Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14478422 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #15975 on: September 09, 2012, 11:32:28 am »

I quit that video when he started crapping out that basketball thing.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Karlito

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15979 on: September 09, 2012, 12:28:56 pm »

I'm more weirded out by why youtube thinks it contains some of the Bach Goldberg Variations.
This sentence contains exactly threee erors.

Mythrandia

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: September 09, 2012, 12:33:13 pm »

Hello.  This is Myth from the escapist forums, the guy referred to in this message.  Just saying what's up to everybody.

I dont even what. I think I have just seen the most crazy person ever, or the best person at impersonating being crazy. That person is...Mythrandia from the Escapist forums.

I submit to you that when the FBI went looking for me they found my boss, they found my mom, and they did not find me with their sattelites. Why can't FBI agents task enoguh sattelites for zero pazools and find me? Also, the police--FOR A TOTALLY INDEPENDENT REASON WHICH WAS NOT CONNECTED WITH WHAT THE FBI WAS TASKING--sent 40 officers with guns and pointed them at my sister. Those police gave the man who raped my 13 year old sister 6 months for attempting to get a blowjob or something. Are they smart? Also, should they point guns at people and such? Also, why doesn't my government know where I is without me telling them. Is they bad guessers? Are they kinda like a disorganized schizophrenic with little moduels everywhere, running programs, and none of those programs has access to remote viewing tech or free sattelies. I see.

btw FBI agents are nice guys many of them are lawyers.

You wanna know why I think this guy is crazy and not just copy-pasting all this stuff(he has 310 posts, all of them like this)? Because of this. Many, many walls of texts, seemingly answering questions. This is like timecube level shit at some points, but far more ordered. Its like at this half-stage where it seems lucid, but there is crazy seeping from every hole.

My favourite bit: (he is talking about a doctor who took away his medical marijuana)
I remember telling that doctor that he was not my doctor, and that he was a drug dealer trying to make a hard sell. I turned to a nurse and told her that she could be my doctor. Later I approached the doctor and poured some milk on the ground in front of him with the intention of telling him to lick it up. You might say that this is disorganized activity, but actually, this was a gesture of hostility and contempt.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: September 09, 2012, 12:36:11 pm »

Oh. God.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: September 09, 2012, 12:43:03 pm »

Hello.  This is Myth from the escapist forums, the guy referred to in this message.  Just saying what's up to everybody.

I dont even what. I think I have just seen the most crazy person ever, or the best person at impersonating being crazy. That person is...Mythrandia from the Escapist forums.

I submit to you that when the FBI went looking for me they found my boss, they found my mom, and they did not find me with their sattelites. Why can't FBI agents task enoguh sattelites for zero pazools and find me? Also, the police--FOR A TOTALLY INDEPENDENT REASON WHICH WAS NOT CONNECTED WITH WHAT THE FBI WAS TASKING--sent 40 officers with guns and pointed them at my sister. Those police gave the man who raped my 13 year old sister 6 months for attempting to get a blowjob or something. Are they smart? Also, should they point guns at people and such? Also, why doesn't my government know where I is without me telling them. Is they bad guessers? Are they kinda like a disorganized schizophrenic with little moduels everywhere, running programs, and none of those programs has access to remote viewing tech or free sattelies. I see.

btw FBI agents are nice guys many of them are lawyers.

You wanna know why I think this guy is crazy and not just copy-pasting all this stuff(he has 310 posts, all of them like this)? Because of this. Many, many walls of texts, seemingly answering questions. This is like timecube level shit at some points, but far more ordered. Its like at this half-stage where it seems lucid, but there is crazy seeping from every hole.

My favourite bit: (he is talking about a doctor who took away his medical marijuana)
I remember telling that doctor that he was not my doctor, and that he was a drug dealer trying to make a hard sell. I turned to a nurse and told her that she could be my doctor. Later I approached the doctor and poured some milk on the ground in front of him with the intention of telling him to lick it up. You might say that this is disorganized activity, but actually, this was a gesture of hostility and contempt.

Two things.

1:Is it all true?
2: Teach me your secrets.

That's all I really have to say on this.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #15983 on: September 09, 2012, 01:17:51 pm »

It seems the "escaped lunatic" title is quite fitting after all  :P

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: September 09, 2012, 01:48:34 pm »

Yes. Yes it is. Also, I feel violated by Japan.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: September 09, 2012, 01:50:51 pm »

Also, I feel violated by Japan.
How is this unusual?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #15986 on: September 09, 2012, 02:09:31 pm »

Oh. God.
He is not God he is Mythrandia.

Come on guys get your heads on straight.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: September 09, 2012, 03:31:56 pm »

This wins the thread forever.
I dunno about that.
I don't even know. That's it, I'm out.
My favourite was Clanky McMetalphallus.

Yeah, that guy. I'm probably going to have nightmares about that guy. It's that look in his eyes. It's the look of a man who has completely lost it, of a man who is so crazy his presence makes the whole world crazier. Ah, but who needs sleep?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: September 09, 2012, 03:51:20 pm »

The Japanese one wins. The second one is too artsy.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #15989 on: September 09, 2012, 05:26:19 pm »

I don't understand why people just text you out of the blue as though you knew who they were. I mean I'm sorry but I don't have every single person's number programmed into my phone.

Instead of just "Hey, it's been too long? How're you?"

"Hey, it's [name]..... [insert rest of message]."

I just.... Who is this person? Reverse phone directory doesn't seem to wanna tell me anything except it's a cell phone. I mean, could people please say who they are when calling? I don't think I'm asking too much. I mean really. I don't know and remember everybody who calls and it's not like the phone always tells me with perfect accuracy even assuming the same person always calls from the same phone. Come on, help out my overworked memory.

What're you supposed to do in that situation?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 05:28:08 pm by Truean »
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 11037