Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 11040

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14449708 times)

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #2025 on: October 10, 2011, 07:40:16 am »

Actually no. I'm not actually entirely sure what makes blood from major vessels so much darker, but if I had to guess, it's probably because it's not being filtered through tissue before exiting a wound. That probably pulls out a number of the red cells. With clots, I'm pretty sure it's changes in the protein structures - among other things, I'm pretty sure most of the hemoglobin denatures, which gives it a brown color.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: October 10, 2011, 11:08:44 am »

When I was showering, my... lower regions itched, so I scratched them. Then I decided to spit and I spat blood.

???

Are your testes on your neck or chin?
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: October 10, 2011, 05:34:09 pm »

When I was showering, my... lower regions itched, so I scratched them. Then I decided to spit and I spat blood.

???

*cough*
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire
« Reply #2028 on: October 10, 2011, 05:40:31 pm »

???

*cough*
Alternatively:

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: October 10, 2011, 05:42:00 pm »

"Christian Values" speaker claims singing "God Bless America" at baseball games is why we haven't had another attack since 9/11.

This warrants a facepalm so large and devastating that only a faith-based forcefield could deflect it.

I'm going to
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Scaraban

• Bay Watcher
  • One Crazy Ass Giant
    • View Profile
It's a long way to the top if you want dank memes.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: October 10, 2011, 06:47:11 pm »

"Christian Values" speaker claims singing "God Bless America" at baseball games is why we haven't had another attack since 9/11.

This warrants a facepalm so large and devastating that only a faith-based forcefield could deflect it.

So dose this mean if I say god bless my genitals, I wont need a condom?
Or maybe this will pop up out of thin air.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Grimshot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
My personality profile.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: October 10, 2011, 07:32:42 pm »

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11280/1180364-455.stm#ixzz1a6t0DUzo

HOW?
At least we know why. Clearly, the thief wanted to be with the ghost forever - true love, spanning even the gulf of death and overcoming even the difficulty of stealing a goddamn bridge.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: October 10, 2011, 07:39:17 pm »

Went over to a peer's house to work on a group project (hate!) with four other people (one of whom didn't show up...we gave him the worst part to present).

After we finish, I learn that said peer's mom has made lunch for everyone, consisting of actual buns, a platter with tons of meat (about three different kinds), cheese, and a gigantic bowl of chips, all laid out very nicely on the table. Oh, almost forgot, there was a huge plate of cookies, too.

Nice WTF moment, but a WTF moment none the less.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: October 10, 2011, 09:46:57 pm »

there was a huge plate of cookies, too.

Home made or store bought?

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: October 11, 2011, 09:35:41 am »

there was a huge plate of cookies, too.

Home made or store bought?

I bet homemade, which freshly milled wheat :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 11040