Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14450504 times)

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #12990 on: July 27, 2012, 07:19:05 pm »

It's interesting how my mind manages to link them together. Last night I was at a funeral at my grandma's old house, then I ended up running on foot to a school nearby, then I ended up making out with a teacher, then it turned out the nearby Catholic school was brainwashing kids and turning them into zombie sort of things that were trying to capture me.

There were definitely one or two more, but those are the ones I've forgotten mostly by now. There was something about my family moving into a house that was near these schools and me switching from the Catholic one to a public one, which was the justification the Catholic school zombies had for wanting to capture me.

Man, maybe this remembering all my dreams thing is more interesting than I've given it credit for.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #12991 on: July 27, 2012, 07:24:31 pm »

Man, maybe this remembering all my dreams thing is more interesting than I've given it credit for.
The craziest thing I've had so far was when I had one of those "awesome adventure" type dreams, but only got about halfway through it. Then about 2 weeks later I actually dreamt a "part 2" type dream that picked up where the last one left off and ended with me waking up right before the credits would have rolled. The whole thing even ended with us all raising our glasses in a toast and then a freeze-frame sepia transition, most movie-like dream I have ever had. :P
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: July 27, 2012, 07:31:58 pm »

The craziest thing I've had so far was when I had one of those "awesome adventure" type dreams, but only got about halfway through it. Then about 2 weeks later I actually dreamt a "part 2" type dream that picked up where the last one left off and ended with me waking up right before the credits would have rolled. The whole thing even ended with us all raising our glasses in a toast and then a freeze-frame sepia transition, most movie-like dream I have ever had. :P

Sequel stuff only really happens to me with suffocation nightmares. And it's more like "you woke up before you died last time, let's try to kill you again". Luckily I haven't had one of those since high school.

I remember having some episodic dream in about twenty different parts throughout elementary school, but I don't remember the specific topic. It would just come back again every month or two.

you made out with a teacher...?

I hope it wasn't an old one...

No worries there. It seems sexual/relationship stuff is off limits for my psyche fucking with me.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12993 on: July 27, 2012, 07:35:01 pm »

The dream I get most often is a Silent Hill esque nightmare, only instead of monsters, it's zombie care bears. Huh.
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: July 27, 2012, 07:46:15 pm »

Deep seated fears of your sparkly and colorful side. Embrace your inner care bear, and the nightmares will go away.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #12995 on: July 27, 2012, 07:52:33 pm »

It was recognition is fun I use of following posts except this one this is what happened the night dive normally don't touch me

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: July 27, 2012, 08:12:48 pm »

It was recognition is fun I use of following posts except this one this is what happened the night dive normally don't touch me
What?  ???
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: July 27, 2012, 08:14:05 pm »

Putnam is attempting to dictation software posts his.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: July 27, 2012, 08:21:58 pm »

Putnam is attempting to dictation software posts his.
Ahh. Makes sense. :P I think I'll just stick to typing thank you very much.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #12999 on: July 27, 2012, 08:52:41 pm »

don't touch me
hur hur hur.

"HEY! DON'T TOUCH ME!"

I hate and love that ringtone.  :P

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #13000 on: July 27, 2012, 09:53:02 pm »

If at all mumble it actually comes out pretty well.

I mean of course if I don't.  Also punctuation is ignored unless dictated specifically.

Valid_Dark

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wont let me Dream, I wont let you sleep.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13001 on: July 27, 2012, 11:26:22 pm »

earlier when I did my dictation, its only because I was on my phone, and couldn't be bothered to type, also I was watching futurama at the same time so I think some of the audio mixed in with what I was saying.
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those that understand binary and those that don't

My milkshake brings all the criminals to justice.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #13002 on: July 28, 2012, 01:05:56 am »

I had a dream a few days ago where an alien crash landed, and afterwards (but during the dream) I was like, "Yup, that picture posted on the forum totally WAS aliens after all" (I think someone pasted a big picture a week or so ago that was a giant rock or something in orbit that looked vaguely like it could be an alien spaceship).
A bunch of stuff happened after that I don't remember (because it was rather mundane).
And then I became an alien kid a while later (I sort of morphed into him at some stage due to dream logic), and had an abusive step mother (who didn't know I was an alien (I think, or I may have been human at that point, hard to tell)). I ran away with Issac Newton (who was a clone or something(?) I honestly have no clue why he was alive in modern times) to the military base where I crash landed. The guards yelled at us to stop, and tackled us, but then Newton was like "Its me, Newton" and they were all like "Oh hey there, sorry about that" and helped us back up.
Can't remember anything after that (I may have woken up at that point).

It was really quite a bizzare dream (that said, pretty much all of my dreams are bizzare anyways).
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 11040