This just tops it off.

My phone doesn't do apps. Hell, it barely does "phone".  :-\
Be glad.  Im happy my phone battery makes it 12 hours nowadays.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Coalwalker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28718 on: March 11, 2013, 04:57:35 pm »

So I was looking at Xantalos's avatar thinking it was some kind of fractal and he/she was some kind of freaky math guru. Click -> View Image -> NOPE. :o
So to recap, one minute everything was going just great, and the next we have caverns collapsing, firebreathing cave beasts, underground brush fires, a screaming swarm of poltergheists back for revenge, zombies in the corridors, drunken brawls in the dining halls, magma pouring into the caverns, rotting miasma everywhere, insanity, madness, and a flying crocodile heading right towards us!

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #28719 on: March 11, 2013, 04:59:42 pm »

It could still be a fractal. Go deeper.

... I mean, it's not. But it could be. Art like that's pretty awesome. Be kinda' like dot art, just... mathy.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #28720 on: March 11, 2013, 05:12:01 pm »

Huh, I didn't know it was an expandable im- OH GOD
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28721 on: March 11, 2013, 05:40:05 pm »

So I was looking at Xantalos's avatar thinking it was some kind of fractal and he/she was some kind of freaky math guru. Click -> View Image -> NOPE. :o
I don't know why I never thought of doing that to his/her/it's avatar in particular. I've done it to others though.

T'is awesome.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #28722 on: March 11, 2013, 05:56:53 pm »

Xantalos, where did you find a picture of my pet "dog", would you please change it? We dont want people's pets catching it.

Xant'hphguatth: Ewhgttthubboth yuhjg ? cix'gh uR æ'wqgh.
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28723 on: March 11, 2013, 07:04:38 pm »

Awesome avatar, Xant.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28724 on: March 11, 2013, 07:10:22 pm »

Why thank you, all! It's the discovery that counts.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 1913 1914 [1915] 1916 1917 ... 11039