Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 ... 11037

Author Topic: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O  (Read 14481893 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you go "WTF?" today o_O
« Reply #20115 on: October 20, 2012, 11:07:41 pm »

And, according to this, caffeine is the most widely consumed stimulant drug in existance.
I thought it was common knowledge coffee was a drug >_>

This. Except many people don't know this, and are surprised when they learn it's a drug. "Omigod, you mean I'm addicted to a drug?"
Yeah. Yeah, EVERYONE is addicted to drugs. Be they artificial, like the ones I use, or natural, like endorphins, everyone gets high. Like all the time.
But I'm a bad person for getting high on the wrong drugs.
Again, is why I am only a slave to my madness. NO DRUG CAN HOLD ME.

Don't die anytime soon, Hans :( Some of us selfishly want you to stay around, because we like you.
Moreover, you are not allowed to die. If you do I send a lawsuit up to god to get you back.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20116 on: October 20, 2012, 11:12:15 pm »

Don't die anytime soon, Hans :( Some of us selfishly want you to stay around, because we like you.

Oh, don't worry. I've figured that one out. It is kind of funny though.
"We want you to be happy, no matter what! Unless dying would make you happy, and then don't do that, be miserable instead!"
Yeah, that's why I say I'm selfish. Stick around even if it makes you miserable, since *I* like you. :|

Anyway, I'm determined to be happy one day.
And you goddamn will be. Or else!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #20117 on: October 20, 2012, 11:16:26 pm »

And, according to this, caffeine is the most widely consumed stimulant drug in existance.

This. Except many people don't know this, and are surprised when they learn it's a drug. "Omigod, you mean I'm addicted to a drug?"
Yeah. Yeah, EVERYONE is addicted to drugs. Be they artificial, like the ones I use, or natural, like endorphins, everyone gets high. Like all the time.

Misko: Thwarting BIOLOGY AND ANATOMY THEMSELVES since about fifteen minutes ago.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20118 on: October 20, 2012, 11:18:18 pm »

Misko: Thwarting BIOLOGY AND ANATOMY THEMSELVES since about fifteen minutes ago.
Again, is why I am only a slave to my madness.
What part of that was not clear? Do I need to be logical and coherent? No. I sometimes do it to comunicate.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20119 on: October 20, 2012, 11:29:22 pm »

"We want you to be happy, no matter what! Unless dying would make you happy, and then don't do that, be miserable instead!"
Yeah, that's why I say I'm selfish. Stick around even if it makes you miserable, since *I* like you. :|

Or else what? I'll die? :P Thine threats are ineffective, sirrah. But I appreciate the thought behind it. :) And I like you too, you're cool.

What part of that was not clear? Do I need to be logical and coherent? No. I sometimes do it to comunicate.

Logic and coherence are generally considered to be good things, as they make you look like you're not blisteringly ignorant. You understand that 'thinking' is a result of electrical impulses brought on by chemicals in your brain, right? You are a slave to biological drugs, regardless of your protestations.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20120 on: October 20, 2012, 11:30:59 pm »

Or else what? I'll die? :P Thine threats are ineffective, sirrah. But I appreciate the thought behind it. :) And I like you too, you're cool.

Logic and coherence are generally considered to be good things, as they make you look like you're not blisteringly ignorant. You understand that 'thinking' is a result of electrical impulses brought on by chemicals in your brain, right? You are a slave to biological drugs, regardless of your protestations.
I could be a machine. You can't prove anything.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20121 on: October 20, 2012, 11:32:33 pm »

I can prove plenty of things, but none of them can pierce that 'Immunity to Critical Thinking' provided by your template.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20122 on: October 20, 2012, 11:34:45 pm »

I can prove plenty of things, but none of them can pierce that 'Immunity to Critical Thinking' provided by your template.
Thank you.
I HAVE DEFEATED THE GREAT HANSLANDA!
Marvel in my GENIUS!

*bows*

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20123 on: October 20, 2012, 11:35:23 pm »

Or else what? I'll die? :P Thine threats are ineffective, sirrah.
There are fates worse than death. Mwhahahaha!
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20124 on: October 20, 2012, 11:37:30 pm »

justin beiber concert?
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20125 on: October 20, 2012, 11:38:21 pm »

... Like... Everything going on in my life right now? :P

My WTF of the day. Again.
He's fucking with us.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #20126 on: October 20, 2012, 11:40:22 pm »

Isn't he always?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20127 on: October 20, 2012, 11:43:10 pm »

Isn't he always?

Pretty much.

My other WTF of the day, how come all these comedians are talking about drugs? WHY IS THE UNIVERSE TESTING ME?!?
He's fucking with us.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20129 on: October 20, 2012, 11:46:53 pm »

My WTF of the day. Again.
Isn't he always?
Ahh stop guys you making me blush.

My other WTF of the day, how come all these comedians are talking about drugs? WHY IS THE UNIVERSE TESTING ME?!?
Answer:
Pages: 1 ... 1340 1341 [1342] 1343 1344 ... 11037